Thinking about copping these lebrons for workingout/casual. what do you think??

thinking about copping these lebrons for workingout/casual. what do you think??

Do what you feel. I really need to get some new shoes as well but I don't walk enough for it to be a priority.

why that reaction

How much? I'm out of the loop when it comes to basketball shoes?

We get it you're a richfag, but in reality those dumb fucking shoes will fuck up your ankles if you work out in them. You fat dick head.

lol gtfo

Do you have the rest of the astronaut costume already or is this your start of looking like an anime faggot?

Do what you want. I spend 250 every year for a decent pair of red wing boots for work. But i also walk on concrete. You're also not a richfag.

Just buy some rangers or nice looking security shoes and put these faggotry artefacts where you found them.

>250 every year
ouch, i buy a pair of caterpillar steel toe every year for work, run about a buck fifty, red wings really worth that extra bill? my cats are pretty comfy.

They aren't. Last year, I went with Carolina. $130 on sale I believe. Just as good and lasted just as long.

Retarded niggershoes

fuck you

If your white, just kill yourself for even considering it.

i am white

get the fuck off Sup Forums if you dont know how to use it

Those shoes are so fucking gay lol.

>I bet OP doesn't even own a pair of boots.
>mfw

lmao lets see your shoes faggot

well if you dont know how to tie ur shoe laces then they could prove useful. I'm guessing that was the idea behind the design

Oh wait sorry, those are yours.

best shoe

i like nikes more

Have fun being black. Watch out for cops and other black people

that's the ugliest fucking thing I ever saw

is this one better????

How the fuck does a nigger afford internet/computer on welfare to get on b?

this fag has virgin shoes!!!!

Hahahaha

Faggot

id get those they look cool

lol wot these are top line basketball shoes, they're entire purpose is to give good ankle support

If you're buying them to casually workout and do various other physical activities just get running shoes man. Wouldn't get these unless you're actually playing basketball. All up to you though, and the Lebron soldiers are really nice, especially in all black.

those are fucking gay
>2016
>not working out in romper stompers

Working out/lifting in anything besides flat bottomed shoes or no shoes at all makes you appear as a serious scrub to almost all at the gym. Girls look at you, not your Imo hedious shoe choice.
>stop taking tips from rich piana brah

Hahaha top kek nigger

First off, those are for niggers, so unless you're a nigger or want to look like the dumbest cracker wherever you're going, no. Second, you either don't squat or don't know what the fuck you're doing if you wear those doing them.