youtube.com/watch?v=ZmPL1BB4jzo
youtu.be/Y-dMSstLDqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this picture still makes me giggle

That's an old one. I think.

Filenames.

Pretty sure it is too.

But are you *the* Filenames?

I thought so. I haven't seen it in so long that I honestly couldn't remember.

I'll see if I can find it

Probably not.

Do you have an obsession with Gorsha?

I can't. instead have one of my favorite pictures.

I don't even know what you were looking for, but thanks I guess.

Yes I do.

well fuck off back to mexico nobody wants you here

Then you're good to go.
So what's up?

Kek. He's alright if you ask me.

the picture of cooper without that spehs muhreen.

So cruel!
My dick! You?

nah
he's okay to talk to but i wouldn't be friends with him irl.
you know?
one of those guys.

I'm sure I have it already. I've probably had it for years now.

Nothing. Just as depressed as always. I should probably eat, haven't eaten since last night.

He actually seems like he'd be cooler in real life, but that's just me.

you have shitty judge of character though to be honest

True.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmPL1BB4jzo
I think I know you.

Hm. So now that I think about it, I've made both the s/fur and the g/fur threads. Should I make an h/fur thread as well? I probably wouldn't be posting in it though.

CockWizard is a meanie!
You aren't bad though, I wish you weren't, but if you were all better, you'd be gone from here...
Noooooooo

I really doubt that.

Not too big of a fan of that artist.

Nah, I'd probably be here no matter what. It's the only place I can really call home. It's why I'm here 16 hours a day.

A'ight. I kinda enjoy all reading the lewd conversations in the h/fur threads though. It's entertaining.

>all reading
I think I may be dyslexic.

Aww, why?

I'm just kidding, don't tell anyone, but I've been fapping to h/fur on rare occasions.

I mean from a thread a long while back. Cause that image/filename combo. Was from a hot minute back.

I won't tell anyone. But that's pretty much the only fur I fap to honestly. It use to be rare that I fap to fur at all, but man, herms are the best.

The sad part is, most of those images in the threads are just dick girls, and I don't mind that, but they call them herms, they shouldn't spread lies.

What really gets me going though is that they draw their bodies better that female bodies.

What does it for you?

I think they should just be called intersex threads honestly. It's how I organize my stuff, my cuntboys go in the same folder as my herms and dickgirls.

I like female bodies, and I like dicks cause I'm a faggot. They're the best of both worlds. I especially like big, muscular ones. Man, what I wouldn't give to be dominated by a stronk herm grill.

too similar to anime for my taste.

well yeah. I'm mousguy. Did a massive octamous dump last night, and I generally lurk a bit and post a bit in all of the s/fur threads.

Good day to you all. How are you? I just jumped in. What should I post?

What's up?
Also post bats.

bois

See, that makes even more sense.

Muscular? I learn more and more about you.
Girls.
That is a fair point.

Got some that are drooling and stuff like they are in heat and maybe crazy about it?

bats, of the female variety.

I heard that Naylor is actually a scumbag. Is this so?

Can we get some mice in this thread?

Dude, you have no idea. I fucking love muscular grills, even in real life. I'm usually very dominant, but something about muscular grills turns that around completely.

Probably.

seconded

not sure. Though I know he is getting shitty about making comics.

Yeah, I remember we were talking about something or other, but I can't for the life of me recall the topic. Unless you were also that musicbro.

Stronk!

No fucking way.

Maybe because they outstrong you?

I know exactly what you mean, I'm the same way.

Hell ye stronk. What's up Draka?
Also, have you heard of Cindy Landolt? She's my IRL waifu, she has a body like Hopey. She's fucking insanely hot.

Possibly. I'm a very small, weak person, so that isn't hard to do really.

youtu.be/Y-dMSstLDqM

May have been that music bro. I occasionally post images with "matching" music

I better not be a fag and post some myself.

Can't say I have heard of her.

Cheers m8.

You're easy to do! I'm sorry, I'm just so sad! I gotta go for now, see you later!

My favorite of the few I have.

Wat. How have you, the muscular goddess, not heard of her? Just look at her, she is like the human form of Hopey. And she's tall, too, like 5'10. Perfect.

Later.

you an user that recently grabbed NS or a long time lurking master?

And that's the last one already.

It was a thread where I was posting a bunch of Dance Gavin Dance in it, I think. Possible it was a different thread tho. I probably went by either 4445414e (or some variation of such), Dean, or Rusty. Those are my usual monikers.

5'10" isn't that tall. I'm 7'1", remember?

>scrolling through thread
I find your lack of sharks disturbing

She's pretty tall for a woman. I'd prefer 6'+, but 5'10 is still pretty good. She's probably about 6'4 in these heels. Fucking hot.

got NS like 3-ish weeks ago, haven't come up with a real name yet.

>6 foot 13
washington?

I'm in Michigan.

Oy vey dey cute tho

You know what's strange? Why are sharks considered furry even! Ever seen a shark that has fur? Maybe I'm the idiot here, but I HAVEN'T.
Maybe people should let go off the term "fur" and use the term "anthros" instead.

>mfw 6'4"
all I want is a stronk woman like a foot taller than me. Not like hyper-muscles, more like this.