Your opinion on german propaganda in kids movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=D8jw_NByWnQ

>trump is bad
>rapefugees are good

i wanna fick

fick dick

I have no idea what's going in in that video.
Translate?

>musical
into the trash it goes

I DID NOT INVENT CINEMATIC PICTURES FOR THAT

Lumiére, c'est toi?

how rude!

Germonay got awesome females. It would be a pity if they disappear, buried under a pile of migrants.
Please Germany keep your women safe.

It's impossible, most of them are degenerated scum brainwashed by american/german propaganda

Why? Why did they do that? I hate you all g*rmans. Stop killing yourself pls

nothing is impossible. Even for German people. Sometimes.

I'm glad most German media doesn't get translated

So people around the world won't find out how bad things really are

if german women are like Mercedes Benz, then i don't care how used they are :D bring 'em to me

I admit I laughed at the Trump thing since it came out of fucking left. Other than that, looks really fucking weird regardless of the messaging of the content. Then again, I don't speak German.

same with me

We should've nuked Germany when we had the chance

Yes brother, it is moi, Auguste ! Back from the Elysium where I had a nice chat with Méliès for about 60 years !

It's even worse here.

I can for my life not grasp how stupid you must be to be positive towards rapefugees. I think it should be classified as a mental disorder. The problem is that half of the men and more or less all women here suffer from it.

noice!
what's your opinion on this french feature film?

That's not subtle at all.

trust me, it's better not to know some things

it's just fucking sad

feels good tbqh

K I N O
I
N
O

>5 million german soldiers died for this

I honestly don't see anything wrong here.

it's true tho
maybe you should talk to real people instead of Sup Forums

>6 million jews died for this

This is reality. One's racism is only his own problem

They habe what they deserve.

lel right even the leftists around me think refugees should fuck off, and they are literal communist voters

Can someone explain this? I don't understand German "humour"

Chao you can stay

>Please Germany keep your women safe.
Algerian here, girls threw themselves at me when I visited Germany 10 years ago. Their ovaries fire up to overdrive the moment they see a wild looking stallion, it's scary when you're not used to it.
There is sadly no hope for Germany as opposed to France where some kind of decency and restrain still remain. They're doomed, and they're gonna take the whole continent with them.