Dumb quotes itt

dumb quotes itt

Other urls found in this thread:

ideonexus.com/2012/02/12/101-reasons-why-evolution-is-true/
genome.gov/10005835/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephantidae
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1x1=1

>"How can it equal one?" he said. "If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be."

Im gonna be honest with you senpaitachi.
I can't dispute his logic.

Serious question.

Dinosaur lived on planet earth for million of years, why didn't the become more advanced? Why did evolution work backward for them?

Why did T-rexes turn into fucking chickens?

>so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two
>were told it's two
We're not told it's two

This is accurate though

There's not a single evidence of one species evolving to another, only adaptations of the same species.
Evolution is still a theory, idk why you fedora fags take it as absolute truth

we are still monkeys nigga. tadpole ---> frog

Humans have a tail when forming into babby

This "tail"?

How is this dumb? I never heard a decent answer to this despite "science did it don't question it"

dunno I aint no anthropologeziac nigga

>mammal (human)
thanks for clearing that up

Depends on how you define advanced. Evolution doesn't guarantee sentience/intelligence. It guarantees your useful, specialized traits carry over. For humans that happened to be intelligence.

Well if you keep denying it as a very plausible theory if not fact at this point,you are welcome to be a retard if you like but the evidence stacks against you

I thought that two groups split off from a common ancestor. One eventually became the modern chimp and the other became the modern homosexual.

Or I don't know. Fuck this Negrano Americano, I just watch cape shit.

I bet you have never read a biology book in your life, but please enlighten me. What unrefuted real evidence does evolution have?

There are several types of mammals, son.

Lincoln knew his shit.

I bdt you think your parents genes arent passed down to you either. that you just look like them by magic.

is it so hard to believe that over millions of years that mutations passed down lead to the hairless standing ape?

"Next time, baby"

That's the thing though, they managed to survive 4 million years without needing those adaptations. They were suited to their environment enough that they didn't require certain advancements. Equilibrium.

Human ancestors developed certain adaptations which made them weaker and less specialized overall, thus they needed intelligence to make up for said deficiencies. Who's to say humans in our current state will survive anywhere close to 4 million years.

I came into this thread hoping for dumb shit said by celebrities.

Got math and people doubting evolution.

>Don't go to Ford's Theater tomorrow

Why didn't he listen to this tweet?

It's extremely dumb.
>"Why are there still monkeys"
A population of premonkeys that were different from both humans and modern monkeys became spread over a large area.
over time, the premonkeys that benefited from intelligence and other human traits because of their environment evolved into humans as more human like traits (different diet, focus on endurance musculature, tool use, increased brain capacity) helped them survive.
The premonkeys that benefitted from more musculature and required less brain power, (so as not to waste valuable calories) and other monkey traits due to their environment became monkeys.

>A group of people who live in the cold look at a photo of people in warm environments.
>"these people don't have jackets"
>"If adaptation is real, and we adapted by aquiring jackets, why do people without jackets still exist?"

Gun beats all
That's enough for more than 10 million years.

Nuke kills all
That ends it at about 200,000 years

He backs up his claim by making another claim. That doesn't even make any sense.

>weaker and less specialized overall
This stupid myth again. The "humans have nothing another animal can't do better" meme.

Distance running. Humans can walk or jog and keep going far, far longer than any other animal. And prior to the development of agriculture around 12000 years ago (that is, for a period of about 200,000 years since modern humans emerged as a species), humans were hunters of large game largely by chasing it until the prey was too exhausted to get away. Humans can follow any herd to prey on it, and travel to find new herds easily.

It may or not be the "best" advantage any animal has ever had, but it IS an advantage.

And nothing left to take this Earth after us.

gg

If America came from Britain, why are there still British people?

Some dinosaurs evolved into birds, not T. rex though.

Fuck, I'll bite. Why the fuck do you think they need to develop new flu shots every season? You can see evolution working at the microscopic level as resistance builds.

Two things to consider when talking about evolution. First is the false idea that something is "more" or "less" advanced. Other than animals becoming more complex over the ages, evolution isn't about being "advanced", it's just about what animals can survive in their environment. It also doesn't work "backwards"

>Why did T-rexes turn into fucking chickens>
They didn't. The T-rexes all died out. Much smaller dinosaurs turned into fucking chickens. And to be honest, they probably didn't look too much different then than they do today.

