Being a patriot means nothing when you wouldn't stand a chance against the most powerful assembly of Islamic warriors...

Being a patriot means nothing when you wouldn't stand a chance against the most powerful assembly of Islamic warriors who are more willing to die than you are willing to live.

America is doomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/686043/Hulk-Islamic-State-Iranian-bodybuilder-Sajad-Gharibi-fight-terror-group]The
ibtimes.co.uk/giant-24-stone-bodybuilder-dubbed-hulk-announces-he-will-fight-isis-alongside-iranian-military-1568882
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is a drone strike?

0/10

agreed holy shit who is that tank?

>Because war is fought with fists

must be why isis loses ground everyday even to other weak sandniggers

that solider is actually Iranian body builder 'Persian Hercules' Sajad Gharibi, 24 battling against ISIS.
and thereby actually being "on the same" team as US against the Islamic extremists
[URL=express.co.uk/news/uk/686043/Hulk-Islamic-State-Iranian-bodybuilder-Sajad-Gharibi-fight-terror-group]The Persian hulk[/URL]

That dude's an Iranian bodybuilder, not Isis.

And that chubby butterball needs to step away from the jelly donuts

Beat me to it

Thread's over folks, go back home, nothing to ser here

Who's the semen demon on the left?

SYNTHOL VS MCDONALD FAT
WHO WILL WIN?
FIND OUT THIS SATURDAY NIGHT ON DUBYA DUBYA E SUUUUPER SLAAM

The guy in black is actually some fat ass Kurd named "The Bulldozer". Joining isis was probably the only way he could get laid.

Just imagine that mothterfucker coming at you, bullets just bouncing off of him, how can americans even compete?

I believe he just enrolled in the syrian army to fight isis
not sure tho

Even if ISIS did have bodybuilders, what they fuck are those muscles going to do against drone strikes? OP is a dumbass.

it's a good thing we aren't fighting with swords than

Jesus Christ. Has Sup Forums really come to this? It's not even bait anymore.

Just because you post a picture of a fat guy doesn't make it average

Sajad Gharibi, aka "iranian hulk"

The average American is obese, so basically you're retarded.

You're right.

The average American is also in the military. We have millions of soldiers more then them.

You're fucking retarded.
obese is 174-200 pounds
average American is 166
Look it up.

both look obese to me broseph. the american has more torso fat and the nigger has fatter limbs but pretty much the same fat all over for both

That fat fuck would never make the US Army weight limit. Fuck you.

Your facts are flawed.
Well you should include average height with it at the least.

He wouldn't make any military weight limit

Wait, I'm 6'1 175, am I obese?

I'll bite... That soldier is an anomaly. In military and most combat soldiers would murder your neck beard ass

When your fastest vehicle is a camel and your secret weapon is sand, fists are the strongest weapon you can think of.

youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I

How is that fat dude in the military? Don't you have to meet weight requirements?

top kek on the picture op lmaoooooo

Can't you see him holding a katana you blind cunt?

>implying its won with ordnance

lmao this is why we lost vietnam

He did say that he wants to go to the WWE after he's done fighting isis.

>this thread

>mfw when the ripped dude is actually fighting for the Iranian Army

>ibtimes.co.uk/giant-24-stone-bodybuilder-dubbed-hulk-announces-he-will-fight-isis-alongside-iranian-military-1568882

Is it just me or does it look like isis has been watching too much anime?

Is he scary or gay?

The perfect combination of both,

Ninjorroristu.

Hey Euro fag a hail fire of bombs and he's another shit stain in the sand

dude fucking exactly. I don't 100% with the conspiracy but isis is a wholly american fabrication.
Its Reagan's chickens coming home to roost

>Hurr durr no one is smarter than me because I believe everything is a false flag

you three are sooooo fucking stupid.

follow the money stupid

>wouldn't stand a chance against
kek.

I didn't know that fat fucking camelfucker is bullet proof

Spotted the towel head

Ffs no one wants WW3, not even your spooky jews or whatever boogeyman you're scared of.

He's not fat that's the new ergonomic body armor.

It's also tactical.

nice conspiracy theory you fucking idiot

Patton Oswald is in the army now?

Hey Alex quit being a stupid nigger

How about you enlighten everyone by explaining this money trail you speak of.

Pic related. Say it.

because people aren't allowed to fat shame anymore. probably told his mommy that his sergeants were making him feel bad and mommy called her congresssman.

