I have one request /B. Destroy him

I have one request /B. Destroy him

>/B
Fuck off newfag. Nypa

Sup Forums is not your personal army.

I'm sorry DramaAlert for this excuse of a poster.

I've been here for 3.5 seconds what the hell are you talking about.

Love the fact that you are a 14 year old newfag yourself and you are calling OP a newfag to make yourself seem better.

Fuck off back to Ieddit, and don't try responding to me, I don't deal with little kids.

Time for suicide

NYPA

>/B
>ACTUALLYcares about fucking youtube drama
>thinks other youtubers actually care about youtube drama
>not realizing that they are all in it for the money
>being this fucking retarded

I honestly don't care. I just wanted to see if anyone would do something. I'm subscribed to him because I live when he gets mad.

Faggot nigger xD

>hurr hurr durr not your personal army
Just fuck off summerfags. You are a serious cancer on this board. This isn't even a personal army request you idiots. You don't belong here.

Are you really sure?

Thanks. I never said to do it. That's why I said it's a request.

I couldn't give a fuck about who that channel is or what you want to do. Fucking shit up for the fun of it is fun. I came in here because I knew there would be newfags going hurr hurr NYPA faggot.
A request to raid is NOT a personal army request.
A personal army request means that OP personally gains from the outcome of the request.
This is a raid, a fundamental pastime of regular Sup Forumsros. Fucking shit up for no reason is fun.
Lurk moar before you try and join in.

Use Code KEEM feggit

Crap I got denied again.

>Cancer Alert
>that faggoty font
topkek

How exactly would we fuck his channel up? The damage was done, now we just wait for the outcome. There isn't much more we can do.

NOT WITH THAT UGLY ASS PHONE FONT WTF

Android.

Android user here. Don't know why you use that shit font

i'm also an android user and that font looks like a fucking worse version of comic sans

What do you recommend?

we know that's you op and it's pretty sad

What's me?

You cannot crucify the dead

I like to break the rules

>request
>him

ITT some butt hurt kid got butt hurt and thinks he can ask for personal army as well as thinking the host alone runs the channel lel

>A personal army request means that OP personally gains from the outcome of the request

Did you make up that definition all by yourself? Let's break it down for you since you're clearly suffering from some form of mentally handicapping autism.

>Sup Forums = the army
>"I have one request /B. Destroy him"

Personal gain has absolutely nothing to do with this shit, OP is REQUESTING people on Sup Forums to "destroy" another YouTuber as if Sup Forums owes him something. You're clearly pulling this definition out of your ass.

I know that your mental condition is holding you back from understanding what "personal army" actually means, but holy fuck you must have been thrown against the fucking wall when you were a baby.

Unless this guy is Leafy, Grade or any of those other YouTube fags, he has nothing to gain from this but enjoyment. This isn't personnal army, just a nice raid.

Personally I think all those shitbags are teaming up against Keem just to further themselves, but I still actively attack everyone involved. So guck off summerfags, and just enjoy the fucking raid.

>inb4 hurr such summerfag for saying we're summerfags

Old dox.

I know one person doesn't run the channel. I used the term him because keemstar is the most well known

will do, friend.

Cool