>Humans can walk or jog and keep going far, far longer than any other animal.

not true. dogs use the same method of hunting and can outperform humans.

Where is the evidence?

Humans can outpace dogs after about two kilometers, for one, but the impression is skewed a bit because most humans today do not have the endurance practice a "wild" human would. Humans can travel 20-30 kilometers in a day depending on terrain, while dogs can't last as long. They're close, though, which is a big reason they became our best friends.

>the entire easily google-able fossil record
>current and ongoing examples of virus and bacteria evolving and adapting also easy to Google
>selective breeding in dogs producing very different animals over a few hundred years (an incredibly small window of time biologically speaking)
Get you some Google faggot. That's more than enough evidence to prove these concepts work to a rational person.

>current and ongoing examples of virus and bacteria evolving and adapting also easy to Google
>proof that evolution is the origin of species
Wat?

Evolution is the process by which species change. It's not the same as abiogenesis.

Glad we agree. But my point is that viruses or bacteria proof jackshit about where elephants came from

>"I want evidence that evolution is real!"
there's tons of evidence, I'm telling you what topics you can Google to see the principles of evolution in action you dumbshit.
This is about as close to actually spoonfeeding you as I can manage over the internet.

You know he's trolling, right?

So do it. Just "it's real because I say it is" doesn't count

>the entire easily google-able fossil record
This is only evidence of gradual change, not evoluton. Maybe when they find the "missing link"

Yes, bacterias and virus will adapt to their host or environment. But we are talking about species.

>selective breeding in dogs producing very different animals over a few hundred years (an incredibly small window of time biologically speaking)

How is that proof of anything? These dogs are the result of years and years of selective breeding, not evolution

no, he's just dumb because he's black

The fossil record shows gradual changing of species into various subspecies and, on a long enough time scale, entirely different species. Gradual change is literally evolution. It takes millions of years and is A VERY GRADUAL CHANGE GENERATION BY GENERATION. The fact that viruses and bacteria adapt and change over time indicates that they are evolving in extremely small ways. This is a microcosm of what happens over millions of years.

You have a car. Piece by piece, part by part, over years of time, you replace and add and remove segments that don't radically change it, but slightly alter it's fuction to make it more optimal to current conditions. If this sort of thing took place over a million years, you honestly don't think you'd wind up with something completely different from the car you started with?

>here we have a volvo, here a ferrari with volvo tires, and here a ferrari. This prooves the Volvo developes into a ferrari over time

Nice autocritique.

Ah. You're either a troll or literally too dumb to explain things to.
I'm glad you'll never breed, especially since youre too stupid to understand anything about the reproductive process.

>if Terrence Howard wasn't a selfish idiot he'd probably have his own War Machine movie by now

>I have TONS of evidence for evolution
>post it
>HAHAHA STUPID TROLL I INSULT YOU THAT MEANS I WIN

You don't have two 1's. It's just one 1. You can't multiply 1 with nothing else. Same reason you can't multiple 1 by 0. You can't have zero of something and still try to multiply it six times. You have six nothings.

1 is single
1x2 is two singles
2x2 is two singles plus two other singles
Square root of 4 is 2.
There's a square root of 2 but it's not whole, and it's not 1.

Fuck you fucking faggots. I don't even know what I'm trying to say anymore. It's not fucking 1 okay? Just idk grab a calculator. Shit. Fucking black people intentionally making things hard for themselves. Debating shit instead of just solving the problem.

Fossils are not an evidence, because the missing link, which would prove the whole thing, does not exist. And I'm not just talking about the monkeys into humans, but this is missing on every species they say evolved into another. Go ahead and looks ths up.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

More like there's so much available you shouldn't need any help to find it, so i wouldn't even know where to start
ideonexus.com/2012/02/12/101-reasons-why-evolution-is-true/
Tell you what, if you actually want evidence, and aren't just deliberately stupid, here's one the first Google results. 101 reasons actually means 101 general topics which all support evolution, each one containing dozens of links to more evidence. It's a big scientific rabbit hole. I'm just gonna let you sort through it, because it's simple and accessable, and I'm posting from my phone so it'd be a pain in the ass to post a shit ton of links.
If you're grown enough to use a keyboard you should have been able to find all of this from the topics I mentioned earlier. Go school yourself.

