Did he escape? Did he make it to Argentina?

Did he escape? Did he make it to Argentina?

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Unless he plans to do the same thing he did with the jews , only with muslims (starting with trefugees, of course) i really, really don't care.

Hate to break it to you but even if he did make it to Argentina he ain't alive today.

Yes, he made it. He went to Spain first then to South America by submarine.

Dr. Mengele also made it. He lived in Argentina, then moved to Brazil.

hitler here ama

He made it and lived happily in Argentina. He deservetd it, after all he did nothing wrong.

His only mistake was to love so much.

I had to write a report on the Angel of death in high school, everyone knows that

Lol wtf u talkin about? Ww2 was like 40 years ago man, hitler would have been like 50-60 today.
That's how old that fat pig merkal is, so why wouldnt adolf be able to be presidant at that age? Have some logic bro, think ffs...

literal shit tier bait

Im the arrrmmss of an annngelllll

He had 8 children in Argentina with Eva Braun. He died in 1988.

He changed the eye color of the kids amazing.

prove it. tell us some jew jokes

If he did then it must have been a hell for him to spend the rest of his days in such a non-white country.

>Loses argument and looks like a fool
>Shouts "nice b8 man, nice b8, you suck!"
Yea, your really acting like a clown bro

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

you meant to type 150, not 50, dipshit

>L2 Geography.
Argentina is the whitest country in the western hemisphere, like ~97% european. They had a significant amount of racial purging of the indigenous population together with strict immigration controls. And I mean it's still a South American shithole like all the rest, so take that white supremacists.

He was also know the frequently walk the dinosaur, and upon his death his pockets were discovered to be full of moms spaghetti

>your
*you're
kys

u sure? nice trip dubs btw.
I looked at pics of argentina folk and they all look like beaners in disguise

I hope so

>Ww2 was like 40 years ago man

he did a few shows in brazil, you know, trying to raise money for this party or whatever
he didn't make any splash though, people couldn't understand a word of his lyrics
good artist though, very talented

>not sure if bait or stupid

Who? Old Kevin Spacey?

neither. they literally just look like beaners trying not to be beaners

Yes, he did and carry out an attack in 1994

alright, even tho i know its just b8 im still gonna explain it to you. ww2 was 1940-45. thats 71 years to 2016. hitler was already around 30ish when he "died" which means hed be 101 years old, which a man with parkinson could never achieve.

Nigga Hitler was 56 at the time of his death, so he'd be like the oldest man in the world by now.

thanks, didnt know and i didnt care that much that i wanted to google it