What do we do about these guys?

What do we do about these guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A complicated people with a lot of history, often ignored, weighing down on them

Wait and find a solution for the next (kurdish) problem.

Get on your knees and suck my dick, faggot.

Basically it boils down to the fact that they wanted to be Arabs for 400 years but then changed their mind and started to want to be European instead when Arabia was conquered by the Europeans but now that Arabia is again free (in a sense), they're started tipping over to the Arab side again.

JUST leave them alone for fucks sake.

1. based
2. white

t*rks are the sub-human barbarians whose only contribution to history is fucking kebab. (Fucking sheep was taken already.)

Modern linguistic and anthropological evidence has shown that the original t*rks were actually remnant Homo erectus, specifically Wushan Man, who survived in isolated populations in the Central Asian hills. They lived a happy, peaceful life hunting with sharpened sticks and clubs, living in caves or crude yurt-like huts and wearing the untanned skins of their prey. However, around roughly 800 BC, contact with wandering Indo-Aryan nomads gave t*rks the idea to ride horses and use bows. In the next three thousand years that it took them to learn how to sit on a horse and move it forward, the t*rks bred like rats until there were enough of them to Zerg Rush the civilized nations of Persia, Anatolia and eastern Europe. And, giving themselves short guttural barbarian names like the 'Huns,' 'Khazars,' and 'Oghuz,' that is exactly what they did. Then, in order to mask their sub-human origins, they proceeded to rape everything they could lay their paws on, creating the most mongrelized excuse for an ethnic group in existence. The original t*rkic people looked like a bunch of filthy Asian bums on horseback who lived in tents. By the time they reached t*rkey, after centuries of fucking Arabs and Europeans, they looked like a mix of white people and Arabs, but some today still have that authentic Asian look.

Pray for Istanbul

wew

Praise them to death
Also this

More santas

tldr lol

Keep in mind that kebab is actually Greek.

Turk(ic)s are sub-humans

You are a Greek, we get it.

My family name is of ancient Greek origin.

Where are you from though ? Pakistan ? India ? Russia ?

Le poopoostan

It's a pasta.

To be nice with them for about 2 weeks then return to the normal.
The standard procedure in case of terrorist attacks.

Thats means jackshit.
My family name is nordic, but I'm a moor.

kill every last one of them

this is excellent pasta

Leave us alone pls

Nothing. Just tell them to stop bullying the Kurds.

you have to go back

Whenever I hear "THE Kurds" I know that person has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

>you have to go back
where?

point at them and laugh, then point at the ones living in white countries having escaped the madness and laugh at them even harder

Let them join the EU

central asia

Turkey's national anthem?

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

You're a moordic

Nice meme m8.

Trips confirmed

On a more serious note, given the direction Erdogan is taking, yeah, good fucking luck bringing in what amounts to an increasingly authoritarian regime into the EU.

gölge etme başka ihsan istemem

Ok but you are not a Greek. My city was founded thousands of years ago by Greeks.

we Germanic now

no

>2013

The same thing we should do with all Muslims, gas them.

germany should be black

You want to send a small fraction of him back? Most of him belongs to Anatolia

Anatolia is Roman.

Nuke Terrorist Turkroach scum

you mean NEIN!

leave us the fuck alone

nein

When you get the fuck out of Byzantium.

Bomb it!

are arabs in libya or france greek as well?

I want to be carried to my grave like an Arab martyr.

No but Arabia and France should be Greek, again.