Sup Forums i have a question to ask...

Sup Forums i have a question to ask. Why do Black Lives Matter activists get so fucking mad when someone says "All Lives Matter"? I really have no idea why they get so triggered over that and proceed to call someone a racist. like what the fuck is wrong with saying All Lives Matter?

Because "All Lives Matter" is the default position, while some people fail to remember that "Black Lives Matter Too". They should have added the "Too" to the slogan to make it less "look at me and how oppressed I am, I deserve something".

They only care about blacks and no one else.

>It's Thanksgiving, user! Food piled high upon the table!
>Everyone takes their seat and I start dishing up food for everyone
>Everyone at the table gets a plate completely filled with delicious food and it smells so good!
>You're starving because you've been waiting for this delicous feast you were promised
>I hand you back your plate -- its empty!
>You hold it up and say "But my plate matters!"
>I smile and fork a big bite of turkey into my mouth. "ALL plates matter!" I say, and continue to let you go hungry

You want a highly educated and scientifically accurate reason?
Well here it is: niggers are smelly like poo

"Because" it takes away what makes their movement so fucking special. Truth be told if they mattered less niggers would be killing each other. So I hope we can flood their neighbor hoods and give the police good reasons to exterminate.

That's both the least accurate and least logical analogy I've ever seen.

/thread

>All Lives Matter?

Niggers are only concerned about themselves. Kind of like Jews, but without the money.

or not because that makes it sound secondary. black lives matter period. all the roody poo jokers can fuck themselves today

It's pretty simple in it's message. How is it a poor analogy?

fuck BLM, they're pretty much a terrorist group by now

You devalue to movement by stating "All lives matter..." The arguement is that black lives are not valued in the eyes of politicians or the justice system.
To say "Police lives matter" is rediculous.. There was never a time when police lives were been taken in large numbers and being ignored by politicians or the justice system.

BLM in a nutshell

I wouldnt even call it an analogy you twat. It makes 0 sense, because if all plates mattered you'd just give him the damn food you oxygen waster

This is actually what passes for an analogy among liberal retarded kids.

How all these movements think is that i in an equal world, enforcing the equality of everyone would be viable. But since it isn't equal, it is deemed as hurtful to the cause rather than helpful. Basically, they believe that supporting the group that is viewed as having gotten the sharp end of the stick is the only way we'll ever reach equality. I don't think they're actually against everyone being equal, they're just too caught up in the fight that they forget not to be dicks.

cringe oc

Everyone at that table should be fixing their own plates captain autismo
Its not the 1920's, blacks don't have to be segregated, they have all the rights any other American has, so the only thing standing in their way on an individual level is their own ambition and ability.

No no, that's not how it works in real life. The "all life matters" people get all riled when someone gets special attention and support, regardless of an individual's circumstances.

Because when people say All Lives Matter, it's like they're saying that the problems that started the BLM movement (eg: systemic racism and profiling) aren't important or relevant. Most BLM people agree that all lives matter, but the BLM movement is about bringing light to the hardships of black people. Saying all lives matter in response to BLM is like saying everyone goes through the same things that black people do, which isn't true. I'm white and I've never been profiled or discriminated against because of my race.

>Laws are the only reason why people become segregated.

Everyone at the table gets a plate completely filled with delicious food and it smells so good!!!!

everyone got a plate of food ......Wheres the issue??

Never mentioned laws asshat

Because they don't think white lives matter. Simple as that.