I think my wife is cheating on me, anf using kik to do it so I can't tell for sure

I think my wife is cheating on me, anf using kik to do it so I can't tell for sure.
If someone can tell me a working way to moniter her kik I will post her kik AND noods.

Nudes first, think we're stupid fagget
Kik on delivery

Noone? These are premium quality pov shots, and all I ask in return is knowledge.

Newfag, I been here long enough to know better. You're all worthless after you fap.

Correction, new fag would listen to your personal army request for nothing
You get your info and your gone
No dice

Give a teaser pic first then we'll talk

It's pretty easy. Can you get her phone for 30 to 60 seconds without her knowing?

Alright let's talk faggot.

Make a kik, add me, send me her kik. I have ways

No we are some distance apart.

interested rolling

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

What you thought I was 15, and my wife was pizza? This is rl m80

is it legal to marry beasts like that?

"Teaser"
Wtf is this user

those sunglasses really hide how hideous she is, please don't share user

This is all you get until I get something in return, now pony up fgt

You virgins. I'd shove his woman against a wall and pillage her asshole till it bled. She's alight

Want to be a cuckold? I'll fuck your wife

She isn't hideous. I mean she looks like she has a nice body and a pretty awsome rack. One puss or nude man I need to see what she is packin

jesus christ op who would cheat with her?

Dude, if she is cheating on you and she wants to divorce from you, just be glad she still loves you and let her go.

You must be lost new friend
Spider-Man thread?
OP has no wins

I can't help because I only know one way and you need access to her phone for like 30 seconds

Everyone ripping on her face, as my old man told me, you don't look at the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire, and that body is hot

op deleted his pic of wife lmao

>op is triggered

Jjhillboo trades gf nudes.

nou