I feel lonely and depressed and mind numbingly bored. What do?

I feel lonely and depressed and mind numbingly bored. What do?

kill yourself

I would if I was brave enough

Go get laid.

Not really an option

Why? There's horny guys everywhere.

Go walk around outside for 45 minutes, no matter the weather. Say hi to people you pass if you feel confident enough, otherwise get a good podcast on, or some music the radio is good

Go find a hobby. Start forging metal, you can get all the materials and equipment for less than 150 dollars

It's 2:41am here. I do feel like a walk, but i'd probably get stabbed by a Polish immigrant.

Podcast I suggest: welcome to nightvale

actually seems like a neat hobby

Get a job or volunteer if no one will hire you.

Pic related.

DWARF FORTRESS
DWARF FORTRESS
DWARF FORTRESS

Pretty fucking cool, plus nobody does it so it seems cooler

Do what he said. It stops boredom easily. If not that,hit up a friend to hang out

Endless sky is fun plus its free

I'm right there with ya. Too afraid to end my life for a few reasons. Just living day to day. Fucking blows balls.

I don't remember my sophomore year in high school because of this game

If I get a hobby there's really no excuse for it not being getting back in shape, because I sort of disgust myself at the moment

Trying, moved not long ago and haven't been able to find a job yet

A joint would 100% make me feel better, but I have literally no money

You're young.

I turned to alcoholism. Don't do that. I am begging you, younger human being, don't do that.

while this is true, smoking weed while you're blue can make you feel like poo in this land of the jews

I'd love to, but I don't have the balls. Death is just so final.

┈┈╱▏┈┈┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔╲┈
┈┈▏▏┈┈┈┈┈▏╲▕▋▕▋▏
┈┈╲╲┈┈┈┈┈▏┈▏┈▔▔▔▆
┈┈┈╲▔▔▔▔▔╲╱┈╰┳┳┳╯
╱╲╱╲▏┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╰━╯
▔╲╲╱╱▔╱▔▔╲╲╲╲┈┈┈
┈┈╲╱╲╱┈┈┈┈╲╲▂╲▂┈
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╲╱╲╱┈

satan dog. post it on another thread or your whole family will be raped and killed.

Step 1 save up around 2000 dollars
Step 2 buy HTC vive and good computer
Step 3 anime titties in vr

an hero

go to bed

OK

I am in bed, just not tired. I don't usually get tired until 6-7am

where do you live?

actually, no just tell me what kind of place you live in, like ocean side or mountain range

today i went diving and caught nothing but rocks and an invasive species called a humu

>buy a VR box for £15
>get an experience thats pretty much the same

I live in a city in England

neat! does it actually fog often there? i wouldnt know since i live on an island 2k miles away from any given landmass

Um no. I mean roomscale, and motion tracking controllers for each hand. And a decent fov, not some shit Google cardboard

It does in the colder months, fairly warm right now though

If I had 2k i'd be paying off debt and sorting my life out, right now I can't even afford a haircut and need one really badly

How you gonna fap with all that shit in your hands

Welcome to Night Vale is great.

who do you live with m8? i would read to backtrace but id rather ask you instead

i work as a pizza deliverer so essentially i live off of tips on top of hour wages, pretty easy money and gets me off my toes meeting random people

Living with my cousin right now, I lost my job where I used to live and had literally nowhere to go so ended up moving here. My cousin is always either working or locked in his bedroom so the atmosphere is usually pretty morbid

dude, id say you have it good. honestly, lifes got it set up so you can rebuild shit from the bottom up. i can only hope that your cousin is nice enough to give you enough time to re-explore yourself. and, atleast your cousin is cool with you being with him, albeit no interaction.

id almost say you got nothing, but you now have everything to gain, real talk. i almost envy you.

Stop having a fucked sleep schedule. Or go to a doctor if you can't seems like you've got something that needs help.

where do you live kind sir?

this OP, this. you're at a point in your life where you can go and do just about anything, its just all up to you. no ones gonna make you happy but you so you're gonna be depressed until you decide to get up and go make shit happen