You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still looking for a fucking game

Trynd is fucking unf...

Cuz dota is better

Because niggers still roam the earth

/thread

Because I'm on Sup Forums

bc Smite>Dota>League

OP got rekt, everyone go home, nothing to see here...

I can list hundreds of video games better than both League and Dota.
What's your point?

Newfags don't realize how boring new League is. You have 10 seconds to explain why you are a complete retard.

List them faggit

Game is swarmed by 12 years old kids who live in my basement and gangbang my mother when im sleeping.

List em, only games that are objectivelly better, not hurr hurr i like sports so fifa is better hurr hurr

i don't like video games

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

Because I'm in class.
Recently I changed my main lane (supp/jg) to ADC, some tips to do a good work in Bot lane?

full of faggotry content and 15 year olds like any other popular online game

Like mother always said. "Don't lose"

Because it's boring shit

Lol and dota are free, how the fuck do you want them to "sell" better than those other games? Youre either the biggest fucking retard ever or you are trolling us really hard

Wow so much disappointing..

Are u retarded or what?

I personally hate articuno i like zapdos

any game is better than league faggot that was his point

my graphics card broke and this laptop is too shit. getting a new one tomorrow.

>mfw niggers think I'll take the time to post a list

Because I am at work and haven't updated that game in months. Picked up Azir when he was on sale, didn't try him and haven't played since. Been playing Dead By Daylight and other shit.

because League fucking sucks

>repetitive gameplay
>98 % reddit fags
>all the fun people are now playing cs

used to play but holy shit league is fucking trash now. Not to get me started on the competitive scene where the game is so fucking dull to watch.

>xddddddddd
Make at least a top 3 of your list to see if you're a confirmed retard

I still don't see the point. League is not the best but it's fun.

Because of the die hard faggots who, like with any mmorpg with a fanatical fan base, suck the fun out of shit.

All the CoD fags came to league. It's just what happens. League was actually fun as fuck. Most fun game I've ever played up until post-season 3. I'm sure most of you weren't around season 1 and 2, but League literally sucks dick now.

Because of the insufferable cunts who play this game religously.

>Post 3 video games so I can call you a retard regardless

Because you can tell who play the most and who doesn't?

Because support still exists.

Support is going to ruin League of Legends, and there's not much that can be done about it.

This game is about being flashy and doing plays; everyone wants their own two minutes in the spotlight or at least get to do their own thing in one of the three solo roles. Support doesn't get that. Support is unpopular. Support makes the queue last over four times what it should. Been waiting 15 minutes for a game? If support wasn't a fucking chore you would've found a game before two minutes, I guarantee it.

It's not the support players, it's the game itself. It doesn't attract the audience that would like to play support; the few support players that are out there are fucking gems and wish there were more like them. Still, it if wasn't for that role the game would be a lot smoother and people wouldn't bitch more about roles.

How to fix that problem? No fucking idea, not my job anyway. Just gonna queue for top and jungle, wait 20 minutes in which 5-6 people will quit making the rest of us wait a lot longer... and watch LoL die. It had it's time.

Dota is better

>Can list a hundred of video games better than both League and Dota but unable to name one

Not an autistic faggot

shit game

I believe the general problem with supports are most people's inability to climb with one.
In a game criticized my it's player base, who can you really trust to to get you to Diamond+? Most people take it upon themselves to carry a team, and I admire that... but when you get a kid who can't play the role very well it becomes a chore to try and carry against that 5-0 Lucian who you're bot fed. Or that 15-0 Riven in the top lane. Support is good if you're at a high elo, but terrible when you are plat or lower.

Because of dynamic queue