Hey Sup Forums britfag here

Hey Sup Forums britfag here
Still living with his parents and I can't stand living with them anymore. I never smoke, I stopped going out to party hard at age of 17, never smoke marrydontyouwanna or any other drug yet their main objective of day is to bitch about something, can be anything and if they can't find such "problem" they make one out. I tried talking to them, didn't work because every time I'm showing them my side of things they bitch about me talking back and being not greatful enough. In rare occasions I go out to have RPG session with friends, they call me every 40 min to check if I'm not drunk and after I'm back they say that I'm drunk and on drugs. I have no idea what to do to make them less of pain in arse, I'm on edge of running away... Any advice?

Do you have a job or go to university?

Gee OP I don't know what you could do.

Have you tried killing yourself?

I have job yes.

You parents sound like psychopaths you need to end their lives

How old are you OP?

I don't want to kill myself. I have will to live I just don't know how long I will be able to stand looking at them.

I'm 21

In that case, it's not normal behaviour by them or you. You shouldn't be having to worry about you parents at 21. At 21, you could be in University, living alone and you wouldn't speak with your parents daily.

You need a change - otherwise things will just get worst

You have two options.

1) Move out

Or

2) Stop bitching

I've got a spare room if you're comfortable sharing a house with a stranger... Oh, and sucking dick. You'll need to be cool with that too.

I tried to move on, the thing is my father has anger problems, last time I told them about my plans of moving out I had my PC destroyed and whole room in ruin because "I was ungrateful"
My mother ignores fathers anger attacks, sees them as normal behaviour, sometimes making him angry on me on purpose.

I'm cool with having my dick suck daily, no problem m8

So don't tell them. Pack a bag, make your plans and go. You're not a prisoner OP

Stop being such a cuck.

Just move.

You should of moved out at 18. Sure life will be hard but you have a job. You sound like you will not party yourself to death but learn to cut loose. 1 night a week is not enough for someone of your age. Find a nice girl or a few bad ones first. At this time you should be work towards who and what you want to be in life.

He won't. He's too comfortable but doesn't want it to be "his" choice to stay so blames it on his parents.

Okay, well, again, your choices are to move on or stop bitching. You're an adult so shut the fuck up and handle your shit.

how old r u

>mfw you should have gone to University

Why didn't you go to Uni? You'd be living among people your own age, having fun and doing something away from your parents...

its time to grow up op
your dad is mad because you havent moved out yet

In UK you go to uni, don't live there.
Everything I have in my room I bought myself, it couldn't be just "one bag"
I dont want to lose everything because my parents are nuts.

Just cause they are blood related does not make them family. If they are using you as their emotional or physical punching bag bail out. In the UK you can find a £300 per month houseshare that covers council tax, bills and internet with a google search. Take your life into your own hands. Living at home will stunt your growth as a person.

>19 on a gap year before uni
Work most days barely see my parents and already so looking forward to moving out can't stand it and it's all down to the human body, we're designed to leave the 'nest' at 16,17,18 which is what the teenage years are for, to help drive you away from the nest and so you can separate yourselves from that attachment.
My friend you have missed you boat and are now too comfortable in your environment to really do something on your own accord. So you have one choice and that is to fucking pack your shit up qnd go rent a room with some other guys/girls on a house and don't think about it too much, trust me it's the beat thing you will ever do

/Thread

>In UK you go to uni, don't live there.
This

I'm in a similar situation to OP. Wish it was as easy as it is for Britfags being able to just go off with friends and live lesewhere at 18. If you have no money you have nowhere to go and you do become a "prisoner"

No advice for you OP except to see you're not alone

You can live in student halls for the first year.
By then you should have made enough friends to rent a house together for the next year or two.

>>I'm on edge of running away.
Children run away. Adults move out. I suggest the latter.

Just show up from work with a tesco bag, put it on the table in front of them and take out a bottle of fine scotch. Say im looking forward to this and go upstairs.