B what is the fastest way to lose weight

b what is the fastest way to lose weight
I'm ready to starve myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x8EZrm3Nik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no more than 500 cal/day. no carbs. workout regularly. be extremely cautious when coming off it. absolutely no slip-ups. worked for me. i lost ~65 lbs in 2.5 months and kept it off, losing 10 more in another go a few months after coming off it the first time.

Heroin

no more than 500 cal/day ? what did you eat eat to have such a low calorie income ?

Well there you have it op, listen to this user.

lots of water, no soft drinks, lots of healthy green salats without any toppings/sauce

I don't have enough money for that
fruits are prohibited i guess ?

1. Low carb diet
2. Going nearly everyday to gym. Mix between strength traing and cardio. Cardio should be high intensety and in a short time period.
3. No sugar.
4. Discipline.

you are going to have to eat very heathily. eating is a much bigger part of it than working out. ignore the guy that said 500 cal per day. that's too little. shoot for just under what you burn per day, and all healthy foods. this will help, and if you can swim well, lap swimming is an excellent way to get in shape

that number is a good base to lose weight fast. remember that the listed cal numbers are always too small.

and also calc how much cals you need per day. i always thought i need on average 2000kcal, i was totally off.

for my body/metabolism its 1400-1600kcal if i sum all listed cals up that i take, at this point i have zero weight loss

Drink water and nothing else.
Fruits are ok, no more than 1 per day though.

You'd be surprised how much weight you can lose just by dumping soft drinks. This should be the first step.
Moving your ass is also a must, of course, but i have no idea what to suggest on that part

i have no experience but i would imagine staving yourself and exercise work good together.

another thing: watch your sleep schedule. don't start sleeping longer because of lack of cals... thats your body reacting naturally to the lack of cals

>going everyday to the gym
I'm not trying to look ripped, i just want to be slimmer but I'll go cycling everyday
not a bad idea kek
I'll be eating this way when I'll be slimmer but I first gotta lose weight
Sounds really drastic, I like that
Yeah, I'm thinking about cycling
That won't be a problem, insomnia will be helping me with that

tenia

sounds good at first but i don't think it would be very pleasent to have larvae eating your brain away

>b what is the fastest way to lose weight
I'm ready to starve myself

Starving yourself is a retarded idea in the long term. It will work as first but when your body goes into starvation mode it will start cannibalizing your muscles first so keep that in mind.
Also do cardio and don't eat shit food. Losing weight is a question of intaking less than what you actually burn.

I lost weight by getting into the habit of jogging for a few hours a day, every day, no exceptions.
I don't watch what I eat at all, and I look like a librarian.
To be fair though, I don't really like most unhealthy foods, and I don't eat a whole lot in general just because I overall don't really like food.

not the fastest, was but easiest since you wont change that much.

eat 1/3-1/2 less from your plate than you usually do
drink only water or tea
do some weightlifting every second day
no snacks allowed

after you you reached your personal goal, you are allowed to eat snacks again from time to time. max 2 times a week and only in reasonable ammounts though, since you dont want to gain weight again. keep up the weighlifting. you may reduce it to just two times a week, too.

starving like a madman is a shitty way, since you will gain all the shit you lost again.

do NOT drink any alcohol. that stuff is worse than fast food on your cal count

What about vodka? I'm an alcoholic, usually eat 2 smalls meals a day and drink a ton at night. +Water only

Only trying to lose like 30lbs

sadly I love good food and cooking is one of my passions but at least I'm not eating shitty food. Jogging doesn't appeal to me at all, fortunately I love cycling
Sounds really good, I've also heard people saying that you souldn't eat supper, is that true ?
I drink very rarely so this won't be a problem

big problem. any alcohol is very high cal

I would like to keep my liver and vodka is fucking disgusting, tastes like medicinal alcohol

high quality vodka isn't bad at all, you must've tasted some of the cheap 1$ junk that will make your head hurt

also you don't drink vodka pure. always mix with a soft drink or something else

Look up "high protein modified fast."

The only reason I gained weight is I drank tons of beer daily for a year straight.

Been cutting down on the drinking and decided some decent vodka was the best way to get my alcohol without any added bs. I usually do shots with a small bit of orange juice as a chaser.

Literally the only thing holding me back, I'm 6'2" 200lbs so it's nothing outrageous, just miss my slim otter body. Got a weird beer gut thing going on right now.

Just eat less than 1500 calories and keep your diet like that for as long as possible or until you are happy with your weight.

Started 3 months ago and lost 30 pounds, good way to get the weight off and keep it off. and when you are at your desired weight bring it up to 2000. also work out as much as you can, even if its just 10 mintues.

