ITT: fanbases that need to fuck off

ITT: fanbases that need to fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
metacritic.com/music/art-angels/grimes/critic-reviews
metacritic.com/music/visions/grimes/critic-reviews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learn how to filter and you will never hear from them, faggot.

Death Grips are fucking infinite, get over it.

I think that's all.

these and kpop

Death Grips threads are rarely filterable and Grimestards purposefully avoid peoples filters.

Also, Fantano.

Chvrches fags are way worse.

i mean at least death grips threads don't purposely avoid filters?

we got that going, right?

being 2nd place in insufferability aint that good

they purposely dont even care about the filters

seems like deathgripsfags are worse than grimesfags

Death Grips can stay. Grimes needs to die.

>Death Grips can stay
no they can't

death grips should die as well though

what's wrong with dg fans, honestly?

they're cancer

turntablism acid/nu/future jazz broken beat downtempo fans

>s

now try again without using buzzwords

If you know what's wrong with grimesfags you know the answer.

>cancer
>buzzword

>a literal retard is also deathgripsfag
why am i not surprised

damn...
there isn't a regularly posted dg general where 80% of posts are just about wanting to smell mc ride's feet.

there are regularly posted dg threads where 80% of posts are just fucking memes.

>posts on Sup Forums
>complains about memes
you might be in the wrong place friendo

i'm sure you've been filtered b4

>80% of posts are just about wanting to smell mc ride's feet.
not true btw, it's way less

wow, that's a nice argument, see:
>posts on Sup Forums
>complains about people saying how they want to smell somebody

yeah like sexual posts are not as regular as memes on Sup Forums

Death Grips will be a Sup Forums meme until the end of time.

I'm afraid Grimes will be too.

kys

We are the cutest fanbase on Sup Forums, though. Why are you against cuteness?

i find waifu fags far more annoying than memes teebeehatch desu, considering that memes make up the vast majority of the content posted in every thread on every active board on this website, but w/e. it's not like i'm calling for them to be booted off the website, that would be ridiculous :^)
i wasn't taking issue with sexual posts.

>People who talk about things i don't want to talk about need to LEAVE.
>I don't CARE if I can just ignore threads I don't like, they need to STOP posting things I DON'T LIKE!

i think i just puked a lil warn people before you post such ugly women

don't think that waifufags are any better, but memers sure are cancer, you can't even post your opinion to discuss something without receiving replies like "nice meme" or "hello scaruffi/fantano/p4k/etc" or something like that when your opinion is different from most of people/the person with vpn, sometimes those posts are actual derailing
memers made serious discussions on this website more difficult, since memes became ironic, and it's hard for people to see the difference between serious post and an attempt to meme

you would hit it though

different user here, serious question:
do you say that kind of stuff because you know it makes people mad, or is that you being sincere speaking your mind?

>without receiving replies like "nice meme" or "hello scaruffi/fantano/p4k/etc"
the thing is, usually in dg threads, the people invoking these kinds of memes are doing so as a way of criticizing death grips and their fanbase. you can't make a single post about dg without someone calling them a meme.

this is pathetic

wdhmbt?

>you can't make a single post about dg without someone calling them a meme

ctrl+f
meme

that op is blatant bait tho

hey that's just an opinion

What is wrong with Grimesfans? They just post about their favorite artist.

/thread

that assumes that Grimes threads should be allowed in the first place

>but muh artist discussion
yeah, a bunch of basement dweller's jizzing their pants over a thread of images of some skinny weeaboo is artist discussion. right.

The Grimes fans are here to stay. Stop whining like a bitch and be a man and accept the reality: you can't do nothing about it.

you start

>that assumes that Grimes threads should be allowed in the first place
Why they shouldn't?

read the rest of my post

i don't understand why even grimesfags themselves insist on posting ugly pictures of her, you don't have to look far to find gorgeous photos of her and yet its always the same 3 or 4 ones where she's pulling a rat face

>AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

>Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

>You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

Instead speculating and talking about nothing, let's take a look at the rules:
>Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.
Sup Forums.org/rules

This rule is clear. Grimes is discussed in her own threads and the pics are generally related to her. Now, now: who the fuck are you to judge the content of these threads? Are you a mod? If you're not, why the fuck don't you mind your business and stop caring about what other people post regarding a subject you don't even like???

get with the times gramps
1910-1990 do unironically because you like them
1991-2005 do things ironically because you like them
2005-2013 do things ironically because other people dislike them
2013- do things unironically because other people dislike them

>insist on posting ugly pictures of her
That isn't an ugly picture, faggot. Get some taste.

Sometimes i wonder if the whole grimes thing is just a big troll

I gotta say its easily the best troll in the history of this board if it is

depends what you mean

But then i see posts like
And realize it probably isnt

Fucking redditors and thier dumbass Sup Forums hall monitor shit

There are many Grimes fans. You couldn't sustain a general thread with just "one big troll", let's be real.

Like the people in the threads are just some Sup Forumstants who went "hmm I wonder how I could piss Sup Forums off the hardest, what artist do they hate the most, oh I got it, grimes! I'll make a bunch of threads pretending to be a grimesloving tumblrina just to piss them off and trigger them all over the place."

>circlejerking

There are some legit fans and some trolls pretending to be fans. I can spot which one is which easily.

