1. You're cunt

1. You're cunt
2. Your favorite anime in 2016.

USA
Pic related

Lel.

Flag
Pic related

Why do people still like anime? Now is just uguu kawaii moe garbage with a few edgy shit here and there.

Hey!

Flip Flappers along keijo

Not really a big anime fan, but I remember liking pic related when I was a little kid.

Toss-up between Re:Zero and Mob Psycho, R:Z had a shit ending but was also a wilder ride

are you 12?

are you 12?

are (You) 12?

are (You)?

anime site

Are you a gay?
Cause Sup Forums said that all Swedes are gay

Haikyuu no doubt

I remember four years ago before Sup Forumsniggers killed Sup Forums you could have decent thread about this. Oh well

with non anime-boards

Anime site for weebs with different hobbies.

only ledditors complain about anime

Haikyuu, Mob and Hero Academia were the best of this year.

I hate Sup Forums as much as I hate anime.
All of you fucks posting underage anime females wearing maga hats on twitter are a cancer in our political system. I dare say entertainment industry, but nobody markets to you fucks outside of the growing manchild market of jobless 30 year olds with no hope of raising a family.

Mob Psycho 100
JoJo Diamond is Unbreakable
Haikyuu 3
Boku no Hero Academia

One of these

it's more like oldfags complaining about crossboarding
but moot (a famous redditor) said that crossboarding is ok so the mods will never delete this kind of threads, or "no gf" threads or anything

1. Flag

2. Koukaku no Pandora

Space dandy s3

Anime is for boys
Manga is for man

Active Raid or Ange Vierge

>1. You're cunt
Finland
>2. Your favorite anime in 2016.
USA pesidential election and aftermath

Why do you even come here if you dont like anime?
>hurr why is everyone eating inside a restaurant

1. Poland
2. Reksio

this

This one

poo

2nd season soon lads

more like megubin

Glorious burger empire
Hellsing ultimate abridged

>2016 POTUS election
>an anime

This makes far too much sense

1. Flag
2. Konosuba
Re:Zero was good too put the ending was handled like ass.

Keijo was good, but I prefer KonoSuba.

Hype!

I liked the cameo of those two.

Flag
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

10/10 pick OP

Naruto Shippuden

Flag
Rakugo

mostly because it's the only one I watched this year

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

pedro, please...

Canada
Probably IBO. My memory is shit, so I could be forgetting something else.

Boku no pico

This. And ReZero was ok too.
Call me a pleb.

*BRAP*

Oooh!

*BRRAAAAP*

tehehehe, sorry, I like to fart a lot... Wait, wait

*pushes harder*

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

Aaaaahhh.... It feels sooo good to release the gas... Wait, another one is coming...

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

Aaaahhh.... You like the smell, don't ya? You like the sound, right? Haha its okay, theres nothing wrong with that... Oh, Oh! Here comes the last one, it feels big...

*BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP*

AHHHHH.... Phew!! *sniffs* woo... It smells awful. Tehehehe, I hope you liked it. ;)

boku no piko

I see you're an user with taste

mijn neger

Hibike

flag
spice and wolf easily

stop shitting up this board

New Game!
Mob Psycho 100

if I have time in the evening

>This makes far too much sense
Except that it was literally evil vs. evil unlike anime which have definitely evil opponents and good guys as protagonists

Relife of course

>Checks flag
>Internal laughter

Bernie was the best tbqh

>Bernie
Well better than Shillary but, tbqh, he would have lost in the election anyway.

Bloomberg would have taken away so many votes from moderate/relatively right wing Democrats.

Flip Flappers and Jojo

Good taste.

Make me.

>partaking in anime degeneracy
>ever

>anime which have definitely evil opponents and good guys

watch more animeme

Anime is for faggots

This thread is not in any way relevant to international discussion and just serves as another means to shit up this board alongside generals.

I wish I had time to watch relife
>tfw only 1 hour per day

>Re:Zero

Finland
LLS3 (runner up KEIJO!!!!!!!!!!!)

megumeme a cute!

Flag
Ajin

best anime this year