Im bleeding from my anus. A tiny bloid tissue just came out, and a lymp of some sort. What do i do?

Im bleeding from my anus. A tiny bloid tissue just came out, and a lymp of some sort. What do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

doneyles.com/LM/Tales.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6M17aG_Po2Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M17aG_Po2Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M17aG_Po2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lump* help

am i going to die?

Whatever you do OP, don't seek medical attention.

>Are you a Britfag?
Go to hospital

>Are you an Amerifag?
lol, you're going to die

ok

Euro fag, sir

Fuck..

>Euro fag, sir
Then you have a small chance of survival. (small)

Bump bleed

op here. The bleeding is stopping. Just got some blood on a towel.

Fuck guys. What do i do?

Get to a fucking hospital

I dont have a car nigga. I have a bicycle. Do i attemt to ride to the nearest hospital? its around 3 kilos away

How many dicks did you put up there?

Call An ambulance if that is covered by your insurance

Look up possible symtoms of rectal bleeding

Cmon man. Im fucking bleeding out.. do i like shove some toilet paper in thre, in an attempt to stop the bleeding?

>3 kilos

Like.. weight or distance?

Im poor asf i dont have an insurance

Then shove something up your ase and cycle to the hospital

Distance nigga

Problem with the metric system is that none of the countries that use it have been to the moon.

I Mean it

Nah it's normal for an op

Somebody fucking stole my bike. what do i do now??????

I lol'd

Walk. Have fun!

Run faggot

what the fuck did you stick into your ass?

You've just had a miscarriage

Did you shove something up there too rough?
Use spit next time, other than that just man up son.

Im not goona make it guys

STOP USING YOUR MOM'S BIG DILDOS WITHOUT GAPING FIRST

Guys. Before i bleed out.. I have to explain myself. I just found out bout the g spot. I wanted to try it out, buy i couldn seem to reach it. So i took my tooth brush and kinda jammed it in there. And.. well i started spewing blood out my asshole.

Ass cancer?

doneyles.com/LM/Tales.html

NASA engineers used metric to get there

>did you use any lube?
>which side of the toothbrush..?

Now i dont know what to do really

Jarsquatter.gif

For one thing, you should stop taking it up the ass, bottom boy.
Secondly, call a fucking ambulance dipshit.

Just dont stick a toothbrush up your ass

i think/hope the bleeding is stopping.

Ok. First, all you have is an internal lesion. The thing that came out is mucus.

Second. You have two options, either going to ER and suffer some shame, or use some antibiotics and wait to heal, maybe 2 or 3 days at most, depending on how healthy are you. So, how is your health?

I was right! Ass cancer

the jar guy survived so don't be too worried user

listen here you faggot, not everyone is a pussy like you and there are other ways to fix this problem, now back to op
first of all listen to me. i'm not trying to troll you right now, this sounds stupid, but that's what you actually have to do. you probably got an infection there already, if you want to avoid that, get some alcohol (such as vodka) and pour it into your fucking ass. this sounds retarded, but that's what you have to do in order to flush your system, and get rid of all the infections and dirt that you might find there. post pictures or videos here, purely for entertainment though.

My health is shit. Ive been coughing up some traces of blood, and i have severe headaches. And almost always a nose bleed. Tell me dont lie. Am i going to die Sup Forumsrothers?

You must have let a nigger butt fuck you for that much blood. And you have a great risk of infection because shit is getting into your blood stream. RIP OP

>get some alcohol (such as vodka) and pour it into your fucking ass

This will make you drunk as hell, may even kill you of alcoholic congestion

TAKE FUCKING ANTIBIOTICS

i cant afford that medicine.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Well sorry for your loss.

At least give us some fucking timestamp with your blood and try go an hero

I tried to pour my leftover vodka in there. It fucking burns you fucking lied you fuck. I trudsted you nigger

Pour peroxide in your ass and get a friend or family member to take you to the hospital

Get a better job

you might want to get checked, internal bleeding's not a joke

vodka isn't strong enough, 90 degrees alcohol is cheap and you can find it at every drugstore

Doctor here,

This sounds like cancer. Sorry, but you have

Embassy read the thread as you be a ass bleeding faggot

>Embassy

Ducking auto correct

So does the educated burgerkins.

Op here. i think the bleeding stopped

Enjoy your AIDS

It didnt atop

Might be Hemorrhoids. go to a doc though anyways OP

》doctor

youtube.com/watch?v=6M17aG_Po2Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M17aG_Po2Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M17aG_Po2Y

Somebody screencap this thread so future anons know ass bleeding is no small issue