Harpoonanon here. I have lost 26 pounds since I've started my diet, over the last 25 days, I now weigh 214 from 240

Harpoonanon here. I have lost 26 pounds since I've started my diet, over the last 25 days, I now weigh 214 from 240.
I took advice from other anons and increased caloric intake to 1200-1400 a day and still do moderate excercise.

Still gotta long way to go but I'm happy with how it's going so far and I'm still determined and inspired to lose weight.

Here's how I was.

Nice. I'd fuck you.

When it sucks and you're struggling, just remember. This year is going to fucking suck. But it'll be worth it for so many years afterwards. And if it gets too much then take a couple of days off, just don't go crazy on those days.

keep it up, not long til you're in fuckable territory

It's really going to have to be a lifestyle change overall. I will have to stick to a Keeto diet for most of my life, I just don't process carbs well. Not struggling too much tho, a couple cheat snacks or a meal are a big help. I just work out a little more those days.

Kek, there's an SSBBW thread rn user. Any pussy is fuckable, but I get what you mean.

Must be motivating too, seeing such clear progress between the pics. Can we see more of you?

Thats a very noticable difference, keep it up for your health and self confidence.

Of course, tit picks are a standard in my threads. It's obligatory really. Sorry they're not the best.

Thanks! I will!

liking how positive this thread is so far. good luck & keep going.

I think i remember you, didn't you post about losing weight doing exercise with a buddy and diet?

Mmm, I like those. What about ass?

Thanks for the tits sexy, any chance we can see your ass/pussy?

No, never a buddy, I'm on my own with this. Even my mom and dad who are at a severe risk for diabetes won't bother. Must've been someone else.

I will! Thank you for the support!

Nonexistant.

Anyone wanna post some fat hate shit? It keeps me motivated. I look at this picture every morning to keep me going.

Pussy then?

Fucking solid work, OP. You still have a long road ahead of you, but I think you'll be happier and healthier in the long run. Also, sensational tits.

Yes, it must be somebody else then.

I was fat but really fat before and now i'm losing some weight too, not because about fat hate and shit but my health, i'm now suffering hypertension and it's a pain in the ass.

Post fat ugly bitches who have no motivation nor inclination to improve themselves and I will. Just a few pics would be fine.

Thank you! I wanna get down to my BMI of around 130, which will probably take around a year to do but I'm up for it.

Yes, more.

Here's some passive aggressive fathate

I'm sorry man that sucks. Luckily I haven't had any medical issues save for a few back problems from the melons. I'll probably get them reduced and lifted once I get down to about 150 or 160. I'm glad you're striving for self improvement user!

How old are you? Have you always been a bigger gal or was there a turning point? Also, what was the thing that made you want to turn your life around?

Personally I was always a bigger guy, but not too huge. Right after high school i ballooned up for a year and once I hit 19, i dropped about 100 lbs that year. I was motivated and worked out consistantly until I met my now wife which I got comfortable and packed some weight back on. Im starting to get back into the weightloss strategy again. Its hard work and more of a lifestyle change over just a diet. Remember that and keep positive.

lets work out together OP ;)

SAUCE

>lets work out together OP ;)

Fuck off b8

Good keep it up a few more pounds and you will be fuckable and after that sky's the limit.

good for you OP, /r/progresspics

what difference does it make? people aren't worth trying to impress, other's peoples opinions mean nothing in the big picture and we're all going to die anyway. nothing really matters, everything is temporary

Hey user. Sharty reportinf in. Good work. Still want to fuck you.

I'd throw you a bangin, but whether or not I would discuss it with others is kind of dependent on face

healthy weightloss should actually be 1-2 lbs a WEEK, otherwise youll fuck up your metabolism and just gain the weight back

Nice dubs, but I'm not interested in dick pics, got flooded with em on Snapchat which is why I stopped.

I am 19, I was actually on the thin side until I was about 13 and put on depression medication. I bounced around with different pills and had a few hospital stays but am fine now, just learned to stop giving a fuck.

