Finally decided to not be a fat piece of shit anymore. Currently 20 lbs lost. I was at 350. Goal is 200...

Finally decided to not be a fat piece of shit anymore. Currently 20 lbs lost. I was at 350. Goal is 200. Motivate me to keep going Sup Forums

Well you only need yourself in this respect because when the hard days come you will have to push and nobody else is going to push that barbell for you.

For sure that is true.

Whether you do it or not, you'll be completely miserable and disappointed in the vanity and hollowness of life. So might as well keep working. It's literally no different from not working.

/Thread

Just remember to keep your diet on the low side if you want best results. Such a simple concept but gets lost in the millions of ads and magazines because money.

Been using myfitnesspal and that shit is great to keep you on track.

Fatass here good luck man Im too lazy to lose weight, good luck.

Thanks nigga

You have one life. Prove to the people you hate that you are better than they think you are. Or you will always be in conforming to standards of another

20lbs is tough going man, you're nailing it so far. Do that shit, get pussy. I believe in you

Shits profound thank you.

good for you !
go out and crush each day
find what motivates you,chadhowsefitness.com, this guy motivates the fuck outta me

Thanks for the recommendation.

Whatever you're doing, keep it up. Diet control and not overeating are the biggest factors, but exercise helps too.

It's mostly been diet so far. I've been walking alot. I broke ankle 2 months ago and it's still not fully healed. That ankle was the motivation to do it tho. I couldn't move when it was broke at all.

Great you say? I never lost.

document your progress!
im big on results and having something i can physically see my results through is huge for me, plus it keeps you motivated to continue

Why are you body shaming me OP? I want love my body. please delete your post.

He died in a car crash :(

He's great but I'm sure the mob had much to do with some of his wins.

currently down to 195 from 270, you got this OP, and no you don't deserve a fucking treat because you've been good

49 fights, 43 by KO, yeah I'll get knocked the fuck out for the mob

city of champions