What do you think her farts smell like?

What do you think her farts smell like?

Shit probably

Who cares? As long as my face is buried in her ass cheeks when she cuts one, I can die happy.

ask him

Cum

she makes mustard gas

heaven

Probably smells like these dubs

like nigger cum

nigger dicks

she doesn't fart you sick fuck

Really earthy, very foul smelling. She definitely has to hold them in. She'll be into a semi-vegan type diet, probably hits a few protein shakes. And those who know, know. Protein farts. She'll give you a Dutch Oven you won't soon forget. But I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?

pretty girls dont fart

>pretty

poo

I'm sure they smell like Grace.

marinara and milk

She was hot once, but by now any Chloe-worship thread is very suspect... I smell Astroturf. Someone trying to whip up their client's public relations value.

Dating the nigger was really the kiss of death. I would have thought that Jeanette McCurdy demonstrated that adequately. Date a nigger? Dead to me.

When did it start to go wrong with Chloe? Dark Shadows? When her tits just never came in? Now she looks weirder than those two Olsen twins. She could be a sub race from Lord of The Rings.

Farts

Did her family disown her after the nigger incident?

Deformed lips and nigga dick

Not sure but I'd be willing to let her squat on my nose for a couple of hours to find out.

soup

kek

i smell autism

How legit is this?
Also, unedited nude pic, please?

Gross trips

v2

Thanks a lot!
I would think it's legit until proven fake

Not sure what you mean...BTW did you see she will be in The Little Mermaid?(®)

I've heard that the camera adds an extra 50lbs.
nbd

bagels and Latkas

laik a Rainbow farting unicorn
i

So this is what desperation sounds like.

My semen.

OK, I've never seen a camera that does that. Must be a protein setting on those new iPhones.

methane.

There scented like potpourri

I don't get why people like her. She's ugly, be honest.

heaven. i want her to far in my mouth and then i'll hold it in my mouth to get the full flavor

dawww :3