youtube.com/watch?v=tnnniIsw3b0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK
WEAK
NO
RESPECT

Definitely not Lynch. Maybe Gaspar Noe or Ben Wheatley

stop making these threads

>creative and highly original art made entirely for the artist with fan enjoyment as an added bonus
Lynch.

Peter Tscherkassky
youtube.com/watch?v=mTarJ0Op7W8

GET THIS HOT HEAD OUT OF HERE
BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, BLOW

Probably Noe, they're both incredibly overrated for their abrasiveness and lack of subtlety. Not terrible by any means but nowhere near as good as theyre given credit for.

Spike Jonze / Charlie Kaufman

also
>doesn't necessarily do anything new but pushes so many boundaries in their respective art forms that they're essentially the first of their kind

People will be looking back at Death Grips for ages, now. They aren't The Beatles of our time but they're the only act to emerge from the '10s so far that's going to have any lasting impact whatsoever.

I never thought I'd see mention of this on Sup Forums

I can see where you're coming from, but Noe fucking sucks period. ETV was so heavy-handed in its imagery it was like I was watching a high budget student film.

Death Grips handles the themes they try to convey very well, especially post-NLDW.

>doesn't necessarily do anything new but pushes so many boundaries in their respective art forms that they're essentially the first of their kind

How are they "not doing anything new" and while simultaneously being "the first of their kind"? That doesn't make any sense.

/lbg/ had a long ass discussion about James Benning the other day. You'd be surprised.

people have done industrial sounding music before, but DG set the dial to 11. also DG is the most diverse modern band when it comes to output. Exmilitary sounds nothing like Government Plates, and neither sounds like Niggas on the Moon.

Harmony Korine

"Spikes" definitely could have been in Spring Breakers

>"Spikes" definitely could have been in Spring Breakers
Wow, you completely missed the point of the music in Spring Breakers. Bravo.

NYLONS ON

SIDE BITCHES DON'T

YOUR TABLE THROUGH MY

MY BODY THROUGH YOUR

youtube.com/watch?v=tnnniIsw3b0

The memes are connecting

I'M IN YOUR AREA is the only song I like. Everything else is just noise.

This

Inferior version.

THREE BEDROOMS IN A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD