CHEAP WAYS TO GET DRUNK!?!?! Also, general DRINKING THREAD! WOO!

CHEAP WAYS TO GET DRUNK!?!?! Also, general DRINKING THREAD! WOO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IO81UQ5GrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blow a homeless guy on the side of the street and take his bag.

Nothing cheaper than free.

Good point, but I don't think I could find a homeless guy who'd be willing to go wit that deal.

Steel reserve or 4loko

Funny how there's such a thing as general stoner thread, but general drinking thread gets no love.

Steel reserve? I've never had, but I've had 4loco, shit tastes like death.

After a quick google search, I think we have a winner. I will try to find some of this mysterious beverage when I get the itch next.

Mickeys>king cobra

steel reserve is 8% malt liquor. not too bad. tastes like sugary beer. 4loko just tastes like straight sugar

ive also ran the numbers and the most alcohol you can get for the lowest amount of money is a plastic handle of vodka

Interesting, I must admit that I'm not the most versed in alcohol knowledge so your refference to "plastic handle of vodka" eludes me

I'm drinking the king cobra at this moment, but I've never really found reasonibly priced vodka. So this intrigues me.

wine

Nobody else drinking?

Good point, I don't know shit about wine though. Maybe I take it too seriously, but I've never fucked with wine.

I'd drink jack or what have you but I can't deal with whiskey, shit makes me black out and go all zombie.

a handle is the big 1750ml bottle that most liquor is available in. the cheapest of which always is made out of plastic rather than glass
in a lot of places the cheapest will come around $12 or so
its hardly drinkable but if you really care about getting fucked up it will do the job. plus with a mixer its just fine

Vodka is cheap...

Cheap vodka is cheaper...

If you just want to get drunk then buy vodka.

It's a good point, but lately I just drink like 3 or four 40s of king cobra, I'm kind of a light weight anyway so it works for me. I was just curious if there was a cheaper option.

Also I'm lonely as fuck., so thread.

Thank ye, you guys are great.

If I were so inclined I'd give you all oral.

>never fucked with wine
i'ts just alcohol bro

Yeah, I guess I just instinctually equate wine to snobbery. Which I realize is fucking retarded, but I've been doing it unconsiously this whole time.

Fuck yeah Steel Reserve punch is breddy gud

I seriously have to chech this out. Do you guys often get drunk off of 40s? How much does it usually take to get a good drunkenness going and maintain it?

I usually get 4 cans of SR and a pint of whiskey usually last me all night.

Alcoholic here. About to walk to the liquor store and buy one of these bad boys for $11. Last a few days

Straight or do you mix it?

I dunno what it is about whisky, but everytime I've drank that shit it's made me black out. Like not in a good way, peeps told me that I turn into a zombie and just sit there drooling on myself.

Go to the hardware store and pick up a cheap bottle of methylated spirits - you should be able to get a liter for only a few dollars/euros.

Buy the cheapest loaf of white bread you can find, take it out of the pack and take the crusts off.

Stack the rest of the loaf up in a large bowl and pour the meths in the top of the loaf so it soaks through into the bowl below.

You'll lose a bunch of it to the bread, but you should be left with around half the original load of meths and it will be sans poison.

Mix the contents of the bowl roughly 50/50 with cheap fruit juice, leaving you with a liter of 50% booze.

Get fucked up 2-3 times for less than $5

Profit

That sucks. It just keeps me at a nice steady drunk as long don't start chugging it. Then who knows what's going to happen... so only 10 alcoholics in this thread? Sup Forums you're letting me down

Yeah wine will fuck you up. A litre bottle seriously fucks you up, and you wouldn't think it would @12%.

Honestly though any hard liquor @40% is best and you'll piss less. See how the percentage works is parts per million, so 40% means 40% of the volume of liquid is alcoholized.

Basically you want high % because at, say, 3%, beer you're drinking FUCKTONS of liquid tonget a decent buzz.

I like to get 2 big(equals 4 in volume) old milkaue or whatever you spell it. It's 5.63 here so that's good.

Fucking usa and it's cheap liquor lol

you should try it.
most wine is bitter as fuck to me and i cant do it.
but surprisingly some cheap red box wine with some ice in it tastes heavenly

No mixer but the first couple of shots with a soda/juice chaser. Then once my palette is numb I just chase with cold water to help with the Liver abuse. I've refined my technique over many years.

