Is this white man going to save Europe from France?

Is this white man going to save Europe from France?

In TSUUUU we trust

he's the last white hope

dat skin tone

doesn't look white to me

What a nice and healthy tan.(no homo)

BLACKED

Memes aside I can't get over how many blacks are in the French team. Holy shit!

>white

how do you go from full aryan to full african?
did he get a reverse michael jackson procedure?

deep tanning + melanotan ( tanning injection)

i've changed my race with that shit. from pasty white german to full italian/nigger. even my hair and beard turned pitch black

It's called a tan

Its called melanin, it's an evolutionary advance that allows your body (skin) to adapt to the exposure to the Sun

>one gay that doesn't get AIDS
>dies of skin cancer

I wish I could tan like him, all I have is a shit ginger skin, I become a lobster. My grandpa and mom got skin cancer already.

fug

good thread

IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE, BABY, SAINT-TROPEZ
GET A TAN, I'M ALREADY BLACK, RICH, I'M ALREADY THAT

do you lift brah?

Ronaldo is gay masterrace

Its called going outside

have you ever left your house?

>ronaldo-renato-sanches-mother.jpg
os meus lados

HOW DID THIS

Looks like a rembrandt painting

Your insecurities could be assuaged more by pointing out his appalling overbite.

that can't be healthy

He doesn't tan that much anymore. Idk why, but he stopped doing it once he got to Real Madrid. He is still tanned, but not full blown straight from Arab land tan.

I'm not a racist like half this fucking malaysian clay painting symposium, but why are Portuguese people so obsessed with tanning? Not like tanning beds, actually tanning in the summer. Every basic bitch is complaining about not being tanned from October to April. Then this stupid cycle beggins, people start going to the beach to get tanned so they look tanned when they go tanning in the summer. Seriously the most commonly used sentence in Portugal between April and June is "wow you're so tanned already". The most commonly used sentence between September and November is "omg my tan is gone already!". Like being tanned somehow makes you more attractive or something.

Like what the fuck is the point? I love going to the beach/pool to swim and have fun, not to get tanned.

There is the misconception that being tan helps you avoinding the flu and other diseases in the winter. I hear it from my mom and granny allthe time. "You need to go to the beach or you will get sick!". Being tanned is also a "status" statement in Portugal. If you are tanned, that means you can afford holidays. All my mom thinks is about going to the most exotic beaches. It's weird as fuck, why does she pay thousands and thousands of € to go to a beach in south america when Costa da Caprica will do the trick for less money.

Exposure to the Sun increases your virtamin D levels, which help your body to stave off the flu, the common cold, etc. it is also beneficial for your arteries and your heart and has various other benefits. It's not a silver bullet, but when combined with a healthy lifestyle and a healthy diet a light tan can protect you protection from various ailments.

>Like being tanned somehow makes you more attractive or something
it does, you autist

I know it does, but we are exposed to the sun every day of the year. You won't get more vitamin D at the beach just because it's the beach.

>I know it does, but we are exposed to the sun every day of the year.
Well, i envy you. It's summer and i haven't seen the sun for days.

Getting a tan is important, unless you are ghost white. If the people you know notice you have no tan when you usually would, they have figured out you spend all day inside and probably go on reddit

I couldn't withstand living in a country in the north. You guys can be wealthy as fuck but the weather sucks.

it's important if you enjoy skin cancer. also it seems to be physically impossible for me, i just go bright red like an englishman instead

I can second this. I literally don't go to the beach because I just don't tan. My ancestry is Scottish and Danish and I have blonde hair/blue eyes. Tanning doesn't even look that good on women anyway, I don't know why people care about it so much. Its quite literally cancerous shit

Do it year after year for a real long time and you'll start to get tanned.

Your skin has to get used to it. I see brits tanned all the time but the guys have been doing it for years.

I like being white, why would I get a tan?
>this looks good

mild tan looks good. What you posted looks stupid.

>live in a great vacation spot where half country border is beach line
>still go to some other country's beach

god damn, you poofs

is it punctual / topographical skin cancer? if yes buy black salve online, but use it in moderation brother. stay strong bruh

fan of skin cancer?

yea he is why such question, silly

>There is the misconception that being tan helps you avoiding the flu and other diseases in the winter.

the tan wont do that, you dont need a tan, only some sun every day or supplements

Our weather is comfy m80

You don't want to tan, my body looks like a mixture of mayonnaise and wood because of uneven tanning. Save your white skin

keep telling yourself that

It's sunny today and around 21degs. Pretty comfy.

Not cold, not too hot. Clear sky.

I go abroad if I want sweltering heat.

You can do that?
Science truly has gone too far

but can you reverse that?

>All my mom thinks is about going to the most exotic beaches. It's weird as fuck, why does she pay thousands and thousands of € to go to a beach in south america when Costa da Caprica will do the trick for less money.

I've got some disturbing news about your mother, Joao...

I used to tan a shit ton as well and I am still alive. Dont have leathery skin either. Really depends how well you take care of your skin with moisturizers etc. and judging my how much of a faggot Ronaldo is he probably has like 50 different ones.

lmao momma getting dicked down abroad Barbosa

Stay mad pasty faggots

Why do people do this to their body

kek, he looks like a Romanian gypsy in that pic.

>All my mom thinks is about going to the most exotic beaches. It's weird as fuck, why does she pay thousands and thousands of € to go to a beach in south america when Costa da Caprica will do the trick for less money.
erm, we need to talk, Alberto Barbosa. What went through your head when you wrote that?

by the way - do you live with your father and very important: when she DOES go to South America does your father accompany her or not?