What was your first vidya Sup Forums?

>What was your first vidya Sup Forums?
I can almost fell the excitement when my dad handed me this game for the first time and said
"This is yours, make sure you keep it in its case when you aren't playing it. Ok."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bbj6KLZr4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mine was Super Mario 64. Being a kid was fun

Tony hawk's underground on GameCube

I fucking love that game.

I'm not old but it was the super Mario bros/duck hut combo cartridge for the nes

SM64 for life. I still play that game on emulation.

Turok 2 seeds of evil.

Rampage and pokemon blue both on the gbc. The translucent purple one. Those are the first games and system that were actually all MINE.

I did have a snes and original game boy and Sega game gear that i shared with my sister before though

M A H N I G G A
A
H
N
I
G
G
A

1995 was first time i played on my mom's old nes. She only had 2 games left, Megaman 2 and blaster master (her personal favorites).

Wario land 3 for game boy color, my mom told me 16 days in advance i would get a gameboy, longest period of my 6 year old life.

Like this guy, My first game was the combo pack of Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt. Although mine had the Track game with it too. Still have all of it and it still works.

Sonic the Hedgehog built into the Sega Master System 2

PS2? Christ I feel old

My first game I could remember was 'Impossible Mission' on my Atari 520ST. You had to run around and grab random items while not being killed by these robots ... I think

Never complete it, was one of those early 90s late 80s games that made no fucking sense

Fuck, you are old.

Britbong?

Got this and and gameboy, one beautiful Christmas.

But hearing people talk about ps2 was their first and all that ... then again I have to listen to moms at work buying their kids brand new ps4s and shit, running round with their ipads and shit too

Was this never released in America or something? I just watched a video on youtube and it looked a lot harder than I remember...

but yeah Britfag

Master system with built in Alex the kid.
>Those boss fights

No I assumed because Home Computer rather than console. Also britbong.

Pitfall - PS2

I win.

I was 6 years old when I got this.

Ps2 first console...? Fuck me I'm old. My first console was a Sega master system, first game was Wonder Boy in Monster Land. It was the shit.

>playing army men on console
I pity you

Fuck, I'm getting old.

>worst ratchet and dank

I feel bad for you

Well it was our Dads friends Atari that he gave us, to us it was just a thing to play games on, my parents aren't tech wise and neither were we at the time. None of us considered doing 'word processing' or similar, just that thing that took floppy discs and worked most of the time.

We did get a Mega Drive a few years later, so I guess our first 'proper console game' was the Lion King, which I've also never complete because it's hard as balls

Yeah, I don't blame you.

First gAmerican I can remember playing

I also remember renting Ty from a Blockbuster when those where still a thing when I was a kid

windows 95 baby.

Wow OP, mine was the exact same game. Brings back so many good memories, feel so sad now. Wish I could go replay the game and finish it fully this time but my PS2 broke a long time ago.

Game***

No idea how I managed to fuck the spelling on "game" so bad

Emulate it if you dont have a shit pc like me.
Thats whats keeping me from going back and 100% that bitch.

My older brother got me this game when we got we got our first PS2. Played it for hours upon hours when I didn't have any other games. Every once in awhile I'll hook up my ps2 and play it for a couple hours trying to get a new high score. Every time I'll get a little higher.

My dad got us a DVD player that played a dosk containing NES games (no shit; came with controller and everything), first one was Super Mario Bros.

Yeah I believe this was mine as well.

I'll also include some other titles of my childhood.
>Mario 64
>DK 64
>LoZOoT
>LoZ 1&2
>Tetris
>journey to silius
>Mario bros 3
>killer instinct(snes)
>Mario world
>mischief makers
thought it was girly at the time and put off playing it but she's probably more bad ass than samus
>let's get ready to rumble round 2
>NASCAR and madden 99
>WWF westlemainia 2000
>spyro original trilogy
>socom trilogy
>NHL 2002
>Gta LCS
That's about it, there is more but feel free to rate so far.

i remember my mom coming home with this and a ps1 from a garage sale.

This was my shit :3

I miss my good ol' snes.

We had an new ever since I can remember, but this is the first game I remember getting at Xmas

Checked

Ohhh this fucking thing I remember playing this and absolutely hating it.
I could never figure out what to do and got lost so often.

Me too. I play it on dolphin. Great game

youtube.com/watch?v=6bbj6KLZr4s

Vigilante 8 for N64. Still have the very same copy I got when I was 6. Better than Twisted Metal, if you ask me.

I still have a lot of my old games so I might try getting the PS2 fixed or just getting a new one. Hope I still have those 8mb memory cards around though haha. Also don't have a PC, only a laptop I bought for college.

Awe yea boi

I have a 32 mb memory card it's 4 cards in one.

Have it on GameCube, posted earlier. Amazing game, hundreds of hours of entertainment.

centipede on atari 2600, loved that thing

Fuck, how old are you people

First game I ever got was Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman for the original Gameboy.

First game I ever played though might have been Super Mario World for SNES.

Super Mario World for the SNES.

You all make me feel fucking old and I'm only 27.

play it on mupen

tas yo

Mixed up mother goose I think, maybe reader rabbit or intellevision snakes

I agree. It was way better than twisted metal

Parachutes

On my first PC. circa 95

Math isn't that hard

OK, just saying that why buy an 8 mb when you can get 4x the memory?

Commander Keen 3 or 4

Prophecy: Viking Child for Amiga

Fuck, am old.

Mine had to be Mario Kart: Double Dash

It came with the first console I ever owned, a silver gamecube

It is, in my opinion, the best racing game ever

My first vidya that I can remember I have played was H.E.R.O, playing in a MSX.

My uncle have one of this old computers in his home, I just love play this game. Good times.

Fire red

I had a SNES in the house since I was born, but this shit sticks out in my memory

>the 404 is comming

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

I LITERALLY PASSED OUT WHEN I SAW THIS ON MY IT'S CASE BECAUSE I SAW IT IN A COMERCIAL PLAZA AND IT WAS AMAZING

Remember this game being my night and day for a while. Getting it in steam for nostalgia soon

>worst

have you played the new one for ps4? shit's pretty bad. like really bad. Size matters had an awesome armor system

>404

Mario 3 from a second hand nes when I was 3 or 4 years old.

Got a snes a few years later. Playstation a few years after that.

black ops

Ps2 lol

>Black Ops
If you mean Cod either you are a poor fag or a young fag.
Tell me which one?

mw3 XD so fun so fucking epicccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red faction 2 for pc

Didnt actuallly finish the game just kept replaying the training level kek