Hey peeps

Hey peeps.
I want to try a bad trip.
I have a lot of stress and anger bottled up in me and i want to get rid of them. I have tried alcohol but that did not help.

Now i have a gram of strong weed. I have never had a bad trip before.

I want to know how to get there and will that make me emotional to the point that i start crying.
>pic not related

Do dxm. You can buy it at the grocery store.

elaborate

Just go to the gym bruh. Drugs won't get rid of the aggresison. Take em', when you're on a good mood.

Yeah please do

I tried that man, made me happy for a while but that the anger came back.

dxm at grocery store? I think you mean K2 or something

dxm is the stuff in robo cough syrup

>trip
>weed

Sigh.

If you wanna have a really bad trip, just take acid during a stressful time in your life while you aren't in a good mood.

What drugs do i need
I need to do this shit today

Acid

You don't trip from weed.
ru 12?

Go to gym everyday. Mix between Strength and cardio training. When you have good mood go for some good sativa, but don't smoke it regularly. Worked for me years.

I get pretty emotional on shrooms. Get some good hydroponic ones.

This

smoke crack or bath salts for a week straight.

i've done this several times and each time i became happy with the fact that i was high and enjoyed it

Thnx i have call a guy to get me some acid.
Can i still smoke the weed i have ?

Usually "trips" are connected with acid or DMT, and possibly some other shit. Very strong weed could probably freak you out too.

Why you actually want a bad trip, I don't know. It won't relieve stress, it'll just make you feel shitty and slightly unhinged. I felt like one gear was just ever so slightly wrong in my head, like it had a tooth too many or few. It went away, but during the trip I just felt worse about my small worries and troubles.

you're not going to get rid of stress and anger by having a bad trip. that's not how that works. you can't trip away problems in your life. such a common and huge misconception that you can. there is no easy way or shortcut to getting rid of problems in your life, you have to do it just like every other human being out there.

I'm in the same place OP, haven't been able to cry yet so I'm still feeling all pent up, but it does make me feel empty and alone as I lament all my failures inbetween fits of unprompted laughter, which is a pretty decent alternative if you ask me. I say light up and go for it

I don't know that to do anymore man.
Glad i am not alone!!!!

what are you angry and stressed about?

Work, Relationship, Family, Money, Taxes

But, you can trip to get a better understanding of your problems, get rid of mental blocks that stop you from fixing those problems, find better ways to deal with those problems, etc.

seeking for a bad trip, are you retarded ?