"The Brexit is going to fuck over the markets permanently, It's not just gonna get better in a week or two."

>"The Brexit is going to fuck over the markets permanently, It's not just gonna get better in a week or two."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZZJXw4MTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remainers on suicide watch.

wew lad

Remainers on suicide watch

It's a little quick to leap to conclusions either way.

Look at ftse 100 index for july 5th to 7th, you'll shit brix.

>shit brex
fixed
:^):^):^):^)

ayy lmao

poor poor progressive retards...

they will have to have a passport to get buttraped by a shit skin now

Now the markets are at the highest they've been in 3 months.

Ftse250 more relevant and it's only begun. Wait till they trigger the article

>99% of brexit supporters

It's because the banks were prepared with liquid assets to flood the market and make it bounce back, long term after they pull back that money is the real question to what happen to the markets

yeah but just look at the pound

And then it will go down a little and the regressives will say "I told you so" and come up with some sort of social welfare project that's nearly impossible to remove.

this

Did they really even use the pound tho

>FTSE 100

Of course FTSE 100 will rise, 75% of that money is in other currencies than GBP which is tanking.

The weaker GBP will become, the more FSTE 100 will rise, but the value in USD will remain the same.

It's not that hard to grasp.

do you even economics?

FTSE 100 is high because the exchange rate of the pound to the dollar. the majority of companies in the FTSE 100 have their earnings in USD.

this. I wanted to strangle all the remain fags who were like waaah look our economy is fucked the day the vote was announced. That's why it would be naive now to say everything's okay.

Brexit was a good thing retard

this, finally someone who knows how it works

I see that and I want to buy the british pound, maybe after it dips more. It's going to bounce back after the nancy boys sell off. If you don't have balls, get a broker.

>he majority of companies in the FTSE 100 have their earnings in USD.

Sometimes I wonder if people forget they're on /b. I mean this type of thing seems very simple and common sense to anyone with an education, but we're talking with the filthy unwashed masses here.

Just get rid of the pound and get the dollar. :^)

thoughts?

>pic related

indeed. This entire affair really just massively benefits Germany, Poland and ultimately the US. Cheers you limey fucks thanks for all the free uplift!

UK havent left eu yet. I just had to explain this to one brexit friend of mine. Market reaction actually means they are predicting it wont eventually happen. It will tho and then UK is fucked up.

Not to mention the fact that a lot of uncertainty has been dispelled by the fact brexit is not going to happen anytime soon.

this, cause reading shit like
>Brexit was a good thing retard
after a few weeks gives me a headache

I love how immigration was a serious part of the "reasons to leave" britain took fuck all immigrants compared to other european nations. The shit skins they have are from their fallen empire.

brexit? UK havent left eu yet

>take country back
>make great again
all the same fucked up shit

Even the governor of the bank of England (Mark Carney) said in the recent financial report you shouldn't look at the FTSE 100 to measure the state of the economy.

It takes 2 years to leave the eu you cunt. We're still in the eu right now

this pisses me off because I need to buy euros to go on holiday with ina few weeks. when should i buy euros? asap? leave it a week?

Nicely cherry picked.
Tell me how's the £ against the $ at the moment? Still extremely low? Well all I can say is its a good job oil isnt traded in $ isn't it... oh wait.

The markets picked up because the BOE announced £250billion of funds were available to ride out the brexit after effects which gave the markets confidence again.

Have fun avoiding "no go zones"

As for the screenshots of the ftse... looking at the last 3 months is useless, the markets were down in the run up anyway because of the uncertainty

You what?

sorry user but I think a week isn't enough this shit just started

this
I turned my pounds into dollars before the vote
soon I will buy them back and in time be marginally richer

No one knows, hard to predict. Although it's unlikely to shoot up anytime soon until investors have confidence in the economy again. If article 50 is invoked (earliest will be September) it could make another drop. A few experts say that it will make a slow downward trajectory towards 1.2 GBP/USD and stabilise. (currently it's 1.29).

yeah but the other EU countries don't have 3.3M invaders in their country to cope with. Lets see how welcoming other countries are when that happens to them.

after a50 is activated we all see the real impact, maybe good, maybe bad but the uncertainty is the shit you have to deal with now and it's not good

I'm not as economically inclined as some of you, but is there money to be made from this shitfest? What are smart investors doing right now?

Okay, Donald. Don't you have an election campaign to get back to.

OP trolling, but MFW people actually think shit like this.

>>MFW when I can't post video of a cockatoo screaming into a cup because it has audio.

oh wait, the UK is an oil producer and gets paid oh wait USD.... which means more pounds on the balance sheet.

Yeah that could be a bad thing however in the UK we use the pound to pay operating costs..... profits are up!

enjoy your shit skin mayor and all your new rapey friends

for starters ignroe this perma bear OP, just trade the day, and be done until it changes....

The UK is not the problem, the problem is that election years are volatiled and US markets can crash, like wehn they put a nigger in the black house...

US market is over bought expensive and will correct q4

Price of gold has shot up, or anything that is historically stable/secure, probably too late to get on that boat now though.

whitby awaits you!

not economist and don't give a fuck about UK but:

footsie went up cause it got cheap (pound fell). It's normal inflation.