>implying its sustained
they actually do that AIDS "bump" shit constantly when the thread is about to die, not to mention usually like 75% of the posts are usually just a bunch of arguing with people who are just there to shit on grimes and derail the thread anyway

I wish the mods would make that "bump" shit illegal

>Fucking redditors
>implying you're not a redditor too

yeh seems likely

grimesfags have no place here
when ppl ignore them they start making bait threads instead of staying in their general

Im not

Been posting here since lewis and his band were a thing and ive never been to reddit for so much as one ebin upboat

You seem to know too much about the internal functioning of /grimes/ for someone that claims to hate her, don't you think? Thou doth protest too much.

>they actually do that AIDS "bump" shit constantly when the thread is about to die,
Nothing wrong with that. The thread must stay alive at any price. They could open another thread esily if the old one dies, but the discussion would be disrupted.

>not to mention usually like 75% of the posts are usually just a bunch of arguing with people who are just there to shit on grimes and derail the thread anyway
You took that number out of your ass. The real number is much lower (actually see for yourself in the current Grimesthread). Again, I see no problem with that, people post to be entertained, and fights are entertaining. Good vs Evil is a common trope since the beginning of the world.

if the grimes general is so good how come you're posting in this thread?
checkmate

>grimesfags have no place here
>i hate grimes and her fans and they shouldn't be there
You're a cheeky extremist. What about freedom of speech and tolerance? Don't you posess these values?

>You seem to know too much about the internal functioning of /grimes/ for someone that claims to hate her, don't you think?
No
>Nothing wrong with that.
Your generals are dead friend. /gg/ dont even have to bump thier threads.

>checkmate
Foul move. I post in both threads.

Checkmate.

>Your generals are dead friend. /gg/ dont even have to bump thier threads.
They're half dead these days because there are no news from Grimezsz. They're just half-hibernating until better days will come (and they will come). This year there was so much activity that sometimes a thread would reach the bump limit in just a few hours and at one time even surpassed 400 posts. /grimes/ will prevail despite all problems, friendo.

Because your general has nothing going on.
you can't keep your shitty spam in one thread

Checkmate

>yet another foul move
ITT it's a meta discussion. You can't understand that because you're too dumb. If it's on topic it's not "shitty spam", you moronic moron.

Forgot:

Checkmate.

How can you call me a moron when you dedicate your time to spamming bait threads?
Obviously the content in your general isn't good.

Checkmate.

First: it's my decision what I do with my time, it's none of your business.

>spamming bait threads
Look who's talking. What you're doing right now?

>your general
It's a Grimes general. As far as I know I'm not Grimes.

Checkmate.

>As far as I know I'm not Grimes
exactly what grimes would say...

Sup Forums should be fucking gassed

>not realizing he's part of moo
Think twice before saying such stupid shit.

i don't mind being gassed

Wot? That's edgy.

no thats being realistic

KPOP fans and Death Grips fans need to fucking die

Underrated post.

you deserve a cheeseburger randy, great post

Grimes fans are the fucking worst people on this board that is saying something because this board is trash.
All they do is post about their stupid thotty looking grinch girl who has never made a half decent album in her life, yet you betas fawn over her like she is some sort of anime chick popped out of Sailor Moon or Angel Beats and you want to worship her for some odd reason.

>Complaining about other people openly abiding by the rules of /mu
Um... okay.

>thotty
filtered

The content of the threads is off topic as hell and I am a massive shitposter here. What you guys do is shitpost your pictures of grimes on a massive degree, and you discuss nothing but the music that she makes. Its all about fucking her and what she looks like. Take that shit to /fa/ or High Res where most waifu threads pop up from what I have seen.
I hope the jannies prune your ass back into the shithole where you and your grimes fans belong.
Grimes fans are like the fucking bronies of music I swear.

Grimesfags? No. Grimes fans? Yes.

>who has never made a half decent album in her life
Prove that. But before that, read these reviews, you absolute vile cretin:
metacritic.com/music/art-angels/grimes/critic-reviews
metacritic.com/music/visions/grimes/critic-reviews

Por lo tanto, lo que Madonna no ha dado montado, que no lo desmonte el hombre bajo pena de castigo divino. Y cosas así.

Yeah, so Pitchfork gave her a high rating, as did most other places. Congrats you have Ian Cohen on your side and the rest of the people peddling forward certain artists with deep pocket books from their labels.

Grimes is literally just pop music made for hipsters. There is no difference stylistically between Grimes and Arianna Grande or say, Kesha

Grimes is a whiny, annoying, self obsessed attention whore. Her music is no better than her already abysmal personality. "Visions" is a generic pop album attempting to masquerade as an experimental pop album. The only thing that could at all be considered experimental is the vocals. Now, Claire is a horrible vocalist. While she can hardly sing, she cloaks herself in mass amounts of reverb to try and sound much better than she actually is. There is nothing experimental about this album. It's no better than the top 40 garbage you idiots refuse to consume anyway. Grimes' production is meant to have a quiet, bedroom aesthetic. While I enjoy quiet and often minimalistic music, her production manages to be so mindlessly boring that it makes me want to stop listening. When an art pop album is more grueling to sit through than a Sunn O))) album, you're doing something horribly wrong.

>and you discuss nothing but the music that she makes.
Lol hi Montie. Fyi I think you're actually starting to lose it.

Btw your sister wouldn't happen to be studying music would she? 'Cuz, if so, it's a really good university for that.