Anyone here an expert on mushrooms? i just bought these, do you think the look mouldy? or are they okay to eat...

anyone here an expert on mushrooms? i just bought these, do you think the look mouldy? or are they okay to eat? also general drug thread.

> how are you getting fucked up this weekend?

bump

Looks right to me. How much did you pay?

100 bucks for a half ounce

Looks a bit mouldy. probably were not dried properly. i would avoid the ones with mould.

also, this is way more than i need for a weekend, whats the best way to store these

Freezer

i wouldnt eat that shit. looks like it will reach my backdoor in record time

The mold is the best part... youre eating fungus that is literally food poisoning in order to trip/hallucinate

if there completely dry then freezer in air tight container, but if they aren't completely dry the thawing process can fuck up the potency

Mouldy as fuck... Dont eat it Dude

Look like they were improperly dried. Has some mold. Wouldn't eat them.

i just dont want to be stuck in a six hour trip with the worst tummyache in my life

10/10 would not reccomend

That's bad mold, stay the fuck away from it. Get your money back, cause you paid full price for bunk shit.

> mold is bad

it looks like half of them are okay, i'm going to start with those and see how it goes

Above comment about food poisoning is accurate. But even for shrooms, those look fucking terrible.

Make some tea; crush up however much you want to take and steep that shit in boiling water with some citrusy teabags and you'll most likely avoid that stomachache.

I usually just store them sealed at room temp but those are facked

Fuck no. Those are moldy as fuck.

thats like saying salt and sugar are the same because they are both white powders that you eat.

>youre eating fungus that is literally food poisoning in order to trip/hallucinate

its fucking psliocybe not ergot what the fuck are you on about

Also dont fucking eat moldy mushrooms you could die. Mold is not some ubiquitous harmless thing.

Some mushrooms are blue, doesn't mean it's "mold"
It could be mold, but it could also not.

mold is good yum yum

Ask for expert advice, gets expert advice stating "Stay the fuck away, mold is bad", claims it's potentially safe to eat the ones not visibly molding, regardless of it all being in the same bag.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?

that was really expensive. It is mold and obviously bad dried. Try to get money back.

Anyway, 100 bucks?? Really, you could just go to some animal farm and pick them from the cow/horse shit, done it loads of times. They're easily identifiable, but use gloves and boots, last time i got scabies.

Pic related. I know not all of them are Psylocibe. Didn't even eat those, i was just practicing.

Are you fucking blind? The one right in front OBVIOUSLY has mold, it's fucking fuzzy.

Shrooms are NEVER supposed to have fuzzy mold. That's improper moisture levels within something supposed to be dried.

Pic is blurry as fuck for me

They should get blue once you scratch the surface, the oxidization is an indicator.

We're talking about the fuzzy grey area on the bottom, and this manifestation means that this specific kind of mold (mildew?) is present in the whole environment, aka the zip bag

One could say it's a little fuzzy, perhaps?

goddamnit

dude thats the kind of mold you see on bread/food. With mold you see one spot its everywhere, you gotta chuck the bag. Just like bread. How the fuck do you Neets not know what common mold looks like?

Yeah, but when it's blue, there's usually a lot less blue than what OP has. also, the blue here has more than one hue. it's definitely mold. i would just snip the moldy parts off, and make tea of the rest. the caps don't look dank either.

thats exactly what i said, wasn't it?

I've never tried shrooms B4 but I can tell you I wouldn't even try those shrooms you bought. They look moldy tbh. Bad for your health mmmkay?
I'd try it out like what this guy said.

OP, your last hope is to google some kind of extraction/cooking/TEK that can neutralize your product.

Good luck, generally its hard.

I sincerely promise that the blue is psilocin, you can eat them. I made tea out of blue covered shrooms and it was the most incredible experience in my life, the more you touch them the more blue they get. I literally mean this.

some molds are known to be some of the strongest carcinogenes out there. enjoy your cancer faggot.

health vs. money?
should be an easy choice. toss em,.

but i know you're not going to listen. the mold spores will be all over the place by now so at least only use the least contaminated material and go for a tea. probably still gonna end up with stomach cramps but hey that's what you asked for.

PROTIPP:
Get some spore prints of clean mushrooms
start growing them yourself
Cubes really are not hard at all to grow

Thats fungus on a fungus