The turning point was when I started coming on here around 16 and seeing fat hate threads and how criticized fat people were and realizing that I lived in a bubble with my family who is all fat and were fine with being that way. I was let off medication about 9 months ago and mustered the motivation to get my shit together and get thin.

Can you give me a rundown of your diet.

I mean like, exactly. I might wanna do this.

Bring this cancer to /fit: fatass

Just keep it up, dude
You don't need to be fuckin' supermodel thin, but I'm glad you're trying to get healthier.
Just stay strong. The hardest thing to do is actually start. It's easy to do what you did the day before, to stay in a rut, so just keep the good habits up.
You've got this.

Fat hate threads of Sup Forums are improving someones life..
Sup Forums are we good people now?

I see that the change is good, it is hard but in the end its mostly rewarding

Gross

Ahh, its nice to hear the ateries clogging

You're the type of person I wish was in that nightclub.

Why didn't your whore of a mother jump down stairs when she was pregnant with your pathetic ass?

Good for you, nigga. I'm a dude who went from 260 to 185. The struggle is real. Keep up the good work.

What are you gonna do about those disgusting stretch marks and impending loose skin?

Good luck OP. I'm amazed there's been so much positivity in this thread lol, being Sup Forums
Anyway, keep it up, you'll get there. Exercise is awesome, once you get a routine you'll actually enjoy it.
I'm lucky, I've never been overweight (28y.o. skinnyfag). My fiancé is slightly chubby and is trying to lose weight before our wedding. I don't pressure her at all cos I love her body, she wants to lose weight for herself.

Anyone that thinks fat hate threads are useful are definitely autistic cucks.

I usually eat an egg and 4-6 peices of sliced turkey each morning. Maybe just a protein shake because I'm not into breakfast much.

I eat lunch around 1-2 and make one chicken breast and five shrimp with either mixed veggies, or salad. Sometimes I mix onion and mushroom with it. I have a cup of diced watermelon with it as a sweet treat.

Dinner is usually around 6-7 and I usually eat an Atkins low carb TV dinner but sometimes make another chicken breast and a larger portion of salad. I don't eat dressing or sauces, only the teriyaki from the chicken.

A couple snacks like cheese cubes, pecans, some cold turkey, and Watermelon are fine. I also drink hot tea or coffee with sweet and low. At least one cup of either per day, I love tea.

Glad to see that you have decided that your body image is solely due to your weakness of character, I too came upon this revelation like 2 years ago and have since lost 55lbs and gotten really swole

She's young. Skin snaps back; also, nobody cares about stretch marks on a hot body.

Well you've slimmed down alot. I would still pound you. But nothing is more attractive than a fat chick who is taking themselves seriously enough to loose weight.

Sorry bout sending you a dick pick, btw. Just real horny - Shartwell.

You're fucking pathetic and that cow will blow up to 400 pounds after a few years of marriage.

What the fuck ever. Stretch marks are fucking putrid and they get nastier when the weight is lost.

kek, salty virgin detected. You legit made me laugh.

Thx for responding, everybody has a tipping point or a trigger. I find it intriguing as to what made you think differently.

I have a friend who was always a bigger gal who had potential to be a looker if she dropped some lbs. She since extremely let herself go and started hanging around the wrong crowd. Now shes a single mother living with her parents and a restraining order against her babys father. She had everything going for her and didnt want to listen to her real friends.

kek

Thank You!

I've actually posted a few times here and have gotten mostly good responses and requests for more updates. You are the minority.

Thanks for the support and congratulations on your engagement!

Kek, They helped me so maybe they're not all bad.

Nice fucking job OP.

It takes real effort, dedication and drive to commit, and actually stick to a weight loss regime.

It's easy to shed it early but the losses will slow as your body reacts to the loss. Don't let that demotivate or worry you. It's all part of the process.

Those tits look familiar! Are you the girl who doesn't change her underwear during her period & just uses wrapped up toilet paper instead of pads or tampons??? Also keep it up with your weight loss, looks like you've made great progress!

