Name a single role he wouldn't be perfect for without using Sup Forums rhetoric

Name a single role he wouldn't be perfect for without using Sup Forums rhetoric.

you can't

Andre the Giant

Lara Croft

a non-white role

Snow white or one of the 7 dwarfs

trentor in trainspotting 2

Captain Marvel.
Churchill.
Malcolm X
Bob Marley.
Michael Jackson

Roland Deschain

Hitler

Both wrong.

Luther

Stringer Bell

Shaft

Everything is Sup Forums rhetoric to you
Fuck off

Hed be good for Marley

Spartacus

African American actors should be cast in every role, it's racism pure and simple. White men should be required to suck black penis upon request of the superior black man.

Enjoy being on the wrong side of history and a deep feeling of regret for the person you are now in 20 years

Life and times of Josef Mengele

I saw Prometheus the other day and he was really good in that. As a Brit I'm amazed how good his American accents are. In The Wire I had no idea it was a British guy.

Disappointed that he's not in the next Alien movie 2bh

Calvin Candie

Roland Deschain

i like you

Playing George Lincoln Rockwell.

>muh wrong side of history
every time
no imagination

Weatherman. This motherfucker HATES 40 degree days. You can't get him to shut up about them. Always going on like:
"Ain't nobody got nothing to say about a 40-degree day. Fifty. Bring a smile to your face. Sixty, shit, niggas is damn near barbecuing on that motherfucker. Go down to 20, niggas get their bitch on. Get their blood complaining. But forty? Nobody give a fuck about 40. Nobody remember 40, and y'all niggas is giving me way too many 40-degree days! What the fuck?"