Try duckwingtaco

cover, blown

Such a god damn bitch

Jesus she's mean

Kik: .o4

Add this grill ----> nivata.motikarq.com/media/nqkfo-rupsi

She is 8 and doesnt give out lol

Profile pic is like a 10 year old

you must be an asshole then. she's really nice and talkative to me. step up your game, niggerfaggot.

Kik name?

Teach us your game, how does one get nudes or escalate for them?

Do duckwingtaco oh God

antfucker92

sadiekat15

She's 11

shes "in bed bored" apparently

have a facepic and be nice. if you have a shitty retard anime pic or no pic at all, they know you're an austistic fuck from this place.

on the other hand, sometimes I get stuff by opening with a dick pic. so if that's your strategy, then have a nice dick. trim your god-awful pubes. they are so gross. I find chicks are more open to dick pics from selfie angles since that's how it would look to them if they were getting ready to suck it. dick pic taken from your chest (how you see your dick) is not appealing to them.

kelsearay

Confirmed sloot

what about ugly girls, like really easy girls for the fugly anons

cold bitch to me mate. All i said was hi and now shes getting all menstrual

cutechel15

Wow. She is maaaad.

Seconded

Kaylacakes13 super easy sloot

elliebean92

used to be more playful with me when she had a bf

Dont post my username up on this shit ... i would like to post it when i do it ... fucking faggots

KycerDaBestest

scottish_batgirl_96

Ashtynriley17

Got nudes.

don't believe you.

Post your wins faggots

Esilcott98

_krystalcoleman09090
_issymayscott_

post convo

Be nice like compliment them alot? Isn't that faggy? Most of them get bored and just ignore from the small talk

disconnected.

be nice like be normal. how do you talk to your friends? how do you talk to a girl you meet in the real world? do that.

All the girls I know irl aren't strangers I know nothing about so that doesn't help at all
I need to know how to talk to strangers on a conversation application.

Ghostjayyy she's a radfem

And how would you escalate for nudes? I just don't know what to talk about when it's in text. Lay your method user

Since I got the dank dick I just start with that. If they're horny they'll respond and if not, they come back when they are so if you have the dank dick send it. But if you do show off something that's sexy but don't include the dick. Like if you have a six pack then put that in the pic and cut it off right before the d is in the picture. That usually gets them to respond

savage

I am not the original user you were talking to

any luck?

Keep it up user

Yes

any nudes though?

She's gone quiet rn

well what else do you have to offer them? sorry to say, but if you are ugly or fat and just want to get their nudes or show your cock, then why would they ever want that? what do you have that they would be attracted to? do you work out? do you have a good paying job? a nice car? play in a band? snap random pics of things that make you look good to gauge interest. see how they respond. maybe a shirtless pic asking what they think of your new hair cut.

guys there is no magic method. there is no set of steps carved in stone that you have to follow. you have to be yourself, be confident, be likeable. show interest, but don't fawn over them like a pathetic bitch.

have you ever had a girlfriend? why did she like you? how did you get her to go out with you? it's different for all 2 billion individual females aged 16-50.

I want TITTIES AAAAAAAHHHH

yvonna123
Massive tits

But your couch is cleaner

Top fucking kek

Anyone try her?

yeah, no dice as yet

Nothing here.

Any groups?

Beeks_x