Hey Sup Forums. Need help

Hey Sup Forums. Need help.

So I've been fucking this 4/10, 42 year old bitch on and off for like 3 years now.
> pic related

First when I was 16 and so on and so forth.

My problem is that I didn't disclose the fact I was 16 when I first fucked her, and now somehow she's supposedly going to have me arrested for lying to her. Don't know how she supposedly found out or what.

Is this a problem? I doubt it is, but I want to hear from you guys.

So she's going to rat herself out for fucking a 16 year old when she's in her 40s? Is she retarded, insane, or both?

Well, she probably can't prove it. So no worries.
You better worry about the fact you fucked her in the first place

Have for years. But what can ya do....

Stick to this op
streamboobs.com

Only one getting arrested is her.

> Only one getting arrested is her.

Also this, you were 16, irresponsible blahblahblah.
She is probably in more trouble than you.

Just curious, why does she want to tell the police in the first place? only because you lied?

Unless it's rape, the adult will always be at fault in that situation. She's basically be asking to get arrested.

I'm pretty sure it is only because I lied. At least that's all she told me.

Well, lying about one's age isn't really criminal....plus that she's literally admitting to have fucked a minor. She's fucking over herself more than she is fucking over you.

This.
You are at a considerable advantage in this situation.
She is stupid or banking on your naivite.

Tell that nasty hoe to fuck her own face. I'd tell the cops that heinous cunt raped my ass just to see her get a taste of her own medicine. Don't let that bitch try to threaten you.

get ahead of the bullet and tell the police before she can. its your only shot at coming out of this unscathed.

With what proof mate?

The consequences of that action are far more harmful to her than they would be to you.

by the way that fuckin thing on her forehead is fuckin gross. is that a forehead nipple or some shit? ew

Breaking News: Monster fucks retard!

OP is stupid even for a teenager.

Dear idiot, LAWS are WRITTEN DOWN and you can READ them when someone says silly shit they just make up about law.

I hope OP knocked her up and she has septuptard potatos. He should pay child support as an adult and they can raise the most epic loser Sup Forumstards ever to crawl the earth.

are you fucking retarded?

as a child you can't be charged with any sexual crime in regards to this adult, you fucking autist.

It's understandable not to be worried. Just dont want to risk anything

Well it wasn't smart to lie about your age, but hey you had sex so nice win for you.
Don't worry Sup Forumsro, don't have contact with her again and nothing will probably happen (police might want to talk to you but that's probably it.

I have a rule. It is to never fuck anything uglier than my hand.

OP does not have this rule, or his hands are hideous beyond description.

Taco Kid

Pics or it didn't happen
Do people even get arrested for statutory rape?

"4/10" LUL

This. If she calls the cops and tells them she fucked a 16 year old, shes gonna have a bad time

Dumb cunt lol

>pic related

this