What tips can you give a guy to attract females?

What tips can you give a guy to attract females?

I'm 6'2, 220 lbs. and white and 34 years old.

I'm not rich at all

Use metric and kilos

So youre basically a fat fuck too lazy to walk, driving a stroller around on walmart falling off then complaining about not enough handicap-adjustments.

Not rich, but fat af.

faggot

tell them racist jokes. girls love that

Cocaine. You get cocaine and girls will find you.

220 isn't fat when you're 6'2, you fucking manlet.

this is true

i dont think 220lbs at 6 foot 2 is very fat. a lot of pro baseball players are that size, granted they have packed on muscle weight

USE FUCKING METRIC LIKE THE REST OF THE PROPER WORLD, AMERICUNTS

Im 6'1 for starters lose 20 lbs and gain back 5-10 lbs in muscle making women wet before you say anything is a great start so you get a foot in the door before you ruin it with your stupid words.

>1,87 m 100 kg
>not fat

only if you live in the USA

Be perfect, be the alpha male at every party, look amazing, have money, be better than every other guy in a 200 mile radius. That is how you get a loyal at least 8/10 girl. Face it faggot they are all materialistic retarded bimbos who could give a shit about you. That's all I've ever learned from experience.

hahah unless its all muscle, yes thats fat. (maybe not huge by americas standards) but definitely still fat. before i started bulking up i was 6'1 and 135 pounds. youre 85 pounds past that, and only an inch taller. sure youre probably a bit broader by nature cuz i was always skinny, but 220 is fat up until aout 6'4-6'5

/thread

Bitches love the metric system.

You fat fuck of americunt specimen. Really, dont spread your fat around here, faggot

this

unless you are build af

it seems everyones in agreement, the tip is to lose a bit of weight
/thread

>I'm not rich
Tip: Get Rich

Hes not fat hes got some chub 2 months of hard cardio will melt it

if I'm 5'4" 140lbs and can attract girl, i don't know what the rest of you niggers are doing wrong

I was just at some Verizon shop and some chick asked me how tall I am. I told her that I'm 6'4'' and she smiled and replied, "girls like that, you know?" I just said, "yea" and continued on with my business.

If you're 220 lbs. lose some weight unless your BMI is low. Otherwise just act normal, be direct, and chill out. Since you're not rich, you'll have to go to them.

my god is this what americans think?
thats a bmi of 28.2, thats way past overweight and near obese.
>not fat
>got some chub

dude i wanna attract more than just 1

Weight standards are different in America than it is in Europe. Since we have food here, we don't all look like skeletons, and actually have bodies. 220 lbs. at 6'2'' is a bit over, he should be at about 180-190 lbs. regardless of BMI unless he's a freak of nature.

if your financially stable and gainfully employed, you should be beating women around your age away with a stick. unless your ugly as fuck, being a tad heavy doesn't matter.

stay the fuck out of bars, causally loiter around the frozen food section looking at precooked meals. some woman might offer to cook a meal for you.

40 pounds being "a bit over"
america

im 180 and 6'0. Im fat. Not obese but definitely fat, you're probably pretty similar.

What clothes should I buy?

What cologne should I wear?

Find a euro Sup Forums to post on, moron

just because you can get away with it more easily, doesnt make you any less fat.
OP asked for tips, everyone is saying the exact same tip

So what you just got to do is just get you a bunch of these hood rats run through them, just knock them out. Boom, boom, boom. And once you've done slayed like all of them hood rats now you ready to go up to the upper echelon type ho. You know what I mean?

>OP asked for tips, everyone is saying the exact same tip
Nobody is disagreeing that OP needs to lose weight. The Euro is arguing about why his opinion is is fact.

m a n l e t
a
n
l
e
t

LOL how to tell if your attractive to women.

at work smack a woman on the ass or say something really raunchy to her.

if you don't hear from human resources then it wasn't reported, yet goofy looking ugly fucks get reported just for looking in the direction of some women.

You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face.

Rugby < Football

LOL Rugby players are not wrapped in plastic shields and bubble wrap. You obviously have no clue.

BMI is worthless, you need to know body fat %

hit the gym. get rich quick.

weeeell, not completely

for a person that does 0 sport and has an office job, BMI is a reasonable guideline

but yes, BF is way better