If the Euros go TSUUUUUU will it settle the debate that Ronaldo > Messi?

If the Euros go TSUUUUUU will it settle the debate that Ronaldo > Messi?

Argentina has a much better team than Portugal yet the tax frauding midget can't do shit without his Barça buddies

We already know that Ronaldo is the best, he managed to be good in three different leagues, and literally carried Portugal to the finals all by himself. Not to mention he is a good person, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Messi get compared to Maradona and Pele
Ronaldo gets compared to Eusebio

>If the Euros go TSUUUUUU will it settle the debate that Ronaldo > Messi?

No. Only arab teenagers and literal retards think Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Messhit is a quitting, cheating, tax evading, manlet whose worshipped by autistic fedoras

That should answer your question

mad systembabbys

agreed. Ronaldo has no tattoos so he can donate blood while max dodge taxes

It doesn't though

that was so shit, kill yourself

>tax evading is bad
good goys

If you're retarded like yourself I suppose

Ronaldo would have gotten a career ending injury already in one of his first Copa Americas, if he played for a Latin American country.

le classy leddit man

messi is fedora like us while ronaldo is not a nice guy

>literally the most jew thing possible

>and literally carried Portugal to the finals all by himself.

Both are system babies

Not really. The discussion since 4 years ago is Messi vs Pele vs Maradona. That wont change shit.

>A brazilian hating messi, what a surprise
What are you so jealous really??? I mean you have Pele and THE Ronaldo and Ronaldinho.

But is true. Put a link where they mention Cristiano and Pele or Cristiano and Maradona in the same sentence

This much stupid my head cant take it

This lol

>muh eplel

This probably sounded a lot smarter in your head.

lol Messi has been compared to Maradona and Pele since 2011 (even 2009 at times) and yet Ronaldo fags desperately try to add Ronaldo in the picture

Ronaldo is nothing more than van basten tier, and sometimes as low as hugo sanchez.
He is just a poacher and nothing more, with half his goals in the past year coming from penalties.
Just because he scores on a Hungarian B team and against Wales doesn't mean he's any good.
He fucking choked in the last two CL finals and will choke again on Sunday, as usual.

Don't forget TSUUU.

>TSUU wins CL, Balon dor AND euros in 1 year

>Messi chokes AGAIN, retires from argentina after winning nothing ever and gets a 21 month jail term

>bandwagoners still think messi is better

>literally me

Messi passes the eye test way better, is more crucial to his team and actually outdribbles people. When was the last time Penaldo dribbled successfuly? Every fucking single time I see that little shit on the pitch with the ball near the penalty area he makes a 4 meters run and then falls like a stupid cunt he is

Maybe not better, but he's accomplished more. He'd be GREATER, arguably.

>Ronaldo is nothing more than van Basten tier
You americans really enjoy being called stupid dont you? Because you are so fucking dumb.

>Ronaldo gets compared to Eusebio
what? no he doesn't everyone knows Eusebio is a huge meme...

Your're forgetting one thing though, Messi is just a better football player than Ronaldo. You can't be the GOAT when you're not the best player

Ronaldo is a better ambassador of the sport, as such he will likely be remembered more fondly. And that doesn't even go into all of his charitable work, something I never hear of Messi doing.

>As low as hugo sanchez
DELET THIS

>bandwagoner
Messi has been he goat since 2009. Bandwagoners are the retards who, just because ronalda had an arguably better season resultwise, are riding ronaldo cock as if it where the GOAT

suddenly everyone forgets about CLs, liga titles and just talks about NTs. How many finals have portugal played in the last 8 years??? Yeah i know the chokin meme but still better than not getting to finals at all

> Ronaldo is the best

top kek

He's Gerd Muller tier. No one dares to compare Gerd and Maradona, even tho Muller has much more trophies and twice the number of goals.

Ronaldo is an amazing player but absurdely overrated by media. Dude is really marketable, the biggest ever.

...you do realize it's way harder to reach one final with Portugal than 3 finals with Argentina, right? Sure, Cristiano might not have been great every game, but like it or not he IS the one pushing Portugal forward. I don't think Messi would reach a final if he was portuguese even if he played for a hundred years in his prime.

I thought you shooped the 'just' hair meme upon him

Ronaldo is the bad guy of the two and that's why I like him.

The messi>ronaldo debate was settled long ago

This.

The general consensus was that both are Torres' bitches.