I inherited a cellar full of wine, so i won't be buying vodka just to do some cocktails
"A PSMF diet is not recommended for people who are already lean, or even slightly chubby; it’s for people who are actually obese." I'm only chubby. not obese

>eat supper
to be honest i hate going hungry to sleep, so i eat mostly a warm dinner. i wouldnt give much fucks about it. as long you dont prepare 2-3 big meals each day you are cool.

breakfast is also the most important mealtime, still most people lack a good breakfast and eat only one slice of bread. fuck what people are saying as long you feel good, you can eat 10 times a day too. the portions should be minimal though.

in the end its all about the intake in comparison to your engery consumtion during the day

Dont listen to any of these cucks

you dont lose weight by not eating

youll lose it from DOING

the more you do the more weight youll lose

how bad do you want it? youll need inspiration more then anything.

and mainly dont fucking binge out becuase its hard

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=-x8EZrm3Nik

well its a mixture of booth while the DOING part has the biggest role in it, if ones eating habbits arent too extreme.

saying you just have to do shit while still eating shit like a pig is a stupid thing to say

I guess I'll start eating at breakfast and stop eating supper
As I said I'm not trying to be ripped, I just want to lose weight, and I plan on doing lots of cycling anyway

amputation

im not talking about working out , walking is doing somthing , try going for a light 8 hr walk

profit

i said inspiration, not pork , god can u even read?

Burn more calories than you take in and only eat clean foods, nothing artificial or process and stop drinking sugar drinks and start drinking more water. That's it

not eating at all at breakfeast is shit too.
you can skip it during weekend if you like, so you only eat 2 times if you are a long sleeper.

>light 8 hr walk
wtf, dude. who has that much time to walk around? any kind of lifting for 1-2 hours will do more than your 8 hours walking.

fuck inspiration. willpower is all you need.

some people have metabolism that lest them digest everything pretty good. i am one of them. and some people are so bad at digesting food that they actually have to take 5000kcal per day to stay at their current weight, without any work out and shit

i feel bad for you slave.....

everyone has that time , they just dont give a shit enough to do it cause theyr busy stuffing theyr faces with treats after the stress they endure being a slave.

fun fact. you can improve your digesting efficiency

i want to reduce it though... because that would be the ultimate way to lose weight

As I said, I'm not trying to be ripped, I just want to get slimmer
Tell me about how to make it less effective

making your intestines shorter or you stomach smaller would be a solution

without ruining your body forever

oh I see, the hangman knot represents a gastric band . Thanks for enlightening us user

Starving is worse, it slows down the motabolism. You'll lose weight slower and unhealthly

duh, 6-7 hours lectures and study at the university
8 hours sleep , 2 hours sport, 2 hours housework shit like cooking, cleaning, shopping, eating

1-2 hours which vanishs since i takes time to go from one place to the other and

the rest 4-5 hours a day, i have better things to do like caring for my social life or just being lazy.
fuck you. im not the type of guy you think i am

well people who do nothing and owning a bad constellation of gut-bacteria have a shit efficiency in the first place.

>well people who do nothing and owning a bad constellation of gut-bacteria have a shit efficiency in the first place.
i tried to kill my gut bacteria with antibiotics already. made them more efficient. i don't understand my body anymore

stop being lazy.
eat less, be more active.

you gain nothing by doing nothing.

Guys, what are your thoughts about Insanity? Im 18, male and I weight 125 kg.

watch the video

you may still grow abit. use it as an advantage and start doing the shit we posted now

didn't see it, holy shit that's impressive

the only bad part is the skin doesn't really shrink back. ever seen austin powers? they joke about it but it's true.

you will need to operate/cut extra skin away

ramadan already started OP

Does the skin really not shrink back at all ?
kek

Don't starve yourself.
Depends on what your goal is. Do you want to loose a few lbs? If so, eating the bare minimum isn't gonna work. You'll lose weight but you'll be weak as fuck. Ideally you would want to take in less than 2500 calories and have enough proteins left to recover your muscles after excercise. Carbs are good, you need them. Don't cut them out of your diet.

It's a long process bud. I've started working out and eating better. I don't need to loose weight tho I'm looking to add muscle to my frame. In contrast I eat 3000-3500 calories a day EVERYDAY, workout for 30min to an hr and get good sleep. Haven't gained any belly fat soo far, my arms look a little better and I can lift more on the bench. But it's been weeks.

Just pace yourself. Eat clean, don't expect results in a few weeks. Stick to a good diet and workout. Be fucking serious about it though, don't half ass it and wonder why it didn't work.