Try red wine and coke or pepsi.. surprisingly good

i got sick as fuck off that stuff one night.
literally thought i was dying.
i havent touched it since.

I feel ya I drink black velvet when I'm being cheap. After a full pulls you don't notice the flavor as much and it's actually ok

in a mix???
no kidding?
i am an alcohol reporting in

fuck that shit dude, or if you do, do not get the fruit punch. Dunno about any other flavors, but fuck the fruit punch. It tastes like robitussin and unsweetened kool-aid. i'd rather drink a handful of mike's hard over a SR punch. Steel Reserve tastes kinda... flat sometimes too man, i'd fuck with colt 45 or mickey's.

Yeah I had wine coke combo when I was being a hobo in Brazil.
I've only had the punch and limeade they both taste fine to me. To each their own eh? As long as we're getting drunk. Cheers

seriously just two steel reserves is all it takes for me. but im on the thinner side so im somewhat lightweight.
despite drinking for years now.

Frosty Jacks for you Brits out there, 3 litres of 7.5% cider for £3.50, so about $4.50.

Seriusly you should drink wine

i imagine it would taste much like a cherry flavored coke wouldnt it?

Lucky just means you get spend less than us faggots lol

Cheap "wine" best "wine"

fuck that dude, sounds like a great way to fuck yourself up and not in the good way

Second part

Yeah or more a like a slightly sweeter coke depending on the wine and ratio

cheers mate, cheers. I'd reckon the limeade would be a bit better, just that artificial fruit flavor is awful as all hell with the alcohol as well to me.

i suppose thats true yeah.
it does suck when its difficult to "keep up" with your friends though.
i usually just go eat something after a while so i can drink more though.

Go old school and drink Listerine.

sounds solid.
will try this in the future thanks for the recommendation

I went to an all-ages venue and I watched a dude chug a fucking bottle of that shit in the bathroom. if he can sneak a fucking full bottle of listerine passed the very minor pat down they give, you'd think he could sneak a fucking flask of 151

Definietly not cheap in Poland.

I hear there's a watermelon flavored one too... I love watermelon (not a nigger) but can't stand artificial watermelon flavor.
Yeah you can do that or just drink a little slower or just tell your friends to fuck off you drink what you can hah

Anytime bruv

yeah i could always pull the "i get more drunk off less money spent" angle but its nice to keep up in drinking games and the like without looking like a pussy.
usually people get drunk enough that they dont think much of you going to grab a bite to eat.

Yeah true just if possible eat meat while you drink.. seems to help me anyway

Piss Wine - My own recipe
1. Get drunk on normal booze.
2. Save up the piss from the drinking.
3. Add sugar and bread to piss and put in fridge.
4. Leave for 5 days, scooping off any discoloured solids.
5. Sieve mixture and put into pan on low heat.
6. Burn off alcohol in mixture into another pan.
7. You just got some 30-60 proof booze.

meh. bread or grainy foods absorb more alcohol than most other foods.
most times though im not picky.

oh and
>pro tip: sip water while you drink to entirely avoid a hangover and to get more drunk quicker.
it helps you digest the alcohol and keeps you hydrated.

kek
I had the watermelon four loko when I was much more inexperienced in fucking my liver up, back when they actually had energy shit in them. Really fucked me up, tasted pretty damn good too but now that they switched up the flavor it is equivalent to the smell of puke.

Im an alcohol I tend to get to about 550-600ml of 80 proof whisky within a couple hours thats when the blackout happens. Sometimes I prefer belgian beer (6%-8%) because I can relax and don't crave shots. Whenever I drink whisky I don't drink for the feeling of drunkeness but that rush you get when you down a shot.

so hard to get drunk cheap in canada - If i really want to go cheap I find that a bottle of wine 1.5L for $13 is the best, but I usually just get beer and waste my money. 23.45 for a 12 pack of discount beer tallboys, wtf is that, fuck ontario

minimum alcohol pricing laws?

Just the smell of artificial watermelon turns me off haha
There is a certain allure to taking a shot almost ritualistic lol

St. Ides and Cisco!!!
Comatose on a few bucks.

Is St. Ides still a thing?

