General Discussion

>I'm actually not a pagan nazi
>REEEEEEEEEEE MUHAMMED LEAVE

What's the mood like in your general?

What's going on in this thread

why does the cop have a skull on het cap

I mean it is cool, but whose idea was that?

Stop not being a pagan nazi.

>What's the mood like in your general?

animeposting, homosex, despair, shitflinging between Dutch and Belgians, (Dutch) intolerance towards French-speakers, funny moments, politics and general faggotry

Basically what OP described, + /r9k/ style "women who have sex before marriage are sluts, except if they do it with me" rants.

>animeposting
>religiousposting/demiurgeposting
>if someone says that he leaves the house, the immediate reply is "kill yourself" or "I'll slit your throat pig"
>romanians
>"I am a 2D anime girl"

That is a big car.

>religiousposting/demiurgeposting

I forgot, we have this in /nederdraad/ too

turbo shitposting

>animeposting
>ironic political correctness
>ronnies
>Sae ist eine Hure
>memes about german government and television
>(you) baiting
>Drachenlord

stop

Just lot of girls and talking about girls t bh. Sometimes hun-slovak WE WUZ wars

>Just lot of girls and talking about girls t bh.
You have (((females))) in your general? Fugg we only have traps and faggots.

it's incredibly traditionalistic and doctrinal, threads have to be made a certain way and discourse within them has to be had in a certain way, there are certain topics you never breach and the linguistical style is incredibly strict, certain words used will result in a flurry of insults and criticisms thrown your way, there are also 30+ statements and posts which get made every single thread without exception, they're just another part of the fiercely inflexibility of the threads, it has moved beyond novelty at this point, it is no longer banter or "inside jokes", it has become authoritarian in nature, and it has resulted in the entire thread growing stagnant, many have left and more leave each day, it has been predicted by many of the thread's scholars that the thread would not survive in to the new year in fact many celebrated in the last thread, as they believed their nightmare to be finally over, but there still remains a slow, dying general, a husk of it's former self crawling up and down Sup Forums every couple of hours, it is a farce, really, a front put up by a couple of fringe thread-loyalists who seek the thread's survival, and nothing more, but in reality, there is no life there, not anymore.

We have 2 yeah one died tho. I meant as posting girls and

>tfw no gf

>one died tho.

You're gonna have to elaborate.

Holy shit this was a critical treatise on generals in general. Well wrote.

Be a pagan Nazi or else.

She commited suicide

we have one girl but she has HIV

Maybe... maybe my general isn't so bad after all.

pls tell me you're shitposting

aidsy chan best girl

Very quality discussion, I'd say

That is why I got into the Policia Civil. God bless.

It's just "my shithole is better than yours".

A bunch of circlejerking that I don't understand. The point of anonymity is that you can discuss shit freely with no one giving a shit who you are but in /cum/ everyone's trying to be a big name or sucking each other off. It's like reddit the general.

Generals are stupid on Sup Forums but if you had to go to one just go to /balt/ or /balk/ the rest are shite.