Ask somebody who works at Mcdonalds (UK) anything

Ask somebody who works at Mcdonalds (UK) anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/menu/breakfast.html
mcdonalds.com/content/us/en/food/full_menu/breakfast.html>>693534533
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did Brexit influence the amount of customers?

How is Shariah working out for you bootlicks?

What gambling games you play? And what's your betting system?

you niggas serve breakfast all day?

Nothing has changed. Same exact amount of sales like we normally have.

The store I work in has no muslims or anything. Only 2 nignogs people and thats literally it.

I don't gamble.

Liverpool? Right?

How did you get a girlfriend?

Nope. I believe that's only a selected very few stores in the country. I can't see that happening to be honest, breakfast is a huge pain in the arse to make compared to the main menu.

Not my store, i'm in the North-East.

Don't have one. Obviously can't afford it.

How much different is the Breakfast menu in the UK compared to the US?

Worked there 4 years ago, do you still call "cheese on..." and then call out the till number a hot bitch is at?

How many 0.11 kilogrammers with cheese do you sell a day?

do u cum on the hamburgerz?

That picture is the mcdonalds from liverpool isnt it?

British women.

Liverpool fag here just asked the same question by accident kek. Didnt see your post.

UK - mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/menu/breakfast.html

US - mcdonalds.com/content/us/en/food/full_menu/breakfast.html>>693534533

Nope. I guess different stores have different work slangs.

No idea, but we sell fucking loads of cheese.

Please...

You guy's need to put a little bit more sauce on the burgers man, not just a UK problem... the Dutch are having this problem too (maybe it's Standard, for all I know), can you please bring this message higher up

Damn, You guys don't get none of your stuff on biscuits.

Underaged one in the middle, weirdly i wanna fuck it.

What went wrong with your life?

These look like the majority of kids who come in the store after 7pm. If there is group of 4 or more of them, they literally all chip in and buy themselves a medium sized drink to share between them just so they can stay inside and use the free wifi. Pretty fucking sad really.

Is that the one near Liverpool One?

All sauces are portion controlled with the use of ''sauce guns''. Nothing I can do.

Christ I fucking despise chavs.

Nah, would take to long. Although is very possible to do so if you really want to.

How do you fuck up an egg sandwich? It's just bread and egg. Wtf is an egg McMuffin? How the fuck do you fuck that up? I hate McDonalds, and everyone who works for them.

Answer your crimes

I was afraid so, prolly marketing and stuff lol

Going to play with my own sauce gun now.

Next question: do you always Washington your hands

Wash.... damn you autocorrect

There is a rule where you have to do it every 20 minutes. But we never bother. We normally wash our hands before we start out shift, and I almost always do after a smoke, but sometimes I don't, oh well.

Any liverpool fags here recognise that mcdonalds? I sure as fuck do.

what kind of career would you have now if you'd paid attention in school?

Care to elaborate?

Probably the exact same job.

kek, this

I'm an Aussie, a few years ago I was living in London for a few years, why can't I get a double quarter pounder with cheese? Like what's up with that, this is a standard on the menu item in Aus. First thing I did when I came home was buy one!

eh! eh! caaaaaaaaaaaaaalm down

Not OP but that is Liverpool yes.

Is it still 2 guns of mayo on a Mcchicken Sandwich?

It's horrid. The egg isn't a real egg no matter what your adverts say and is all rubbery, the bread is fucking nasty and worst of all, it has cheese in it. What kind of fat fucking americunt egg sandwich has cheese in it.

Can you devise from my timbre, that I am not a frequent patron of McDonalds?

is it in London? if so.why do negros think they can walk.up to the driven thru window gesticulating and acting all uppity niggery with the staff while you are trying to get your coffee?

No idea. I believe they were a promo item once thought. It's just the way it is. At least we have the double sausage muffin which nobody else has I don't think.

We don't use normal mayo for the Mcchicken Sandwich, that item alone has it's own sauce gun.

Believe it or not, the eggs used in muffins are actually real. The one's used for other breakfast products like a bagel are not. If you care so strongly about this, feel free to file a complaint via the official Mcdonalds website.

What are your life plans? Please tell us you are at college at least.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your strengths? Give us an example of when you went above and beyond the call of duty for a customer.

