Cucking thread... Go

Cucking thread... Go

post a couple more to get it going

Not bad, I'd fuck her tits that's for sure.

Any of her legs? How tall is she?

Not completely sure how short she is but shes pretty short

would love to have seen my ex fucked by a huge cock as im in my chastity cage

do you even know this girl or is she just some fb crush?

No I know her irl

Now theres some tits, I'll cum in between those and make you lick up the sweat and cum.

I'm just bad at judging heights

fuck i would love to do that as her pussy gets fucked, then i have to clean that up too

Bring some friends over, get her drunk and cum in her ass while you watch, make her sit on your face

2 friend of mine fucked her at a party and I got to watch. I asked her out the next day and been dating her since and have been wanting to see her get fucked again by other guys.

sounds perfect! I would love to be made to lie under her as she is getting fucked in her mouth, pussy, and ass. Then when everyone is finished have her sit on my face and make me clean all the cum up as she slaps my locked cock around and you all laugh and humilate me

Bump

gf

Wanna see that mascara running down her face

she likes is rough!

She would look at that little ass, I want to meet her in that dark park, put my belt around her neck and fuck her ass against a tree

Any of her nekkid? Preferably getting used roughly.

anyone likes?

Nice lips and big nose, love it, who is she user?

my fuckfriend
I actually hate how those lips look, somehow strange to me

>yet they suck sooo good

not on this tablet, heres a sexier one.

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

I want to pinch her nose and cum on her teeth

Push her head into her pillow while I pull down her panties. Keep her pinned down with my entire body as I slowly move up her body and slowly push my hard cock into her ass while she squirms around. Then I just go hard and brutally fuck her ass until I make it gape and cum inside her

Tazer her until shes unconscious on the floor. Take her into a store room and hang her upside down, her mouth at my dick level. Her mouth fallen open, I thrust my hard cock up inside her mouth and throat. Throat fuck her while playing with her pussy her until I cum hard.
Take her down, hog tie her from the ceiling, wait a bit then swap between fucking her pussy and and ass until I cum deep in her bruised and ripped pussy.

she loves being a fuckslave

Break her back. As shes laying on the floor crying in shock, put her over my shoulder and take her to a cabin in the woods. Take off all her clothes and brutally fuck her for a week filling and covering her in my cum, then break her neck and dump her body

tightest pussy I had, would love to share

I'd keep it simple. Wait till shes alone, chloroform her, put her in the back of my van and take her home. I'd chain her down on my bed and just repeatedly rape her for a week. All her holes would get abused and filled with my cum.

Ruffee her drink as everyone is getting drunk at the party. As she passes out, everyone ignores her thinking she's just had too much to drink. I come and drag her into the trees behind and pull off her clothes. Then I take some trophy naked pics of her before reaching over and grabbing a thick branch which I force into her tight ass. In her drugged state she arches her back exposing her pussy more which I'd then fuck while harshly grabbing her tits, brusing them and smacking her head off the ground until I cum deep inside her and leave her there for the wild life to use.

That's not how clorophorm works, I'd take your little lightweight and just give her a couple cocktails with a couple ambiens, take her upstairs to sleep and once she's out tie her to a lawnchair knees in the seat, call over everybody I know, get on craiglist and find some guys I dont know, we all have a laugh and fuck your little gf's pussy, and then when were done we throw her in the ditch behind a combination taco bell/pizza hut behind my house.

She'll wake up at 11am, clothes ripped, ass, pussy sore, feeling hungover as fuck while getting pounded dry in the ass by a homeless guy. When she tries to scream his friend smashes her in the face with a 40oz bottle and then cums right in her face.

she is cute user who is she

a cheating whore

I would grab her while she's walking down a street one night and pull her into the back of my van. I'd kick her in the side of her head until she's passed out, then strip her naked. I'd take a couple of photos of her for my trophy collection, then strip naked myself. My hard dick standing rock hard as I kneel over her and bite and suck on her tits. Then I'd move around beween her legs, spread them and just brutally force fuck her pussy while completely laying on top of her, her tits pressed against me as I savage her pussy, filling it with me cum. Then I'd break her neck and dump her body in an ally dumpster

nice thanks user

Wow brutal! How about my little wifey?

Knock her out. Strip her naked and then object rape her ass with that sword while I fuck her pussy so hard her body moves up her bed until shes pressed against the headboard, pulling on her hair until I cum loads in her pussy, then take photos of her used and abused body before wiping her pussy juices and my cum off on her tongue

* a sword

Hold a gun to her head and tell her to ride my dick or I'd cripple her. She takes off her panties and rides my hard cock, crying as it rips and hurts her. I tell her to go faster and she does and soon I cum in her violated pussy. Then I make her lick my cock clean

I don't think you fully get what cuckold is bro

Find her drunk walking around looking for her way home in a park at night. Take her into the bushes and use her mouth like a flesh light, drool and pre cum running down her chin onto her tits as I push the head of my cock against her left cheek making it bulge as I cum

I do. Just mix it in with rape fantasies

Look like a sweet girl, that's what I like.

>walking around disney land with some half niglets in a stroller.

Tear her clothes off and fuck her on that bed, choking her with her belt. Just before she passes out, release the belt and pull out of her. Push her legs up and plant her knees by her head while she's gasping for air, then plunge my cock into her ass. The position and the choking will make it so she can only scream weakly while I fuck her. When I'm ready, pull out and cum on her face.

HA

Goes to a rock gig and gets knocked out. Shes taken back stage to a medical room. I sneak in and lock the door and her naked and take photos of her. My cock getting harder and harder, I takes it out and rubs it against her tits and tummy before spreading her legs and fucking her hard. As she comes around, I injects her with a sedative and continues until I fill her pussy with my cum then redresses her.

She gets surrounded on that swing set by a group of teenagers who quickly start feeling up her legs and chest. Soon enough, they've yanked of her top and take her into the public bathroom nearby to take turns fucking and cumming in her holes

like staring into the abyss

Pull her by the back of her neck onto the floor, pull down her trousers panties and slowly push my hard cock into her tight ass as she gasps and squirms trying to make it hurt less. Turn her over and force my dick inside her pussy. The weight of me on top of her on her makes it hard to breath as fuck her hard while lifting her top above her head, groping her tits hard, filling her pussy up with my dick and cum

>The weight of me on top of her on her makes it hard to breath

March her over to that playset behind her, stick her torso through that hole, and tie her hands to it so she's stuck. Then pull her pants down and use her pussy. Spray my cum all over her ass and slit and leave her there to be used by others.

Here's this girl again getting all glammed up for the rock show

photo didn't come through for some reason

Isn't that "your aunt" from a previous thread?

Maybe

Baseball bat to the side of the dead. Pull down her tights and panties and ass fuck her while shes on her side and limp. Cum hard inside her.

Similar thread. in

Wife (right) was a slut before we married and I thought I was OK with it but it really bothers me, I can't trust her

Anyone like my girlfriend

....so you put her picture here in a thread for talking about how we would fuck wives and girlfriernds, smart man

Take her out to the woods on a date but then knock her out and tie her up. Clamp her tits with alligator clips and attach a car battery, then begin torturing her and breaking her down mentally until she is my faithful whore. Whip her daily and choke her whenever I fuck her

Make it rough

Yeah I do. Does she have kik user? I wanna send her pics of my 8" cock and sext her up behind your back, can send you the logs too

What would you guys do? I would love to see her get groupfucked infront of me