Pokemon GO thread. Any of you fags catch anything good yet? Any kids die where you are because of the game yet?

Pokemon GO thread. Any of you fags catch anything good yet? Any kids die where you are because of the game yet?

There are Psyducks, Magikarps, Oddishes, and Eevees in the area.

I cannot catch them because the app crashes as soon as I try to capture one.

When the app does work and I can encounter them, they will not appear on camera so I can't use the AR function.

Both Incenses have been consumed because the server happened to crash for an hour plus both times I tried to use them, immediately after I used them.

So far unplayable.

Got an eevee, a rhyhorn, and a squirtle

no shops anywhere near me

I've had no trouble with game, but I only have like 1 shop and 1stop near me, no gym as of yet

Works great, caught like 15 pokemons today. 5 gyms/stops in 100m radius.

Best catches so far are a Scyther, Tentacruel and Marowak. I was stoked to find a Dratini but it only had 10CP

You lucky nigger. The best catch I've got is a fucking Venonat. Venonat is a shit

My area is nothing but growlithe, do water Pokemon live by the beach or do geographical features not matter

nigga my shitty phone cant even figure out when i move. halp

It's funny how you are throwing the edgy word 'fag' and talking about kids dying into your Pokemon post. You are so insecure about liking something that you need to desperately seem 'tough' or some shit by acting like that.

Why can't you just be cool and not care what others think? Grow a pair of balls and be proud of what you like.

I live near a college so I get a lot of items from pokestops. I got a Seel today with pretty high CP. I've claimed 8 gyms today. BLUE TEAM

My area is like the fucking viridian forest. Caterpie and weedle EVERYWHERE!

Blue Team master race!

app sucks and is unplayable. they need to fix their game.

I'm so sorry.

You're such a fag

Get off my Sup Forums faggot

There's universal church in town that's a pretty central location here and we've got 3 high CP pokemon set to the gym they placed there.

Just walked a mile across town trying to get some stuff from pokes tops and the server crashes...

If I have to leave the safety of my basement I'm out

Dude, what? WEEDLE HAS THE LOWEST SPAWN RATE.
You're shitting me, right? I've been busting my ass trying to find a fucking weedle

If we could trade, I could literally give you 5.

ooo the F word very controversial make sure your parents don't read that

I've evolved 3 of them into Kakuna just to get progress towards the shitty scientist medals. I've got somewhere close to 15 at least

okay different user here. Holy shit you're a faggot. Just get over it and move on. This is embarrassing to watch

What a fag. Kys and leave.

not yet. i'm probably going to have a heat stroke because i bike around my town catching shit. i have a squirtle, venonat, pinsur, executor, a pidgeot and then some gay caterpi and rat.

can't write a single post without your edgy word can you?

Different user here shut the fuck up you dumb ass bitch. You're fucking pathetic.

okay there, keyboard warrior, calm down. we can all see how much more secure you are in yourself but it is actually getting hard to watch.

Someone found the super rod

Anyway, I've only caught some Dratini, a rat, some Pidgeys and an Eevee.

Okay there faggot, faggot faggot, calm down faggot. We can all see how much of a faggot you are, faggot. Shut up faggot this is getting faggot to watch, faggot.

Where the fuck do I find a lugia? Has anyone caught anything worthwhile? All I got are shitty fucking Pokemon.

So much saddness

How do i get bulbasaur candy when i cant catch bulbasaurs?

Someone near me is gonna get kicked out of arena tomorrow.

Lol triggered much

Fag is like bro here

LOL faggot much?

Has been happening all day for me.