So now that the Final matchup is set

So now that the Final matchup is set...

How badly is Portugal going to get clunked this Sunday?

Probably 4-0 for France

Gonna be heartbreaking to watch desu.

yes give portugal more meme magic

Tbh France has pretty good offensive players, but shit defence. So I don't know what configuration we will play, but im pretty certain Portugal will play "tactical".

So I vouch for something like 2 - 1 for France.

They're not

>clunked
>not "clucked"
Why?

not that badly considering France has only had one convincing game against fucking Island. Also I think they'll choke due to the high expectations. Poortugal has nothing to lose. They didn't even deserve to make it to the ro16.

also Portugal will just use crosses like they did all tournament and France is horrible at defending those.

>Poortugal has nothing to lose

M8
They've been desperatly trying to win something since the creation of this sport

sure but who hasn't? It's not like they've ever been favorites or anything.

i wish they'd put Martial in on the right but they need Giroud up front in the air

>you need to win by 3 goals in regular time to be "convincing"
m8, we've won every game in this tournament during regular time, except one draw.

Mfw the American didn't get the reference

>Poortugal has nothing to lose.
Portuguese are much much more patriotic and proud than most french, they are much more into football than the French, and the seleçaõ has a long history of choking when it matters, including at home.

>mfw Ronaldo commits suicide after choking on a penalty kick

>meme magic
>against the slayers of vikings

>Also I think they'll choke due to the high expectations
> Poortugal has nothing to lose.
considering our unofficial motto is now, "Fuck it, we're in the finals", then yes, this user is very much right
Honestly, the pressure is quite low, and thats a good thing for us

honestly, it has been a weird Euro.
We're in the finals and nobody really gives that much of an importance to it.
Sure, the media are all going fucking crazy, smelling a myriad ways to fill time, but generally people didnt expect much from this NT, and are still quite blasé about this whole tournament

Evra is my main worry he is really old and pretty much always out of place.
If we play much higher like with iceland our defense will weaken severely.

France only won against bottom of the barrel teams and against Germany because schwein decided to play handball

Portugal has barely won at all.

Both teams in all matches kept wanting to win even at the last minute.

Also Germany and Spain and England and Italy have been shit for a while so it's the same as Wales Poland Crotia and Belgium

How does the 2nd paragraph apply to this thread