Rate please and tell me what to do. Im going to her house tomorrow and she already tried to fuck me once

rate please and tell me what to do. Im going to her house tomorrow and she already tried to fuck me once.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#/media/File:Age_of_consent_in_Europe.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck her, niggu damn.

quite nice, fuck her as good as you simply can op

I really can't tell how old she is..kinda scary

I think it's bait but your call unless your 17 and below, then go for it!

Looks like this girl?

Tried? And you didn't let her? Fag

post moar and we may be able to help you. i suggest trying to put things in her butt

Sent from my Android phone

for the love of god, tell me there's moar???

we were our English classroom and she put her hands down my pants.

i can get more from her instagram and fb if u want. If you guys give me advice.

>tried to fuck me once
This takes gayness to a higher level

>rate please and tell me what to do. Im going to her house tomorrow and she already tried to fuck me once.

Rate? Are you fucking blind or gay? She's obviously a very high level qt/beauty. Her only real flaw is that she doesn't put the toilet seat down before taking selfies.

Since you're asking what to do and mention that she "tried" to fuck you once, as though you didn't want to, then I'll take that as confirmation of my suspicion that she's as young as she looks. How old is she, though? She looks like she's about 16, possibly a mature 15 year old. Or is she younger?

oiii dumbass, its a bit hard when it happening at the end of lunch in a classroom and anyone could enter at any time. Shes 17 and im 18

Why don't you just give us her IG

No. A chick that hot wants to fuck you fuck. Anywhere. Church, Police Station. Wherever the fuck she wants it. You newfags need to learn.

More pics!

> ig
text her and get nudes and post here. what part of this isn't obvious? fuck you suck at this

more

Can't quite see her face, can you show us her face?

>Shes 17 and im 18
You don't want her parents to ever find out about it because fucking this girl would be statutory rape.
You do realize that you're requesting CP, right?

Dumbass asking for nudes is. fB pics aren't

ok? guess how many fucks are collectively given on this this site retard

What the hell is with the dumb ass signature?

shes over 16 so the sex is legal but if i spread naked pictures its illegal. Soz boiz

Abandon thread!

explain her that you're saving your virginity for robowaifus

this

When a cute sexy girl wants you to cock her OP! You cock her good!

moar indeed

more...

op, its time for you to become man. you better.

More OP

op, its time for you to become man. you better.

Where is the rest OP ?

First name is natalie??? Post her last name OP

its natalia, i spelled it wrong before.

Ass please

What exactly is the downside of giving her what she wants?

i would get her pregnant.

OP, post all

Why can't you just fuck her OP?

im going to tomorrow, i wanted advice.

>i would get her pregnant.
16-17 yo, right?
kek

First of all, you probably have retarded sperm to give an answer like that, so pregnancy is unlikely.

Second, they have these really cool things called condoms that prevent pregnancies and disease.

Last, it would appear you might be a homosexual.

das it mane

Honest question, how many people fall for this shit? OP is an underage little shit who makes threads like this all day pretending he knows random women from the internet because he's a no life loser who has no woman in his near vicinity that wants to see his wiener.

I honestly don't understand how you guys are so fucking stupid. These threads are obviously fake and ffs:

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i dont really want to use a condom, ive never fapped or done anything with one, it would feel beter without one. Right?

Let's assume you're not a fag and you're actually going to fuck her:

1. Touch her
2. Have her touch you
3. ???????
4. Profit!

This isn't brain surgery here, just stick it in.

>17 and below
What? What has being under 18 got to do with anything?

criminal shit

I dont understand what people like you get from telling people like me that i am lieing. GET A LIFE AND STOP PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN.

Sup Forums today is just a Facebook for people without friends.

Ohhhhh, OK. Is this your first time or what?

I humbly suggest drinking with her prior and going slowly. Pay attention to her and the noises she's making especially.

Protip, and something that I fucking wish I'd been told before I tried to put my hands on a girl for the first time: the vagina is wayyyy lower down than you think it is. Imagine trying to reach into her pants, and feeling for where your taint is. That's where it is. It IS NOT as high up as your dick is.

good luck Sup Forumsrah, if you fuck up you can least eat her pussy until you're ready to try again

Having sex is illegal in your country? What kind of cucked nation do you live in? Can't tell if bait or third-worlder.

miniors having sex with minors. sure.
adults having sex with minors. maybe evade justice and go to thailand maybe.

It would feel better in ten years to have money, a career, a circle of friends, disposable income and a two seater car.

Use a condom, funnily enough you can still feel pussy through it. If you're that worried have a posh wank and try one out.

It's better than you being a parent right now, but she's damn cute. So a condom is the correct compromise.

Now you're nearly an adult it's time for you to learn about compromises. They make the fucking world go around, whether it's monetary or who does the washing up.

damn that body is tight

In the first world, anyone can fuck anyone as long as both have reached the age of consent (15 here).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#/media/File:Age_of_consent_in_Europe.svg

>pretends to be from Europe
>just a pedo
No dipshit. You can't be more than four years older than 18 and just fuck anyone 15-18. The rule is still 18 for oldfags.

Fuck her you dumb piece of shit.

DURR DURR OP TOTALLY KNOWS THE GIRL IN THE PIC

>Sup Forums
>It's that easy

holy shit. parts of europe are like alabama,

God dam op shes fine as fuck, an 8 easily. Better knock some boots tomorrow. Fuck her doggy. Slap her ass pull her hair then finish off by tit fucking her and shoot a huge load on her face/neck. Then fuck her again after

Pee in her butt

>Op samefagging

Not here. I could be 40 and fuck a 15 year old. Stay jelly Tyrone.

>>she already tried to fuck me once.

She tries to fuck you, are you so fucking beta to refuse? are you gay? what are you waiting for? are you married? does she has AIDS?

Also more pics

which country?

whales or estonia imo

read previous messages please. It happened in an english classroom near the end up lunch, we were the only 2 left in the classroom and we had to stop, otherwise we would have got caught.

They have to have ridiculous laws in the US because of their high nigger population. Niggers aren't mature enough to be able to consent until they're 18. In Europe, where all countries are over 90% white (at the very least), people are mature enough to be able to make that kind of decision by 14 or 15 (16 in the dumber countries that have a lot of slavs or Mediterraneans).

Sweden and probably most other first world countries.

Do you want a child with this girl?

If yes, then fine, go ahead without one.

If no, then wrap your fucking dick up man, it isn't worth the risk

>Sweden
Hello Muhammad.

idk mane. why would you want to have sex with kids, they are too small.

and so? she tried to fuck him in school, now he is moving to her home that does change lot of things. She tired to fuck him in school and now she will try to fuck him in her house, fuck her that all, but as he is older (17-18) take care of camera = blackmail. She drags him to a piece? fuck her in another piece.

Peace be upon him :^)

Allahu Ackbar

I'm 18, so fucking a 15 year old wouldn't be that strange for me. It's not about that though you dense fucking nigger. A 15 year old is definitely old enough to know if he or she wants to have sex and is therefore old enough to consent to having it.

easy bro. that is why kids can drive and own guns and enter legally binding contracts. cause they know what is up and what is what. the fuck out of here.

You're saying a 15 year old in your country doesn't understand the risks of having sex? I'd bet my house on that you're a burger.

Kill yourself you dirty nonce

maybe its protecting the fire from the children...idk.

i just do not think kids know any better. so i guess prove me wrong?

>run out of arguments
>I'll just tell him to kill himself and call him names.

At 15 they're not really little kids. In the first world we have proper sexual education so everyone has a pretty good grasp of the potential consequences of having sex. Condoms are given out free to kids and youth.

thats one of those things where you put a rail at the top of a cliff instead of an ambulance at the bottom.