Hey b im turning 18 tomorrow so I want to try alcohol, what is the best thing to mix with beer?

Hey b im turning 18 tomorrow so I want to try alcohol, what is the best thing to mix with beer?

Rohypnol

Checked & oxycodone.

Drugs.

drano. the alcohol makes it alkaline and non toxic

>Lololo I troooool u I just 16 and I tryed a bit of chempein last newyer lelele
OP right now

Bleach

if you are 18 and legally drinking then I assume you are some kind of europoor. europe is cool for having 18 drinking laws and still being more responsible but unfortunately you lack access to dank micro brews.

enjoy that warm beligian wheat whatever

a good pork steak. or maybe spicy chicken wings..nuts go really well...shit OP.use your imagination...i like my beer with hot dogs

More beer.

cya

reported and saged

I do this all the time OP.

i bet you like coors or rolling rock huh?

don't mix it with anything you fruit.

where did you read that in my post where I was touting the fact that the yurop can't get "dank micro brews"
are coors and rolling rock micro brews to your knowledge? because they are not

and multiple provinces in canada fool. we also have 18 drinking laws up here. 19 in most. qubec/alberta is 18 for sure

Depends on what beer you're drinking

actually its very good with lemon soda..radler its called

yeah but your beer isn't that heady

Penis

Toilet bowl cleaner

????????what the fuck are you talking about? Friends maybe? A good pub? Turning 18. The fuck outta here m8

>hard alcohol
>better drugs

OP 4 words for a beginner drinker. vodka, cranberry, 7up (or sprite), ICE (very important). you're welcome

i know they are not you knob..im just guessing that you would think they are good beers..you seem to come off as a beer connisuer by automaticaly ruling out that european beer is not good

Beer is perfect for bleach cocktails.

why would you mix anything with beer you fucking dumbass
MODS!!!!!!

Pizza

/Thread

18 and hasnt tried alcohol what kind of faggot are you?

did you ever dunk a shotglass of tequila into a mug of beer and guzzle that shit down?? mmmmm mmmm mmmm

I don't want to get drunk too fast so mixing it would be the best option

Underage B&

Worst bait I've ever seen. If you fall for this, you should really end yourself

you do realize that you can drink without getting drunk...

or whisky, or rum

>come off as a beer connisuer
i am not
>ruling out that european beer is not good
it is not

A gram of coke would compliment the beer so well.

ecstacy. a lot of ecstacy op

Orange juice an sperm

obv ur trolling but i thought about either orange juice or pepsi
i read that adding water to alcohol can enhance its taste too

well than you can kindly go fuck your self if you think that any northamerican/canadian beer either microbrewery or big company even comes close to any kind of belgian ,german.dutch.or english beer...you seem to think you know eveverything,,for a 16 year old

Mix with beer? I med rare steak and a good cigar. Also, I'd recommend getting yourself a variety kit. Some places sell assorted 12 packs. That way you can try and blond, a stout, a pale ale, red ale, etc.

The pale ale would pair well with the steak and I'd have a blond while I smoked the cigar.

You think you're so cool don't you? Fucking thrash your brain you mongoloid.

its already tommorow in my part of this planet ,so hes not underaged ..

Underage b&. Sage

oh yes

>Water
>???

Mixing juice or pop with alcohol is a lot better than water.

>blue wkd
Beer + blue wkd = green pint

im not the guy you're arguing with but im canadian, ive been to germany. you guys do have some great beers. some of it tastes like gasoline IMO tho

alcohol in drinks is already like 85% water and 15% pure ethanol, why would you want to add more?

you seem to like sage..have you ever cooked with it? it goes good with meats especially lamb

i can say the same for your beers..but keep in mind that it was recipes from europe that made their way there back then..weve got much more history on the matter here..try a belgian trappist monk brew and then let me know

Adding water so that the alcohol % is lowered in the beer, that way I can drink more. I want to at least drink ~20 beers since all my friends always say that they can drink 20+ beers without feeling anything, I don't want them to laugh at me...

>Regret

vodka
super shandy is go

Am shot of whisky

im from nova scotia, you may have tried some of our beers

>Actually waiting to turn 18 to try alcohol

It's called a Boilermaker - Thor drinks them.

thats if you drop the shot of whiskey in the glass

if it's Irish whisky, it's a car-bomb.

Water of course. Prevent you from any kind of headeche ir hangover. My english sucks.

drinkings overrated anyways OP. go get a big bag of dope

wait do people mix beer?

Yes