""""""""""""white""""""""""""""

>""""""""""""white""""""""""""""

WUZ

why are they so black

I mean they are some of the darkest niggas I've ever seen got dayum

Don't you guys always whine that 'soccer' is boring? Then why the fuck do you even care?

this

where does france find this niggas anyway? literally darker than a new moon night

im from the us and we honestly have a black president but i've never EVER seen anyone that black. literally what are you doing france?

Winning with our superior bull squad.

You're used to american niggers who have on average 15 % white dna. Those are pure west african specimens.

really great point. You must be really really smart.

Fuck off Graziano

Sup Forums so butthurt they spam us with this shit
so butthurt naziland didnt win against superior black race

african americans are 20-25% white, black slave females were heavily raped by white masters, that's why you cannot compare

we painted them to scare the german

t. Muhammed

The media calls it "diversity". We have to have our quotas. Because it's good for "equality" ", "diversity" , "multiculturalism" , "human rights" and "antiracism".

(If you don't get it yet , our government hates the white race).
It was kinda funny that the only white guy in the team. (well..almost the only one)...Scored twice in what could be considered an african team.

Congo and ivory coast niggas thats why

clearly white for me.
whats is your point?

Because they are pure bred subsaharan nigs

France just sends scouts to the former colonies and snaps up their top footballers.

you go to france and its niggers everywhere

and you see lots of interracial couples with mullato children

a really sad, cuck country

we haver our fair share of niggers too, but do not worry, we will humiliate french cucks in their own turf.

It's mostly the case in Paris....However , not all of france is like that. You may get that feeling because you're looking for it. (confirmation bias)...Yes , what you're saying exists for sure.
But if you visit France (completely) , you'll be surprised...There's even parts of the country where you won't find any blacks or arabs;.."La Creuse" comes to mind...

And btw just look at the fans in french stadium bleachers...What do you see ? Majority white.

Yes some cities don't even look european. Some are truely invaded. But it's not as if we have brazil's ethnic makeup either.

I'm tired of people judging players by the color of their skin rather than their skills. Our niggers crushed your pretty Vikings and Aryans, deal with it.

Because we don't racemix them with them like you.

More than NBA league

who /teamnigeria/ now? Still better than Portugal.

your niggers have all white gfs, just look at the player's wives.

nigger pls, refball does not counts-

Yep, It must confused you, black people sweating and working, fighting for anything other than "black lives matters" or any bullshit communitarian bullshit, we have black guys here, you have niggers

Whitey scored twice though...
The only saving grace of the night.

Had blacks scored instead , it would've been a 100% African victory vs germany.

France is an embarrassment. a country of race traitors , marxists/communists who hate their own race in the name of "tolerance".
This country deserves to be islamized for sure.

One of the greatest french writter once said this about France.

Notre République française n’est plus qu’une énorme entreprise d’avilissement, de négrification des Français sous le commandement juif. Nous avons pour gouvernants une clique de conjurés youtres sadiques et de maçons trouilleux vendus dont le boulot principal consiste à nous avilir, nous abâtardir davantage, nous ramener par tous les moyens au grotesque alluviant primitif, mi-nègre, mi-jaune, mi-blanc, mi-rouge, mi-singe, mi-juif, mi-tout.

L'École des cadavres - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

lmao at this delusional cuck

>your niggers have all white gfs, just look at the player's wives.

That's what you do when you're a millionaire. You own trophy wives. The odds of seeking a white one are super high since white females are the most desirable on the planet.

Women seek money. Rich Africans seek white pussy.
But their offspring will never be european. And we'll have inferior IQ. That's the price the female pays for betraying her people

they're rich

i meant "will" sorry.

so confused....

>only way for our niggers and arabs to get out of their shit life is to play poverty ball
>get free good team

your not cynical enough bro

>we have black guys here, you have niggers
>he actually believes this shit

kek, if it wasn't for your goalkeeper and Greasman you would be cursing all of those niggers in the "French" team

I'm not even trying to bash France, seriously. But it's pretty fucking stupid when your whole team is made of literally niggers.

Seriously, whats so National and French in that?! Nothing, it takes all the fun away.

The french people didn't won those games, the niggers did.

vous pensez que les niggers sont francais parce que ils font attention pendant la marsaillaise

lmao

t. pierre bin achmed al muhammad bin loire