So Sup Forums... I got braces today

So Sup Forums... I got braces today.
I'll be having them for about 2 years, to when I'm about 20.
How fucked am I?
Well, I guess it is: How not going to get fucked am I?
>Pic sorta related, but it's Piper. She's cute in them, im a guy btw

Might as well an hero

just wait til you kiss someone else with braces and both of you lock up together

The thought has passed my head, but not as anything more than a joke...
Seriously though, I don't think this is big enough to become an hero. Just to have everything ready though, any place I could stream it?

Glad I didn't need them.

Kek, I think I've heard that one about 10 times today already.
Ok... Girls with braces can be really cute, guys however, that's a whole other story

braces r my fetish

Yeah, it's my second go with that shit.
I had them for only a couple of months the last time. I was 13 or 14 i think. Then my other dentist figured I should sleep with this device taken straight from a Saw-movie. It ended up fucking my teeth up even more.
So I'm back with them now before I turn 20 because then the price will be insane

An 18 year old skinny nerd with braces? Really? What are you on?

Welcome to my world, OP

can't get invisalign?

speaking from experience (I had braces for nearly 3 1/2 years), as long as you keep your teeth clean it will not effect your "chances" in any way, neither positively nor negativity

I havent even heard about that before. Just asked our savior, google, those looked nice, but kinda impractical. Idk though + they didn't even mention it

Haha, thanks. I kinda needed this. I mean, i look average, at best, this thing just killed what little selfesteem i had left. You just restored some of it, fine user

Didn't stop me from getting laid back in the day. It's not the braces if you have trouble getting laid. It's you.

let's be real op, you're not getting fucked with or without braces

Much better than having metal on your teeth as an adult, as far as I can see. There are multiple companies that do the same thing. I'd look into it if it were me.

Why the fuck do you care? Worst case scenario you don't get laid for a couple of years big deal you're not even 20 yet

Then I guess I'm almost good. It's not completly impossible then.

Man, good luck, that shit is painful as fuck

You're totally right. It's just. I was in this distant relationship for like forever, then we broke up and I got this gf that i actually could meet on a daily basis. I broke up with her because i walked in on her making out with two other dudes, the first time she was drunk, the other one she was not.
This got way longer than it needed to. All i wanted to tell you is that i got kinda hooked on the whole thing about not being alone...

It sucks, but i worry more about how it looks though. The pain is annoying as hell, but it's not the worst

That's rough shit, but you could use this time to better yourself then when you get the braces off you'll look good and have a great smile

This amount of positive speaking, from an user? What is this?
It's good to see that not everyone here is an edgy cunt. I got on here and expected some more "an hero" or "kys". Seriously though, thanks for being so nice