Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkDaajzamfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh my god!

Shit nigger!

>mfw

Jesus Christ! We must stop this madness NOW. america NEEDS to know the truth about meat eating and the imrpotance of veganism! Lets start a movement to stop the consumption of meat and make america healthy again!!!!!!

That spunk is defying gravity.

OK.

I guess it's good I don't eat chicken anymore.

Great this meme again. How original.

Bitch that's the Tubby Custard Machine

No shit nigger

you mean people just go on the internet and tell lies?!

Europig no die.

your pasta has gone stale mate

I agree mechanically separated beef/chicken/whateve is nasty as fuck

Basically it's the chickens/cows eyeballs, dick, bone, tongue, etc... All quashed into a machine for a gooy paste to make corn beef and shit

But that Gif my friend.... That's from fucking teletubbies lmao

Im still gonna eat my chicken nuggers nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkDaajzamfA

>mfw tubby custard

Uh Oh

nah bitch, thats the tubby custard machine!

Mechanically seperated chicken is beautiful.
It is the most efficient way to harvest the meat available. That means fewer animals killed, indeed, fewer bred in the first place.
One of the greatest skills ever, has been taking crap, disgusting cuts of meat (inner shank, organ meat, marrow, tendon etc.) and making delicious, desireable feed for you fat, ungreatful masses.

Do you think everyone should eat only the best meat?

The stuff is cleaner, due to less nose-picking minimum-wage-slaves showing their fingers in it. The machines can be subject to much more stringent cleaning than any humans.

Less work to extract the flesh from the waste also means that the industry uses less power to get the job done.

So you are a bit squeamish about the details - eat a fucking load of your own sustainably farmed, locally sourced chicken.

Unless you are not at all involved in the great and enormous job of feeding the hungry. In which case you can eat a fucking load of your own sustainably farmed, locally sourced semen.

Faggot.

Dude you're actually retarded. It isn't pink slime like you're talking about. That rumor has been debunked by basically every major fast food chain a thousand times over. They take cheap cuts of meat, grind it up, and shape it into patties and chicken nuggers. They don't purée a whole chicken you absolute sheep.

do you even read snopes?

>and chicken nuggers
I heh'd.

Too late, this was debunked long ago.

Wow so original.

I bet you think you meme so hard dude.