..ill bite.
how? what is the science here?

its not the allure but that fucking rush, its seriously like a line of coke to me. But I love all drugs that hit hard and fast and get a rush. I can't get a rush off beer unless its my first can so thats why I love whisky. Got a bottle of Jamesons now, just waiting for the food I ate to somewhat digest, love drinking whisky on an empty stomach.

Yeah, 30.25 or 30.75 can't remember which is minimum for a 24 of beer. Most of the price is tax.

2 25oz cans of natty ice. This is what I'm drinking currently tho. Vodka grapefruit juice and salt. Called a salty dog.

Fucking skol, dude. This shit was basically all my friends and I drank in high school. Well, it was this and everclear.

No fucking idea, originally had the idea as a kid but had to use non boozed up piss. Saw a programme about prison booze. Nowadays I like the taste of it because my brain associates it with the good feelings of getting drunk.

post pic? im not familiar with this St. ides

Hope they never pass the same bill here in UK.

Ontario sucks, come to Quebec. Iean Ontario is better in nearly every way, but not prices

Why? Because us Quebecfags hate our existence and need to numb ourselves.

Prices went up here though. So like 12$ a 6 pack these days. Some cheap beers though and yeah wine is some of the cheapest non liquor drunk.

>natti ice
mah niggets

vodka shots + cheap champagne.

You're essentially distilling the unmetabolized alcohol from the next mornings piss. Sounds like you gotta be hard up to try some disgusting bullshit like that tho

I haven't done drugs in awhile but I see what ya mean mang

I am a grown ass man and all I can drink is smirnoff ice or wkd blue.

lmao down the shots then sip at your champagne to get rid of burn and just chill with? Try some prosecco.

that must be shit. i feel bad for you guys. here in america you can get a twelve pack of beer for around nine dollars.

Prosecco is best sparkling wine
>inb4 wine fag

I hope so as well, it's really fucking dumb and people try to "explain" it to me in the most nanny-state possible way. It really pisses me off.
I would love to make it up there dude, one day, the girlfriend is from Ottawa so next time I'm ip there I want to try to take a little path off the beaten trail so to speak.

makes sense i suppose.
but yeah thatd be some desperado shit

Yeah our prices are crazy. But we CAN reduce prices buying some cheap shit.

Lately ivw been buying 2 big Pabst 6% for 5.63 which is basically 4 beers by volume. Oj and us Quebecfags pay 20% sales tax...but get tons of social benefits. I get 2k a month feom welfare(600) and the rest from child tax benefit/government child support.

Woo!

I'm no wine fag, used to be couldn't stand them. But being an alcoholic gave me an appreciation for wine. Nothing like a deep red, a sparkling wine, dessert wine or my least favourite but still love a dry white.

Don`t eat anything also Mix a Miller with King Cobra first one then the next one, or mix some light beer like coors light with some strong beer.

1.99 where I live

It's funny I've cooked with wine for for years. And aside from sparkling wines and the coke red wine combo I just never gained an appreciation for them.

desperado is what I am when paydays a few days away. I have woken up morning to find my electronics smashed and pissed on. I always wake up with bruises, more than a dozen broken bones and some lets say extravagant and ridiculous self done hair cuts.

Have you tried the midnight express real cold that is like 2.20 but really nice to taste.
there were so many ex vets buying that at 6 am
they ran out, then they would sell it real warm, now they don`t sell it at all. :(
youtube.com/watch?v=2IO81UQ5GrU

Kek, damn son

Salty dog? looks good.

I needed to be desperate for any booze to drink them, just force 1 or 2 whole bottles of wine down and I reckon you'll like them. Your brain realizes yes this tastes shit but it makes me feel good, then the brain makes it taste good.

I need a ride to liquor store SO damn bad...it's like 3 miles away so I could walk but walking back with a huge handle of vodka isn't fun lmao

From the UK so we have a great selection of European wines for stupidly low prices, the type of wines seen in America are very rare here due to the cheap quality wines available.

Yeah man I live in a small city right on the border of Michigan and when I go over and buy booze it just blows my mind your prices are so much better

Well if all I got is wine one day I'll go for it.

Yeah it's pretty.cheap here. Bout the only good thing I can say.about this state

I actually really like steel reserves