>go get a haircut by myself
>hait cutter man starts talking to me
>what do i say.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

nivata.motikarq.com/media/nqkfo-rupsi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill the hait cutter. Don't let him cut your hait

tell him about your autism

I just mumble short answers, and after a couple of tries they get the hint and give up.

Unless the guy/girl is a fucking complete crackhead spaz, they'll get it that some people don't want to talk to them, but it's their job to try to talk to you because for a lot of people, getting their hair done is a social thing.

hait

Bringing a book gives them the hint. That or just don't be a faggot. You clearly have autism so why not use it as practice for a time when you're talking to someone that actually matters?

"Just fuck me up, fam."

Don't go to a hait cutter man. Go to a hait cutter girl. Practice your talking skills so one day you might score a hait cutter girl.

Start talkingn about anime they love that I talk about bleach and death note and Hunter x Hunter to mine

I usually don't say anything at all unless they are asking me a direct question, which I answer in the most concise way possible, and eventually they shut the fuck up and finish cutting my hair.

op here,
pls kill me

>go to a barbers shop with all foreign hair cutter men
>????
>profit?

give me a location

Don't be a weirdass beta faggot and comunicate with other creatures from your species like your suposed to.

> inb4 You're

772, FL

>"Yea."
>"Nah."
>"Not really."
>"I guess."

Just be your normal socially awkward self.

I'm not OP, but there's only a handful of members of the species that I want anything to do with. The rest might as well be robots or NPCs

dats exactly why i started haircutting myself

I understand that you can't get along with everyone, but initiate conversations to get out of awkward situations

Too far away. Do an hero on cam instead

I prefer it when hair dressers don't speak to me, not because I can't create conversation, but because the sound of scissors and razors gives me asmr and it's relaxing as hell.

Unzip your pants and start stroking your cock. Pull the apron up just to your balls so he can see what you are doing. Don't show him the shaft until you are sure he is interested. Let him start sucking your cock.

That will shut him up.

Just get a trimmer, put on the 7 front and shave your head. You'll have a neat looking military cut, you'll save hundreds of dollars on shampoo and 5 minutes every morning, and prevent any awkwardness at the barber.

Or you can get your life back on track, get some social skills and avoid any awkwardness, but that's a lot more work

> hair cutter man
jesus christ

>helo berbar
>u kno freng?
>mmmmemesssss
>sssssssss
>plis cud mi hair lige freng
>loog hear is piictor

omg check out my pepe
nivata.motikarq.com/media/nqkfo-rupsi

If you don't have the Charisma for it, opening your mouth can get you in a lot more shit than staying silent.

ASMR?

>go get a haircut by myself
Who normally goes with you, and why?

his handler.
crippling autism.

is this not apparent?

me mum gives me 10 GBP if I get my hair cut at least once a year.

Need mah tendies, m8...

listen to what he's fucking saying, reply?

>feel lump in my balls
>wait 2 years thinking it'll go away
>it hasn't gone away

>barber still yapping away...

Are you sure you're not just feeling the sperm tube?

its about the size of one of those underdeveloped smaller grapes idk

If it's growing at all you need to get it checked professionally. Cancer is some real shit, son. It starts off a little knot that you don't think about, but the growth is exponential. Once it's the size of a pea it's already grown thousands of times bigger than how it starts, and from there it can kill you within a year.

Or you know, it could just be a cyst or scar tissue or something.

suicide via cancer. The perfect crime

It's not suicide if it's cancer, though. It's a long agonizingly painful decline of health until you basically die from the chemotherapy destroying your body, since that's the Western thing to do.

Do some googling and get it checked out brother

>hair cutter man
the proper term is butcher

I think you mean dentist

Just answer his questions politely, don't try to add anything substantial. They'll either do most of the talking or they'll stop.