tasty

leak or gtfo buddy

>no leak

Jesus it's out Friday. Childish has hit shit on lockdown

salty

Atlanta is great, family.

It'll leak today or tomorrow, probably.

i hate how i can't be excited for this album because i have exams

this is a dumb comment. please delete it.

why do you feel that it is a dumb comment?

Agreed. Not too dumb.

Nah, I feel ya

This has the potential to be the only Childish Gambino album that I could listen to end to end and enjoy

Don't fuck this one up, Gambino

He's gonna fuck it up

Let me dream the dream bruh. The two singles were fucking lit. It's Currents but hits harder

L E A K I T F A M
E
A
K

I
T

F
A
M

WE EATING TONIGHT SENPAI

MFW the weeknd could have had an album of the year contender if he cut of many filler tracks and made some changes that were dictated by Sup Forums... Shame

What's it with albums being so bloated with filler? Views and Starboy sucked because of that shit

juno dot co dot uk/products/childish-gambino-awaken-my-love/633203-01/

op don't have it

mainstream artists aren't concerned with the album anymore. singles, charts, music videos, and awards have all taken major precedence over creating cohesive and memorable albums. artists stop trying when they realize macklemore can win hip hop aoty over something as monumental and ground breaking as TPAB.

also bc i'm sure artists like weeknd and drake are nowhere near as talented as people give them credit for

I agree there's been a decent amount of bloatedness this year, but if the great tracks on bloated albums still equal a nearly-all-incredible shorter album....would that make it equal?

I don't have an answer, I think about it quite alot though.

Speaking of which (and as a huge Childish Gambino fan), I expect his new album to be as long and as good as all the best on Starboy, but without room for filler.

Gotta say: that last line.

>see hype for childish memebino
>wonder why Sup Forums suddenly likes gambino
>didn't even bother checking his new single since i expected it to be shit
>check it out
>It's actually not bad
holy shit
will this redeem his shit albums?

The presence of filler tracks kills whatever positive listening experience one might have had with a great track prior to said filler.

The flow of an album amps up the quality of each song, giving way for memorable repeat listens. Filler tracks kill that flow immediately. Can you imagine ITAOTS having 19 tracks, 8 of them being filler?

Bloated albums with stellar tracks are actually worse than consistent albums: the fsongs that are great are isolated, and ends up being forgotten with the rest of the tracklist. I can't even remember the Kendrick feature track on Starboy

As for Childish, I've never been much of a fan of his albums. I like a few songs here and there, but I cringe most of the time. STN MTN and Kauai were solid efforts but can be forgettable.

These two singles, however, are fucking godlike. Hoping Childish doesn't fuck this one up, this could be a 9/10 AOTY of pulled off right

did i say great? THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING redbone is so good too i can't believe this is from the same guy that did camp

Go study or relax then retard, browsing Sup Forums isn't a relaxing activity.

Listen to Because the Internet, dude.
Album was stellar.

I do agreed that bloated makes for a worse full-album listening experience, good point.
If you thought STN MTN and Kauai were alright, I gotta say that ROYALTY and Because the Internet are the better, fuller versions of each of those, respectively.

yeah man exactly
this is incredibly surprising but i'm not complaining
because the internet was still shit, but damn 2016 has been good to this man

2016 has been a wild ride. Please end it right with a good Childish Gambino album, else my balls be as blue as the album cover

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS

AHAHAHA ORA ORA ORA MAN

i think it's an effort to get those coveted streams. I forget how the algorithm works exactly, but i'm almost certain having 20 tracks on your album would help you more than 10 after repeated listens

Was he rusing us all along? Battering us down with mediocre cringe-rap just to turn around and possibly realease AOTY out of nowhere?