Why are you not playing Pokemon GO?

why are you not playing Pokemon GO?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-07-pokemon-go-users-deleting-app-after-ban-rumour-begins
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The servers are down

Can i play it being not in straya?

Because I don't want to get ran over by an SUV

I have a Samsung galaxy s3.

I don't have a data plan. My shit's pre-paid.

Fucking this dubs of truth never lie

The servers are shit.

I have windows phone

I don't watch anime

see

I have a social life

Servers are down

Who wants a spin off of Counter Strike GO

Pokemon GO fuck yourself

>I have a social life
>posting on Sup Forums

Not everyone on here is as much of a sad faggot as you

>inb4 "but you are" or similar

Im not 6

but you are

I've accepted the sadness and Ipost on Sup Forums of course i'm a faggot.

but you are

but you are

It requires me to leave my house so I uninstalled it

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

yes simply get the apk online. Playing from Austria (EU) atm

I, too, also enjoy lying to myself :)
> also check out my dubs /b

I said
>I have a social life
>posting on Sup Forums
indicating that I doubt user has a social life, for someone so well off basic reading comprehension is beyond you.

They want to ban everyone who gets the apk without being authorised
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-07-pokemon-go-users-deleting-app-after-ban-rumour-begins

falling for the b8 this easily

I don't like Pokemon. You are all caving to the shillery.

but
dat filename.

> "Once again, there's no evidence that anyone has actually been banned. Not a single credible source that we can find has confirmed this rumour.´"

kek

>pokemon ----> hillary

Id love to study how your brain works and how it got so fucked up.

I said shillery. Not Shillary. You fucking retard.

Because I'm almost 30 years old....

My battery is low right now and I wanted to get drunk before I go back out

Shit man I'm 46 and this is the most excersize I have gotten outside of work in a long time...besides I gotta keep up with my neice and nephew

It's over 100° f where I live

Cant wait to run in the first forest for some pikachoos.

>tfw live on island with only a house on it and theres no where to move to catch more

not enough room in my room to walk around.

Never really liked Pokémon

I'm not 12

just caught a fucking fearow my dudes
tfw cp 254

im not a fuckin koreaboo

But you are

I feel your pain. I too have an s3. Spent all day yesterday waiting for the app to appear in the store only to be disappointed.

I am now.. Thanks OP, didnt realize it was released.

This

rocking a blackberry curve rn. fuck me up fam

in order to find arceus to must go to the vatican

I am

>have to walk to places
not a game for NEETS.

I can't do shit on it because i live in the middle of nowhere. There's no gyms or anything for miles

octamousegaming >>> twitch

Is it true you don't battle trainers/wild pokemon in that game? Whats the fucking point in it then? Seems like pure faggotry.

wew lad

but you are

google pokemon go and galaxy s3
reddit links to apk link
download and install
wtf is so hard i got an s3 too

thats not how you catch a niggerchu

Dubs can't even help this mong

if you had a social life its pretty shit. got me a=nd my crew lookin for pokemans

you claim gyms for your team and station pokemon you've leveled up there to earn prestige when your pokemon beats someone else's pokemon when they try to take it from you. it's pretty fun actually.

Because I have a windows phone

There are woods right behind my house. Trips of truth don't fail me now. I need a Pikachu. Also I just hatched a Ponyta and a Clefairy

but are you

Grow up loser

inb4 local news reports obese man-child stabbed to death in the woods for the 22 dollars in his wallet and his iphone.

similar