They will never go away, the color will fade as the years go on. Personally I love op's stretch marks.
Also op, you look great as is. Love your body but it is great how you are going after what you want. Congrats on finding motivation, that is often hard to do with many things.

God I wish I was a virgin. My dick still smells like the negress hooker I fucked off off backpage for $100. I know I'm pathetic but at least I'm not marrying a future land whale.

I'd suck those titties until they turned purple.
Good job on the weight loss.

You mean the period pig? haha

Roughly 1lb per day for a month is excessive. Glad you took the advice. Even fat people can starve to death.

No Problem! Sorry about that chick tho, sad shit man.

I will start using stretch mark reducing medicine once the weight is mostly off. I will also get plastic surgery and have loose skin off if need be. I'll just couple it with the breast lift. I'm kind of a richfag.

kek I will bb

Get swole son. I'm proud of you.

kek

Chill man, don't be so cynical.

This fucking body acceptance motivation you're giving is the reason she's fat in the first place. She does not look good now. She looks better but still gross. I'll compliment the finished product but for now she still makes me want to vomit.

nice

sweet!

keep at it, gl

Great job. Keep up what you're doing and don't quit if you stall. Just alter your workout routine and see how it goes. Consistency is key. You've got this.

Why not just get liposuction now if you're a richfag?

Here's a news flash, many people also like big women and beauty is subjective. You're actually retarded if you can't grasp that concept.

I genuinly thought about starving myself, like under 300 calories a day. Settled on 800, then found out that was bad.

kek thanks

I appreciate the compliment, I just don't wanna be in a fat suit.

Thank you for the support! I haven't struggled much honestly. The watermelon helps.

Hahah oh man.
I know for a fact she won't be a landwhale. Her mum is a fuckin milf, and her dad is skinny as fuck. No fat genes here bud. Enjoy your aids.

Where do you live? I'd like my semen to be part of your daily caloric intake.

>Sup Forums is not you fucking blog

die you fucking cancer

Take that shit back to tumblr you fucking whitenight cuck

You have cute toes.

So why is she fat?

It's personal preference my guy, no reason for negativity.

It's all good kek

Because that will not teach me how to manage my weight. I will learn nothing if it just gets sucked off with no effort from me. I want to learn how to keep it off.

Thank You!

Lets see that beautiful pussy, fat chicks always have the tightest holes

It's understandable that you want to do what you want with your life, only you are the one who is in charge of yourself.

kek thanks

Chill bro

i'd smash

Yeah you're full of shit. Mismatched panties and bra doesn't exactly scream rich. And if you are rich who gives a shit about looking good. There's plenty of scumbags that can leech off your fat ass that won't care that you're a hambeast.

>take that shit back to tumblr
>take that shit
I will gladly take that shit on your chest.

Gj on all your work! Ive alao recently decided to turn around my llifestyle choices and loose weight. Ive lost 18kg in 9 months (gone from 132 to 114) and it feels great. Best of luck to you

Ok, believe what you want. I have no reason to prove myself to an user over the internet. Thanks for the inspiration!

kek thanks

You're that typical "I'm a cool chick I go on Sup Forums and I'm so edgy" but you sure come off as a sensitive little snowflake tumblerina. Please kill yourself.

Nice dubs and Thank You! Keep up the good work user!

kekkles

I side she's slightly chubby. She weighs 67kg mate, 150 pounds. Probably less than your third chin I'm assuming.

>no reason to prove myself to some user
Post a thread begging for approval

There's nothing cool about coming onto this shithole site. I'm sorry I upset you.

Ty. Its a fucking struggle tho...I eat so much less then I used to and excercise so much more and it still takes ages

Let see that ass

I post the threads because people have asked for updates and I usually get positive responses and compensate with tits. I'm sorry you're angry with me.

Have yet to seen those disgusting low hanging udders

Do you count calories? I do, even tho I eat pretty much the same thing everyday. It helps.

No, it's not much anyway.

I bet you have a better ass than your leading us on to believe

Scroll up. There's no reason to be hostile. Again, I'm sorry you're upset.

Am I fat?
187 lbs
6'1"

How many pimples are on your ass right now?