Drugs thread,i have a question

Drugs thread,i have a question
So my friend and his friends started doing ecstasy and they say its great. He asked me to try it this summer but im kinda nervous about it since i read all these ecstasy related deaths. Now i drink regularly and smoke weed,but never anything more. My friend says he gets it from a "trusted dealer" and that its good stuff. Im not sure wether i should take it or not. I do trust him,but i dont trust what could be in the pill. I know like 5 of my friends took the same pill and everything was good but what if with me its diffrent? i mean if theres even a small chance of dying,in my opinion the shit is not worth it. Tell me your experience with the drug and give me some advice
inb4 op is a pussy

Put it in your ass

where the fuck else would i put it?

If you have no problems with your liver, and there are none in your family, there is no way to die. Extacy is amazing. Try combining with LSD and Weed for a lifechanging high. Sex is a bit difficult.

do it or don't nobody can decide or help you decide really. drugs are pretty fun and you're prolly not gonna die and if you do you were gonna die anyway cuz you probably had some fucked up birth defect or something in the first place because nobody is going to sell you some poison pills how the hell is that profitable? unless you pissed off a fucking druglord who happens to know your pissant esctasy dealer and told him to lace your pills with some super dank poison, i think you're k. probably ur gonna end up doing weird shit naked and look like a retard but you're not gonna die unless you do. so that's the best i can do. have fun fag.

I dont think i do,i mean i would notice by now would i? Nobody in my family does. But the problem is idk what the fuck is in the pill. Im not afraid of pure ecstasy,im afraid of other cheap replacement shit that might be in there(which can cause death as i have read)

How about you learn that drugs are an irresponsible and immature habit and go to bed, you got school tomorrow kiddo

sorry you fucking junky

how is the high compared to weed? or being drunk? are you aware of everything? i mean weed and booze are fine for me bcz i really would never do shit while im drunk if i concidered it to be too dangerous or embarassing,i can pull my shit together pretty easily

just say no haha lol

Neva do pills nigga. Too many bad pills about. If its not PMA or some other shit then it'll be a massive dose of MD and you'll feel like shit for the rest of the week.

Get MDMA crystal (molly or whatever they call it in your faggot country). Get a test kit to verify its the real deal.

Take 110mg, measured with a milligram scale, and have some 5-HTP handy for the next few days after. Everyone has a "sweet spot" for dosing with MDMA. I find that 110 is perfect for me - fucking wicked night and no after effects the next day,

Smoke some bud on the come down to help with sleep/chill.

You'll love it

I dont really care for feeling shit the next day/week,i fear for being sick and feeling shit while on it. but if my friends take the same stuff and feel great it should be same for me should it? No way ill find crystal molly around here,and no way im paying for and ordering a test kit any time soon

Things to know:

You will feel anxious and nauseous during the come up (can be as long as an hour). Some people are actually sick during the come up, ginger tea helps with that.

Don't lie down too much. MDMA will raise your blood pressure (mdmAMPHETAMINE bitch) and you will get a nose bleed.

You will be visibly high as balls (pupils go huge, eyes roll back, and you'll float about like a fairy).

It feels.. pretty great, very euphoric. The euphoria sort of comes and then dissipates a little in cycles, hence "rolling" on E.

It's not a subtle drug. You will know when it's working, and you will be aware of the effects. There will come a point about 45-60 minutes after you drop where you feel that serotonin kick and you'll just start laughing or going £holy shit guys.. holy shit".

You will be in full control, and wont do any dumb shit. Your inhibitions will be lower however, so watch what you say. Don't want to say anything you'll have to take back later. Again, remember you will be visibly fucked up.

I've never gotten a designer pill going for E. It might be cut with speed, but that just makes it more fun. More often it's sugar or baking powder or something like that. Wouldn't worry about it.

anyone have a uk bank account, able to tx money instantly online and want to buy some discount bitcoin?

srsly gais. clucking hard, need cash for smack. no silly offers, but selling btc cheap. anyone?

Why not just buy it yourself with the BTC? Better yet, get on the juice

Probably not the best place to ask, but does anyone here have experience taking beta blockers for anxiety? I'm starting 10mg/day Propranolol

i need heroin NOW. dealer doesn't take btc.

>juice
oh and no, fuck that. wanna be free one day. 1 week and i can kick smack. 6 months to kick methadone. not happening.

wait, I did it wrong then?

wallet for proof of ownership. waiting...
you'll have my full name and bank details, not gonna rip anyone off

Yes! Actually. Helps loads with the heart palpitations, but all the mental stuff is still there. Might work for you I guess, but not so much for me.

Why not make today the day you become free from it?

hurts.

What makes methadone so much harder to kick? Oh and whilst I'm chatting to a bona fide opiate user.. is withdrawal really as bad as its romanticised to be in trainspotting/etc?

>What makes methadone so much harder to kick?
dunno. i've always refused to touch the stuff. too many horror stories.
>is withdrawal really as bad as its romanticised to be in trainspotting/etc?
trainspotting makes it look more romantic, more glamorous. the reality is just fucking agony most of the time.
it's not often said, but there is one reason people use heroin btw: confidence. doesn't matter who you are, one toot and you're john wayne.

I know, but if you endure the pain you're feeling, you'll be able to live a normal life without spending loads on heroin. You want to be free one day, stop making that day tomorrow. I know myself, tomorrow never comes.

yeah i know. there is only now, only ever has been now, tomorrow never comes and the past doesn't exist... i know.
BUT I'M IN FUCKING AGONY and a few little bags of brown stuff will make me feel like i'm in heaven. one way or another i'm scoring tonight.

get drunk?

already drunk, lol. been drunk to the point of passing out 3 times in 24 hrs, have had 50mg of diazepam and 4 150mg bags of crack... I NEED HEROIN. I FUCKING NEED IT. N O W

Or go to a hospital?
They can't force you to take methadone, and they can do loads to help you out.

kys?

yeah I can imagine it would make you confident. My only forage into opiates was 60mg codeine and I felt like I could do anything for a few hours there. I think I'm a super responder or something. Don't know how you put up with that itching though

>Or go to a hospital?
oh fuck that. i used every day for 5 years and went CT. i CAN do this, i just refuse to.
yo i've got like 4 grand in altcoins and 1kish in btc. anyone wanna buy some?
HALF
FUCKING
PRICE??

Just do it, it's from a trusted dealer.

>itching
yeah my body is absolutely covered in cuts and bruises. fuck histamine

i can sign a tx and move coins from one wallet to another, plus i can give my bitcointalk username if anyone doubts it's safe.

FUCKING HELP PLS