Nope, I stated I'm from the North-East.

>Believe it or not, the eggs used in muffins are actually real.
Well in that case, the egg Mcfaggot I got that one time must have been lurking about in the warming area for hours because it was fucking nasty.

In ASDA, Norwich btw. Low point of my life.

fat kangaroo shagging criminal offspring cunt . fuck off back there for your half pounders

Came to the thread to ask the same thing, pretty sure that is the one in Liverpool

Training at McDonalds is pretty good I hear. Always win McEmployer of the year awards. You indulge in it?

Yeah it's the nicest think McDonald's has. It has literally been on the Aus menu since the dawn of time. Was never a promo, it's just standard like a cheeseburger is. One thing that is better though is you guys don't charge for sauces. The only free sauce here is the Ketchup by we have t pay 50c a piece for like a sweet and sour or bbq. I fuckin hate that! It all tastes the same though. No difference between countries imo. On an unrelated your KFC chips in UK are shit. They have regular salt on them, ours have the secret herbs and spices seasoning.. Always have.

Plan to join the Police soon since I have the qualifications, but there just isn't any jobs going in my area thanks to our (ex) cunt of a prime minster. If not in the police force, probably some form of on-your-feet job. I finished college, currently work here full-time. I don't really have any customer stories since I 95% of the time work within the kitchens.

Kek.

Just the picture is of McDonalds is from Liverpool you dense scouse filth. Shouldn't you be crushing yourself to death somewhere and bitching about it for 20 years?

Nah. I come to work to do my shift, and then fuck off home. Although my friend did actually win Employee of the year once. Training is pretty good aye, I've seen a lot of people move-up fast.

Calm down newfag

How do you deal with all the "Asian youth"

Lol.. I'm fit and healthy you fag user! UK has a higher population of fat tards than Australia with higher poverty and crime rate so believe what you want. Sounds like you Jelly!

We do actually sell sauces for like 20-30p a pot. But the majority of them are free, just certain ones are not. Have not had a KFC in years so I wouldn't know.

Well, good luck with joining the fuzz user.

For once I'm not being sarcastic on Sup Forums. It feels strange.

No Asains in the town I'm from, so I wouldn't know.

No Asians in the town I'm from, so I wouldn't know.

Calm down lad I was just seeing if I was right and that the Maccies in the picture was the one in town

Have you ever wanked into any of the food? Or spat? Snot? Pubes?

>north east
>no asians

Narrowing it down.

Why the fuck do only some of you cunts heat up my muffin ? Some say its not allowed some say it is. Give me a straight answer please

Was Officer Big Mac called Constable Big Mac there?

Fair dos. El vino has flown tonight. My apologies.

Yeah it is lad i thought that myself.

Thank you.

Nah, the most I've done is dropped food and picked it back up and used it.

Can't see you finding which store it is, but feel free to try.

Fuck you user your making me kek my keks.

Are you the guy spamming Sup Forums with mcdonalds shit?

Is it a lot of hassle if I ask for no pickles on my order? I never ask because I'm a pussy bitch and hate to make a fuss.... But it means I have to dismantle that bastard just to get the pickles out.

I work at McDonald's too. Do you have the same systems of operation as we do in the US?

Unarmed Bobby Mac Who Will Only Kill You One Way Heart Disease

Are you talking about a muffin already assembled? because if so we do not do that. I just stays within the warmer until somebody either buys it, or it gets too hard and gets binned.

lazy fuck

You're welcome. But seriously, wtf was that egg McMuffin I had in Norwich? I am a man who takes pride in his breakfasts and that particular morn, was a particular state due to the suspicious sundries. Wtf am I talking about? Time for bed.

Tfw I work at McDonald's and go to college at the same time.

See iv never seen a warmer.

All you are doing is microwaving it. Its what i want. Why not give me it ?

Honestly user, it is pretty frustrating when somebody orders that. However, it doesn't bother me when the store isn't very busy and you get a random order so you have to do it from scratch, but if you order something like that during a busy time, it's really annoying.
But, don't be nervous to ask for something without a pickle, it's actually a very common order. Pro tip: if you order something with extra or without related to the meat section of the menu, it will most likely be freshly made.

Don't know, I haven't worked in a US Mcdonalds. But I'm guessing it will be similar.