Is anyone else playing the new Pokemon?

Is anyone else playing the new Pokemon?

I'm a pretty big fan of the franchise but I cannot understand what all the hype about this game is about

Repeat to yourself that they’re not really gone. Time has proven that fooling yourself into believing a lie is the most effective way to deal with things you have no control over.. Keep listening to the mixtapes they made you. Overanalyse every single word you hear. “Was this a sign that things were going wrong?" No, no; You were the one that cared too hard, not them. Stay up every single night staring at your phone either attempting to gather up the courage to turn these demons - these constant reminders of your loneliness - into nothing more than a bad dream, or praying just for one second you could feel the warmth of equally returned love. Go out for coffee four times a week by yourself. Always bring your notebook. Never stop writing. Leave little comics and thank you notes with your tip. Watch them smile as you get in your car. Always talk down on yourself whenever possible. "My life is shit because I deserve it, right?" You must have done something real bad. It's nearly impossible for you to cry now. Avoid your friends for weeks even though they’re the only sense of consistency you have left in your life. If they really wanted to see you they’d come, but they won’t. Who cares? Allow yourself to lose interest in the things you love. Watch as you begin to take a backseat to the world around you. Don’t fight it. Become a secondary character in your own motion picture.

No because i don't play little kid games.

I don't play pokemon anymore. I don't have the time for that.

I dont play it, i'd get robbed if i go outside with my cellphone not hidden in my ass

You should, considering that you're one yourself.

Yea man, live in Norway so had to get it trough apnmirror. went out at 2 am and got two item shits and caught a crabby and a pidgey, getting more tomorrow.

My shit ass phone doesn't have a gyroscope so i cant use ar mode

phone is too old

Nice get

CANADA. that is all.

You're on Sup Forums lol, who are you trying to impress?

It's kinda fun. Not really if you're a couch potato. Think Ingress with Pokemon.

Yes, Arkansas fag here playing fucking pokemon go like a giant faggot. Dont care though my Golbat is better than yours

fucking AR odesnt work. oHtewise, prety decent

I've been playing quite a bit today

> this is now a feels thread

I play it. Its a pretty good game but for sure not for couch potatoes.

how the fuck are you getting such high level pokemon?

Level up w/candy

I am not arguing with the "not for the lazy" part...but you are still fucking staring at your phone except you are outside?

Anyone else having a hard time with the game? IF it loads up sometimes the game doesn't quite wotk. The map loads up and shows me moving but when I click on a Pomemon, gym, or marker then nothing works.

Yeah, but the no
Battle mechanic is lame as fuck

no dont even own a phone

No because I'm not 10.