In my personal opinion brexit is the suicide of UK, only britain will prevail

This is basically the same thing for all the people being imported. Their happy to move to Europe and have its money and change its culture, but they would hate it if the same thing was happening to their country because they don't like Europe, they like money.

shock horror ftse250 is down what 10%

It was even lower in February and Brexit was far away..

Just watch Deutsche Bank. Once that goes it all starts to collapse

whoever made that image either can;t follow a straight line or they intentionally put that dot in the wrong place to be misleading
it should be at the peak, not halfway down the slope

This is 2 different things. Its like saying should british people be able to get green cards for the united states, and having the second one be should all Americans be able to move here and work. The wording is off if they are supposed to be the same thing.

German debt to GDP ratio is only 71% they can print lots of bond before they reach the levels of of other healthy EU countries. DB will be refinance in seconds if it needs it.

you are a little whinny perma bear bithc.

No its not if you are in eu

German depth is like 69% actually. Germany is paying away their debts currently and its going down.

The questions is should Britain allow their people to work in the eu, then should britain allow all of the eu to move here and work. Clearly 2 different questions and if its not then I doubt Im the only one who reads it this way.

Not only that this was clearly the intended outcome, so I have no doubt the people messing with the question when asking it and just made people assume that they are the same thing here.

You'll enjoy rufugees, britfag. I guess you love them so much that you needed a nigger mayor for London...

dammit, i should just change some GBP's for some EUR's as i can then :/

well fuck asap it is then user

"Give us the benefits of eu but we dont want to pay for it or give others the same benefits, but noooo we arent leeches".

>fuck yeah

What, the primary unit of currency in the UK? Yes. I'm inclined to say yes.

You're a fucking dimwit.

Yea, thats the message they went out to get. They can word things differently.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZZJXw4MTA

Sorry for being skeptical. The midia does what they want to get the answers they want.

you clearly are a Remain brainless twerp.

The question is whether we carry on adding to the 3.3M people EU living and working in the UK that under normal circumstances 75% of them would not meet the UK visa requirements

you clearly are a Remain brainless twerp. are n't you?

The question is whether we carry on adding to the 3.3M people EU living and working in the UK that under normal circumstances 75% of them would not meet the UK visa requirements

It is also a proof how easy it is to get rednecks to vote with emotion over things they know nothing about.

DO you even read? Im clearly saying that the poll cant be trusted. No polls can be trusted, they are easily manipulated. You can do 20 and then only publish the one closest to what you want. You can ask 50 questions then only add that one to the poll. You can gather 500 "random pollers" from an organization and they would still be random pollers even if they all think the same.

>Everyone arguing economics and I'm just happy British people woke up to the fact they were being invaded an slammed the portcullis on Muhammad's cock

Well we already know how easy it is to get children to vote over things by brain washing them so its not even close to equal now is it? 16 years in liberal education and its no wonder the youth are liberals as well.

British citizens being allowed to work in all EU countries vs citizens of EU countries being allowed to work in the UK.
How is that not the same thing?
How is that misleading?

The all citizens. Would you want a serial rapist thats been in and out of prison since 15 to come over to your town to work? Its clearly written in a way to get a specific answer difference.

please tell me you are bi-polar or have some kind of handcap.... WTF you are on about polls....

yes you are the super forcaster.... your have an opinion in the same way as you have an arsehole, both are give the same result.

Coming from a guy that carries his own bags. Gtfooh

should be noted that, while true, it's not necessarily a bad thing. a weaker Pound can play strongly towards trade and int'l financing, but only if post-brexit policy is avoids major retardation.

I dont know what your on, the only thing Ive discussed in this thread is about how the poll questions can be asked so that you get the answer you have in the picture. One asks if british people should be allowed to work in the eu. Nothing about being in or out, just if they should be allowed to, get a green card or something.

The second one is clearly should every person who lives in an EU member state be allowed to come work in Britain. Anyone answering yes to that would be retarded, why would you import criminals even if they do want to work.

I'm pro brexit but look at the currency exhange rate

>I'm pro-brexit even when I acknowledge how fucking stupid it was

Here's a tip. The people who use this site are the degenerates who can't stand to have their opinions altered. I've been here for 6 years and I'm yet to see someone win an argument.

FTSE 100 is more international
FTSE 250 is more national and represents the market uncertainity following brexit

It's the right thing to do. It was stupid of Omar to shoot up a gay-bar, but it was the right thing to do. It was stupid of the officer who shot Walter Scott, but it was the right thing to do.

Some things are worth more than money, like self respect. I wouldn't expect someone such as yourself who swallows loads 20 bucks a pop to understand that though.

>w-we have save the economy
>the poor billionaires are losing money

EU isnt just UK, there is like 30 countries. UK people obviously want the benefits of EU without having to pay for it, so that others do it for them. Explain that to these other countries who accept the same rules how UK is the center of the world somehow?

it's funny, because Im buying pound to go on a vacation to UK right now, and it's fucking fantastic!

Im an american and anyone in britain who voted remain should be forced out

>no y-axis
;^)

Always liked independent Texas

Are you saying that if there was no EU that people wouldnt be able to work in other countries? That they couldnt get some system like a green card that the US has? Dont be retarded.

And there should be limits on who can cross boarders, Criminals for instance, and non citizens of an EU country.

Texis would last a month in independance britain on the other hand stands a good chance of making it