Which of my sisters is hotter?

Which of my sisters is hotter?

right one

right

left one obviously

no one

The one that let's you fuck her.

Left, from the looks of this picture

about the same. main difference is the blond hair on the right and the angle of the face not directly at the camera so we can see more of a shape to it.

except that you always post these girls claiming to be your sisters when theyre not. then you cum and then you delete the photos. now quit lying about them being your sisters and dump their hot pics.

they both look like they have jungle fever... in about 10 years and two mixed babies from now they'll be looking to find some white knight to pay for the kids.

which one of my sisters do you prefer?

very hot. i like the brunette. post more of their feet!

Left

the one thats not a fake bitch coloring her hair.

thems got some beaks

not sure pretty hot

FEET FEET FEET!

this. expect the blondie.

No idea, post a picture of them and we will judge.

Obviously this.

Too tan to like. Would be better if they were white.

would definitely fuck left.....repeatedly, not sure i'd ever stop

Blondie is the hotter one

I agree on that

yep, i'd fuck her until my body physically broke down, and couldn't any more, hope that's not too fucked up, but i would

it isn't. would do the same, she deserves it

fuck, those slim legs and little ass, those need to be wrapped around and taking it.......also, glad you agree

her lips get me tho most

they are amazing aren't tey, those juicy soft lips sucking away at cock, would be heavenly to slide between those, wondering how deep she'd like to take it

fuk it i would suck on both of their toes.

at the same time.

while they suck my dick.

left one

she seems really submisive, bet you could force it in to her very limits

perfect, i'd really wanna test her limits then, choking, gagging, flogging her ass, toys, tied, a whole bunch more......find out what she can take

Left shes a queen

one of her fuck buddies leashed her as he did her and was really rough with her. she looked like she took a beating after he was done

i'd love to see her on a leash, pulling her along on all 4's, fucking her from behind, tugging on that leash almost constantly, she would look perfect for it