Coke and xanax. Good combo?

Coke and xanax. Good combo?

Mix them together and let it rip brother.

snort xanax? idk how well thats gonna work

Alright, going for it

Snort coke
Trash xanax

OP I'm thinking brakes and accelerator at same time. A good burnout

You're Mother an Father must have worked extremely hard for that granite counter top.

Kek don't think so buddy. All mine, thanks for the compliment however

Have fun dying faggot.

Well fag, learn a bit about medicine. Gfy

WHY DID YOU LIFT YOUR HEAD.
keep snorting bitch. It's worth it in the end.

Burned a bit, but I'm here faggots

Your my friend now

Nah

Fuck you then.

Mixing your highs and your lows?
Cya in the afterlife.

Pussy

Feeling good

You m'fers are all boring!

What's the matter can't get out of the fucking basement to afford coke?

YAY! Uppers, Downers and all-arounders

Lulz that's how I be feeling

>can't afford coke
Even if i could i would do something that fucking degenerate

Good for you responsiblefag

Xanax isn't really available through your nose, you mainly only get high off of what drips down into your stomach.

Better to just eat it and snort the blow.. xanax tastes like shit too so the drip is nasty.. but if you are numb from blow you won't taste it as much I guess.

sounds prudent as a mother fucker.

Mucous membranes none the less. But an actual somewhat educated answer

Why would you snort Xanax? Do you snort aspirin when you take it too? Why do people put shit up their nose without reading about it first?

>coke
Not all of us are 12 year olds, assbag

Asa doesn't provide a high, therfore not to be snorted

>implying you're an irresponsiblefag

Well no, I have a granite countertop

Great job

You can't fucking snort xanax you mong.

BIOAVAILABILITY. FUCKING LOOK IT UP.

I've never seen coke with a brownish tint

Then again I haven't seen that much coke.

You're wasting your time user, kids seem to want to snort everything these days.

This guy's got it. A stimulant and a depressant at the same time, no bueno senor, no bueno

Big word, how about pharmacokinetics?

Xanax isn't water soluble. Just eat it.

I mean the point isn't to show off, it's just that the guy should understand he is literally throwing his xanax away if he snorts it. Just fucking eat it man. I don't understand these kids who know absolutely nothing about what they put in their body and how to go about doing so.

The nasopharynx connects to the oropharynx hence down the esophagus. It has to do with ph

your right, thats not coke. either line

I don't understand. The line on the right clearly looks like coke, while the one on the left is one of those peach .5 mg xanax

That is correct

Nice grainy fucking lines. Too lazy to take your time?

Yep. Everything I've ever done I've researched extensively. Now I'm like a fucking pharmacist.

Hey fag, works all the same. A little ocd there?

That makes it even worse that he is snorting it.. Think about how in that line only .5 mgs is the active ingredient while the rest is fucking binders and inert ingredients.

Really? Except without the phd?

This man knows the deal

Yes, and he will get none of it. If he just ate the fucking thing he would get all of it.

TO OP:

The reason that it’s not advised you snort Xanax is because snorting Xanax is straight up dangerous. Not only can you increase negative side effects of alprazolam, you’re altering the way your brain regulates mood. You can further increase your tolerance to Xanax quickly as well as dependence on the drug, which can make withdrawal severe and painful when you stop taking Xanax.

If it works all the same then why bother cutting it up in the first place? Nice having fat fucking grains clog the membrane and rest going down your throat am I right?

THIS IS FALSE.

The reason you're advised not to snort xanax is because the drug is unable to enter your system that way, so you are literaly not taking it/throwing it away. It's like trying to grind marijuana up to a very fine powder and snort it. It's a fucking waste.

Completely understood m8. It was an experiment was all. I feel the coke, no xanax cloud though. I know medicine, just fucking around. I feel fine however

hey, seee this:

you should take K next, if you're just fucking around and experimenting.

Hmm may try that.

the blueberrys are good for a snort..only da blueberrys though...and the buzz is shorter and your tolerance does go up like crazy and you start to lose your mind. Not worth it..

I've snorted Xanax hundreds of times and yes if does work. It just comes on more intense and the comedown comes much faster. It's alright if you only got a little bit and wanna get the most our of it. However eating them is definitely better IMO because it gives u a mellow baseline for a few hours without the intense highs and lows. Also Protip: mixing uppers and downers kills even the most experienced of addicts. But if it's just a peach u should be ok. Good luck!