Did you miss out on romance in your younger years?

Did you miss out on romance in your younger years?

no, I just used to molest my sister

ye, maybe thats where the loli fetish comes from

neat

...Dan?

So you are saying if you had just experienced it like most people you would not have to cling on to that stuff?

Yeah, but it's not like I had any options.

Fuck romance.. cost too much cash.

My peak was from 13-22
Fuck i miss my youth

Kinda, hooked up with a lot of girls but never had any good serious romance. I'm still young but I wish I had a serious relationship or two in highschool

What went wrong then?

Not sure if OP means some kind of pedo romance but to answer fairly one of my biggest regrets is having a long term gf all through college for several years.
There was so much pussy and fun I could have had during those years and missed out. On the other hand maybe it was for the best as I was more centered and focused while in school.

i continue to miss out to this day. at least i dont have to put up with some cunt's shit

Erectional disfunction from trauma when I was 17.

be me
>18
>beautiful white girl who becomes my bestfriend
>in another relationship with a younger girl. 16
>do everything for her buy clothes
>food, even when it means i dont eat
>rides every where
>parents couldnt even afford rent
>11 months
>feel unwanted, could be easily replaced.
>best friend sees me unhappy
>admits shes in love with me
>leave ex for current
>realize ex is grateful for me just never wanted to show it
>too late got current pregnant
>in love with both, dont want to lose either.
>daughter on the way.

god how i miss those highschool days. next, college, stuck between 2 girls. at least i got a 10k scholarship right?

Yea, but when I was in my 20s I fucked three 17 year olds and ate out a 16 year old.. So it kinda made up for it.

So many girls when you are taken. None interested when you are single.

That sucks. At least you don't have to worry about sex now.

i cant stand the thought of losing either. i dont know how to let go.

Throughout my teens I thought I was worthy of a beautiful girlfriend, so I kept turning down these girls that I didn't think were attractive.

I had one "girlfriend" when I was 16. I dated her for 2 weeks. No sex of course. She looked pretty good though, and we shared a few sloppy kisses.

I was always afraid to bring an ugly girl home, mainly due to my mother. I remember I had the girl I was dating and her ugly friend outside my house this one time. They were waiting for me to get ready. My mom saw them and later asked which one was my girlfriend. She was relieved I was dating the decent looking one.

I'm not sure if this is a sign of an unhealthy relationship between me and my mom, or if its normal.

So, to answer your question OP, no.

greentext it faggit

I've never had romance. I've dreamed about it. I've imagined it. I'm not sure I want it.

im still young and missing out but idk what to do about it, im good looking and girls say im hot online but irl girs never seem to be interested idk. one girl said that she thought i was a fuckboy or some shit when i was talking to her so maybe thats how girls perceive me (im not btw) oh well ill just get old and have regrets bout it i suppose.

aw shit, this was me too. Only It wasn't my mom I was worried about lol, I was dead set on dating someone beautiful to show my ex girlfriend that not only was I over her, but that I moved on. I found alot of other girls more attractive than her, who were also interested in me, but I had to get a girl that was convientally unquestionably hot. Never did end up getting one because I never had the confidence to really give it my all. But I rejected everyone else and just sort of drowned my lonliness.

Being a teenager sucked.

Sounds a hell of a lot more normal than trying to impress mom.

That's because your dick smells like a rotting carcass/vinegar Elliot.

Romance yes, pussy no

I never really tried to get a girlfriend until 11th grade. , but she rejected me. The next year I met this really cool girl,but I was too much of a bitch to ask her out because I didn't want to fuck up our friendship for the rest of the year so I thought I'd wait till the last day I saw her to get her number. I didn't get a chance and I sat around for a whole year again doing nothing because I thought I still had a chance at her. Eventually I got her snapchat and started talking to her again though. Things were good and she even came to my gradaution, but now she won't reply to me, but she keeps looking at my snaps. Fuck this girl is confusing as shit. I feel like I should try again today.