Hcg.get thru doctor ignoreanything online. Pills are just as good as shots. The book is pounds and inches, follow to the letter. 370 user down to 250 in a year

on 3000-3500 cal or even 2500 cal and a workout of 2hours per day i would still gain weight, not muscles weight but fat belly weight....
don't spread numbers like being true for everyone, kthxbye

>Cardio should be high intensety and in a short time period.
>cardio
>short time period

Hardcore autism sponsorised by broscience Corporation.

Become bullimic. Lose weight fast. Enjoy.

Isn't that what Insanity is all about ? I'm not saying it works, I just wanna know

best way to lose weight is start using heroin.
you will drop to half your body weight in just six months guaranteed.
you're welcome.

Heroin's cheap as fuck user

Powdered sugar you mean

if you limit card intake to under 50g per day you can get up to 2500/cal per day because your body will enter ketosis after about a week.

with regular exercise you'll get lean muscle through this super fast because your body will eat its fat, with intense exercise youll get built.

My goal is different from yours, user. Whereas you want to gain muscles, I'm trying to lose fat and a low carb regim seems to be the best for that. And being weak as fuck would be a welcomed break from my tdah. Anyway, thanks for the post and good luck

If you have even a glimpse of knowledge on what cardio is about, try using common sense.

Whether it's about losing weight or getting ripped, those "high intensity" bullshits are completely worthless and nonsensical.

Diets don't work. A fat person goes on a diet for a few months, and then as soon as they come off, they go back to eating shit again and get fat. While on the diet, their lives are a misery and they often become deficient in certain vitamins and minerals, which makes them sick.

The only way to lose weight and keep it off is to change your lifestyle. Eat more healthily for the rest of your life, and have less junk.

Also, don't drink your calories. Only drink water if you can, maybe some black tea or something else like that. A can of coke has like 30g of sugar in it, and well over 100 calories. Water is calorie and sugar free.

type in like $20 week meal plan google or $50 or $100, whatever your budget somebody made a healthy meal plan.

kek

it's nothing compared to coke or ket though

>mfw this thread
for fucks sake op go read the sticky before these people either kill you or just make you fatter

work hard eat rigth

No don't worry user I'm gonna get some of this thing called heroin, it seems to work really well

It's pretty simple really, the only difficult part is sticking to it.

Lower your cal intake by cutting all treats, alcohols and soft drinks, but don't starve yourself. Because starving yourself will only lead to slip offs and eating like a pig at one point or another. You will also be extremely weak, unmotivated to do anything, which is making losing weight even worse because in that state eating is all you will think about.

Don't eat until you can't swallow a thing anymore. If you feel full as fuck, you've eaten too much. Avoid fat intake, sauces, processed food, blabla all of that seems pretty obvious to me, if you're really serious about losing weight you'll know when you're about to eat what you should and should not.

Fruits are real good for losing weight. They're very low cal intake and good vitamines intake. Apples and water fills your stomach easily and cuts the hunger.

also one thing i learned: don't eat when you don't feel hungry. there is no fucking need to have regular meals

I know that. The key part seems to be to be able to change your eating style after the diet. Fortunately I don't eat shitty food and I don't drink soft drinks, I just eat too much

>Eat on time, not much like one plate of some shit and take a dessert/coffee
>Never eat between meals
>Practice some physical exercises like running once a week and walking (very fast) every morning (even musculation if you want)

Like for teeth brushing you have to force yourself to keep doing these things everyday then in the end you'll lose weight progressively (and maybe grow some muscles) and learned to your body how to be and stay healthy

Do this. Log your calories with MyFitnessPal. Do it accurately and honestly, and you'll lose weight as fast as you're willing to commit to. I'm 10Kg down in about 12 weeks.

There's some legitimately stupid shit in here. I'd keep it simple, user. Go visit bodybuilding . com and look at all of the free advice, plans, and nutrition. You'll find some useful stuff. I've used Jim Stoppani's shortcut to shred program and it helped me tremendously. Even if you followed just that nutrition plan I bet you'd loss weight.

No. Just...no. Avoid fats? Why? What's the science behind this? And fruits are good for weight loss? Wtf? Natural sugar is still sugar. And apple and banana each day, sure...but smashing fruit all day is dumb.

K thx guys I'll drink only water for the next two weeks ,walk 8hrs a day and avoid all fat fruits

Also user...don't skip on fats. Fats are good for you. Like avocado, salmon, and almonds. Moderation, yes. But you need fats. Fats are essential and part of being healthy.

Meth.

You can stay up for 4 days on it before you really start to lose it, and in that time you can lose 10-15 pounds easy from lack of hunger if you go about your normal business