Shutup Daniel you know it's true you double nigger

No, we lost because EVERYONE WANTED US GONE. A WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY WANTED US GONE MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD.

You can't oppress everyone sadly. And I think they were being supplied by china and Russia.

Fucking soulless ginger

The Guy in black is not the same as hulk..
He went to fight isis not to fight for isis wtf why do u take every chance to trashtalk people who is accually to be saluted. The ignorance of some human really saddens me.

Yeah, tell Japan and their shitty bushido code that.
They got anally raped then nuked for their trouble.

He's an Iranian. NOT ISIS.

Did you accidentally agree with me?

Lui Marco spotted. And yes the guy with the sword was an ISIS fighter who has since been killed.

Dude its basic stuff but I'll give you a decent starting point
Google Iran Contra Scandal

check your BMI
but no

Lol Japan kicked the west's ass out of China during the SinoJap wars.

They actually would have won if the weather didn't make our heaviest hitter ship a day late to dock at pearl harbor.

Fuck imperial nips tho

id suck his tiny dick tbh

I don't know...is it the same situation?

The reason why can win a war is most people just want a war to be over. They don't want to get caught up in it. Vietnam was different, everyone did want to be involved.

Why, do the people living with ISIS seriously want to live in a country where you can get your hands caught off for stealing a candy bar?

Are they happy that they are being forced to not sell certain goods and have a ban on Alcohol.

Do they seriously want to live like shit and wallow in their own filth and reestablish a feudalism?

If that's the case, fuck um they'll kill themselves anyways and be back in the stone age in a matter of 30 years.

Chemostar sent me here and Alex is a stupid mega super Nazi nigger

You guys lost every war because you were ment to.
Just a way to keep the war machine running.

They don't want ISIS but they also don't want democracy and Shakespeare rammed up their asses either.

Not everyone cares about democracy a lot of countries are better off without it, like Mongolia

>You guys lost every war

He will die just like the others. If it is by me then I will also bury with a pig.

that was a long walk to get yourself to the middle of the road.

had nothing to say/10

I don't think he's counting the obvious wins stupid

If ISIS is so powerful why are they outsourcing their fight to Americans?

By no one you are refering to the very big majority..
But you live in the world controlled by the VERY SMALL minority.

Like he said.. Follow the money.

You actually dont need a brain to figure out whats a finger up the ass and whats a genuine event.

You're implying I had an opinion to begin with.

I just think that history repeats itself. If they want to live like Animals let them, otherwise the UN has a responsibility to get involved.

News flash..nobody on earth wants you.

So then what are they gonna do?
If they join up with ISIS their screwed.

I still feel like uncle sams their best bet. I mean from what I understand, they have fucking nothing. So unless they REALLY WANT ISIS, they had better join uncle sam.

wtf is wrong with this fatass , he cant even move hands

I beg to differ son, your mom sure wanted this dick last night.

he's not even that in shape, look at all that fuckin fat, I bet he jiggles just as much as that US soldier

>average

You took literally showed the two extremes.

its always in fist mode bitch. Prepared to go up your moms ass at a moments notice.

Some goat farmer in the desert doesnt give a shit who is in charge. He just wants to live his life and hopefully not get his shit blown up by a drone.

Can he even hold a gun?

This guy is worse than a complete fatty. Fat fuckers can't move because they're fat, this fucking mong is somewhat fit and can't move either. topkek

>nuked

Yea..america commited a crime worse then the holocaust...twice.. And nobody answered for it. And for what?
For one fucking base that was caught off guard.
Talk about being a sore loser.
Americunts to the end

talking about his hands, what's wrong with them? did he burn himself or is it what lifting does to you?

I'm not actually not implying you had an opinion. I specifically took fault with that when I said you had nothing to say.

Apathy is for lam-os

>Implying you didn't

>implying everybody replying to this thread isnt baited
>sage in all fields

>more willing to die than you are willing to live.

i dont have to "want to live" very much to go on doing it
but if youre willing to die a whole lot, well...nobody is gonna stop you. so i guess you win.

You guys know he isnt actually gonna be sent out to battle, right? He's gonna be used as a rallying cry and a recruitment drive. Iran wont risk having a famous soldier being killed.

He was a tough motherfucker in Double Dragon.

Sajad Gharibi is on our side you cunt. he want to fight isis.