Yeah, nobody is looking for the missing link, there is no such thing. Evolution is not a chain. Just a point brought up by dummies such as yourself

This is what you get when you start trying to shame non-religious people out of Sup Forums, the fucking retards emerge.

>missing links
Depends on how incrimental you want to go, they don't have every single step but they have steps 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,__,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 et cetera for not species. At this point you're just being willfully ignorant, pic related.

It is a mathematical principal.
if you believe that dna and mutation works then you must believe in evolution, maybe not the specifics of us coming from monkeys if that triggers you so hard, but just the idea of natural selection.

That's one fucking retarded site.
>25 Human emigration over the planet
That's all. That counts as evidence for evolution. Sorry but I don't have enough faith to believe this

Yeah I do. I don't see reason to blieve that that's the origin of species though

Do you believe what scientists have told us about how DNA functions? How genetics function? Do you believe that organisms can undergo mutations? Please answer yes or no to these questions.

Yes, yes, yes

So what's the problem?

Did you actually read beyond the titles or are you confirming you self for an actual retarded person who doesn't WANT evidence

You are an incredibly sensitive man, who inspires joy-joy feelings in all those around you.

>organisms can undergo mutations
Yeah I get it. A dog with short legs can reach animals who dug holes for example so taller dogs can't survive in that region etc.
Doesn't it seem more likely that in the beginning
there were already "a" dog race which then developed into all the dogs while a bird developed into different birds instead of "Birds and whales have the same ancestor"

If he is, he should come out and say it, because now everyone thinks he's actually retarded.

This thread is only for dumb quotes

>How is that proof of anything? These dogs are the result of years and years of selective breeding, not evolution

hahhahahahahaha, you dumb motherfucker

>"Birds and whales have the same ancestor"

But nobody has ever argued that ever to my knowledge.

at least we will be the last that's smth

Yes user. This is a great theory that no one has ever considered before. I'm surprised evolutionary scientists haven't caught on to this yet. Maybe you should give them a call and let them know

So then why the fuck do dolphins have finger bones?? Are you people really this fucking stupid. Why is your frame of reference that dogs are totally separate from humans? Humans share something like 95% of their DNA with a house fly. Dogs and humans both have a heart, both breathe oxygen... we're really similar when you actually think about it.

>They're close, though, which is a big reason they became our best friends.

Exactly. Just imagine the first guy that tamed a wolf from pup and went on a hunt with it and made some of the easiest kills of his life.

Chieftain day one.

>Humans share something like 95% of their DNA with a house fly
[citation needed]

Add one step to your description and your almost there.

Yeah it's actually 36% or so that user was hyperbolic, but his point was we do share DNA with other organisms on this planet.

I'm not saying it's impossible that a species just manifested itself (through a godhead or otherwise)

Just consider that that is rather complex, just as complex and if not more complex than every species being built up from single cellular organisms.

So? Obviously there will be similarities since we share the same environment. But there's also huge differences that bear no similarity. "Same creator" seems thus more likely than "same ancestor" no?

Its suggested that the reason man and proto-dog became such bro's because we're both social "persistence predators." Nature's equivalent of Jason Voorhees chasing stupid teens in the woods, but with friends. Dogs are happy to fill subservient roles in exchange for food, and it was easier to work with people then to try and fight them for the same resources since people were better at it. The rest is history.

genome.gov/10005835/
page search 60, retardo

Evolution is a theory like gravity is a theory.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephantidae

No it doesn't, there is tangible proof that we share DNA with other animals and no tangible proof that we were created by a higher power.
>inb4 fedora

This is a great stupid quote. If only this user was famous.
Is Terrence Howard among us?

I'm sorry, how could you have possibly come up with this post? There is ample evidence we share DNA with multiple organisms on Earth, and somehow you managed to shoehorn in the possibility of a creator?

retard question here

is it possible the big bang created some sort of after life

>How is that proof of anything? These dogs are the result of years and years of selective breeding, not evolution
lolololol

You (or whoever I replied to) pointed out the similarities between humans and mammals. I said that is obvious since we share the same environment and have to "function" similarly. That theory doesn't explain the grave differences between species that cannot be explained through over time-adaption (like wings)

The spiritual world and the material world are separated. So it existed beore that technically

Flying squirrels. Just progress that skin glider concept far enough, tada, wings.

kek every missing link discovery means there are just two more missing links

kek he believes that micro evolution and macroevolution are different

kek he thinks selective breeding is different than natural selection